Republican Retards...

Stramash

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's free speech.. and there's pointless ranting that is designed to elicit a reaction.

Your comments do not provoke intelligent thought or good debates - in fact they stifle it.

You open up controversial topics that get people to emotionally react to them... Then you proceed to insult them and call them ignorant.

Nothing you say is educational or serves to open up minds. Once in a while it's amusing but for the most part I find your comments boorish and intentionally saturated with angst.

Enjoy your role as troll.

Chris, even if I bitched non-stop the whole of the time that I'm there, I'll not surpass the whining and gnashing of teeth of you and the rest of my fellow expatriates.

After the time that I've spent here working for the US Army and assorted companies, it will be much more free than what I'm used to. Even if they take me in and beat me once or twice for running my mouth.

Chris, even if I bitched non-stop the whole of the time that I'm there, I'll not surpass the whining and gnashing of teeth of you and the rest of my fellow expatriates.

Fellow whiners and moaners....... please note this down, Sgt Dave will moan less than all of us when he's finally living in Bangkok.

He will enjoy his errr free speech, and free living, not once will he whine more than you fellow whiner expats.

Fellow whiners and moaners....... please note this down, Sgt Dave will moan less than all of us when he's finally living in Bangkok.

He will enjoy his errr free speech, and free living, not once will he whine more than you fellow whiner expats.

Actually, as my current position is equivalent to a LTC, I'd prefer that title.

And no, there is no way in hell that I'll ***** and whine more than you guys. Yours is a constant. How is it possible to surpass that?

You can call me COL Dawood

yes, z-dawg, the universe revolves around u

oh great one :shock:

your response indicates you believe i thought the post had something to do with me. let me break it down for you, since you're apparently too lazy to actually connect both your brain cells to each other: i didn't. i just thought i'd have a go at you because you're so lazy and hypocritical, professing to be at least a little bit independent yet being far too lazy to do anything more than spew talking points you've been spoon fed by *your* favorite sector of the media.

but then, as someone who believes every post is about *you*, you might find this handy miss Prima Donna:

*********cut and paste *******

it's about me, isn't it.

*********cut and paste *******

Your pure republican

here's a hint

your rants and constant pokes at nasty liberals show who you are , waaaaaaay too late for silent bob :lol:

no really it's his obvious falling back on talking points rather than actually thinking that gives him away.

if i were a republlcan though i'd be furious over the hawking quote as long-term, as it makes that side look like fucktards.

i think our own JD doesn't really lean as republican as he says, he just has an inordinate fondness for winding up beej, ciaran and neo. but maybe i'm a dreamer and an optimist.

Your pure republican

here's a hint

your rants and constant pokes at nasty liberals show who you are , waaaaaaay too late for silent bob :lol:

no really it's his obvious falling back on talking points rather than actually thinking that gives him away.

if i were a republlcan though i'd be furious over the hawking quote as long-term, as it makes that side look like fucktards.

i think our own JD doesn't really lean as republican as he says, he just has an inordinate fondness for winding up beej, ciaran and neo. but maybe i'm a dreamer and an optimist.

Republican-Democrat as in TJ. Maybe even a Jacksonian Democrat.

I'd prefer to think of it as Quasi-Imperialist Democratic ideology.

And, yes, I do love to wind up beej, ciaran and that other guy. It's usually so easy.

Your pure republican

here's a hint

Republican-Democrat as in TJ. Maybe even a Jacksonian Democrat.

I'd prefer to think of it as Quasi-Imperialist Democratic ideology.

And, yes, I do love to wind up beej, ciaran and that other guy. It's usually so easy.

yeh the thing that annoys me about your posts is that when you actually stop and think some of the stuff you say makes sense and where it doesn't at least the effort shows... but most of the time you'd rather spout RepubliBot Talking Points. seems obvious that the purpose of this is to wind up beej et al. and that no one, especially you, takes debates about politics on TF seriously.

here's the problem though. that approach is illustrative of a wider, obstructionist agitprop approach that is poisoning the well in real life. what we're seeing now, in real-life american politics, is the same sort of lazy tactics, the same sort of lack of seriousness. in an arena where it really matters.

rather than bucking up and fighting to get their version of healthcare reform through, or steering it as much toward their version as possilble at least, the repubs are spreading dumbed-down 1984 doubleplus bad agitprop in hopes that they will win through the stupidity of the american public.

