Republican Retards...

Stramash

The only reason this post exists is republicans in the US are desperate to make Obama look bad in every way they can. There is lots pf power in the truth but Karl Rove seems to be alive and well and probably working from Bush's ranch :lol:

He already looks bad enough but if thats your view then thats your view.

Maybe the flouride in the tapwater and the chemtrails have done their job.

he doesn't look as bad as you do in these forums :lol:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason this post exists is republicans in the US are desperate to make Obama look bad in every way they can. There is lots pf power in the truth but Karl Rove seems to be alive and well and probably working from Bush's ranch :lol:

touche Senor Eagle

:lol:

Yea im not as slick as a talker and liar as he is, so yea im sure he makes himself look alot better then I do.

God be my judge :D

touche Senor Eagle

:lol:

Seems this thread has become about retards I mean mentally challenged in general :lol:

Yea im not as slick as a talker and liar as he is, so yea im sure he makes himself look alot better then I do.

I really think god gets embarrassed sometimes :lol:

you don't have to wait for God, everyone who has glanced at this forum already knows you're full of ****.

you're not even as slick a liar as my cat, and he can't even talk.

Seems this thread has become about retards I mean mentally challenged in general :lol:

if so then this thread has become a fair reflection of the current state of American politics in general.

for example, the quote about Stephen Hawking that kicked off this thread. this sort of tardcore bullshitting has replaced dialogue about anything real. thank God for the interwebs! it guarantees these retards can find a news source they can "trust" (one that tells them what they want to hear).

if so then this thread has become a fair reflection of the current state of American politics in general.

for example, the quote about Stephen Hawking that kicked off this thread. this sort of tardcore bullshitting has replaced dialogue about anything real. thank God for the interwebs! it guarantees these retards can find a news source they can "trust" (one that tells them what they want to hear).

Politics has been progressing towards pure blatant BS for years. Karl Rove is a regular on Fox and he is a known propagandist of the lowest sort and is making a living at being a slime. Its like they are seeing what they can get away with and so much pure BS is given airtime I think its the cow of the new west. I thought we had a problem with all the reality TV shows but the most important reality, our leadership, is so phony I think they invented political fiction !!

zeus :lol:

Have you tried breathing yet?

have you tried THINKING YET? apparently not.

You seem to have a little reading comprehension but because you give me so much of your attention and energy I will regard you with another reply.

My point was about all the people beeing cool making their remarks AFTER it was published.

my point was that your original point was COMPLETELY mooted by the fact that it was published BEFORE the speech was made, and that you had every means to know this would happen before you posted this:

dated september 5:

As a parent I would be concerned about a president who talks to my children without me knowing what he will say. I would not want my child to hear propaganda from whoever president without me knowing what will be said.

MSNBC posted on september 3: an announcement that the full text would be published at least 24 hours before the speech.

so what excuse again would a parent have for not knowing what was in the speech in the first place, unless they are either too lazy to actually do any parenting or so pigshit-thick it takes them more than 24 hours to read a speech (or all of the above)?

Everyone is coming