true, as Barnum said no one ever went broke misunderestimating the stupidity of the American public, as the rocket surgeon who couldn't figure out how to post his talking points without quoting himself in a quote box earlier in the thread has demonstrated. true, the republicants do this because... well gosh darn it, obstructionism WORKS! you get some wins that way! but is there any American, republican, democrat or independent, who actually believes the healthcare system is fine the way it is? (let me rephrase that, you don't count if you work for Pfizer, Jansen etc).

thus the republicant strategery of focusing on petty, pissy little victories at all costs at the expense of entering the room like adults and trying to cobble together a compromise on healthcare reform (and don't kid yourself odds are good that agitprop in places like IBD and WSJ is paid for by Pfizer, Jansen et al, more like an advertorial than a real opinion piece.

the talking points obstructionist crowd are doing everyone a disservice, by merely crippling any chance of real debate with bald faced lies that appeal only to the least common denominator (the ones who still think Obama isn't an American citizen, the republicant equivalent of the 9/11 troofers). by doing that, and stirring the pot, they've made it clear to

i'm not necessarily advocating a public option, but.... the tax bill increase on a public option? do you really think it's more than the "tax" Pfizer put on your prescription drugs? oh really? have you compared the price of the same drugs in, say, Thailand, or India, etc. to the US? or even *any* other developed country?

presumably at least some of the anti-healthcare-reform types who post in this forum actually have a passport and have left the US. can any of you honestly walk into a pharmacy, look at the prices, compare them to Thailand, and say the system does not need some serious reform? if so, can you support this claim honestly using facts instead of bullshit talking points?

still waiting, you have time to email your contacts at Pfizer guys.

real life is not much different than TF after all, and may be even more stupider. exhibit A:

Inhofe: U.S. headed toward revolution

@ 1:01 pm by Eric Zimmermann

The overreaching of the federal government is pushing the U.S. towards a revolution, Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) said today.

"People are not buying these concepts that are completely foreign to America," Inhofe said at a townhall in Chickasaw, Okla. "We're almost reaching a revolution in this country."

Inhofe has been one of the Senate's most strident opponents of climate legislation and healthcare reform.

Inhofe added that he didn't need to read the full healthcare legislation before deciding to vote against it. Public opinion and news reports, he said, provided all the information he needed.

"I don't have to read it, or know what's in it," Inhofe said. "I'm going to oppose it anyways."

and again, for those who are either too dirt-stupid to figure it out or have their head too far up their own ass, i'm NOT taking a position on health care reform, i'm criticizing the least-common-denominator approach taken by the Republicants in opposing health care reform.

As a parent I would be concerned about a president who talks to my children without me knowing what he will say. I would not want my child to hear propaganda from whoever president without me knowing what will be said.

Obviosuly this is beeing ignored and instrumentalized as a left right issue.

This presidents approval rating has plunged faster then any others in history.

And theres reason for that, he is nothing but a slick talker.

Taxes are beeing raised on the middle class, wars are expanding, torture and secret detention are beeing expanded. Guantanamo not closed. Economy getting and unemployment getting worse and worse. Lobbyists are beeing hired etc

So why would you trust this guy to tell the right things to your children?

And now he wants to tell my children whats good and what not without me even knowing what will be said? If iam a american parent i will take my kid out of school and protect it from the governement.

This is not a left right issue.

Stop buying into this republican vs democrats puppet show.

Its like watching wwe.

As a parent I would be concerned about a president who talks to my children without me knowing what he will say. I would not want my child to hear propaganda from whoever president without me knowing what will be said.

You sit your kid infront of the TV every day, I doubt what Obama says is any worse then the **** the pump into the poor kids head on there!

Obviosuly this is beeing ignored and instrumentalized as a left right issue.

This presidents approval rating has plunged faster then any others in history.

And theres reason for that, he is nothing but a slick talker.

Taxes are beeing raised on the middle class, wars are expanding, torture and secret detention are beeing expanded. Guantanamo not closed. Economy getting and unemployment getting worse and worse. Lobbyists are beeing hired etc

So why would you trust this guy to tell the right things to your children?

And now he wants to tell my children whats good and what not without me even knowing what will be said? If iam a american parent i will take my kid out of school and protect it from the governement.

This is not a left right issue.

Stop buying into this republican vs democrats puppet show.

Its like watching wwe.

They had nothing to say when Reagan and Bush did the same thing, its pure BS !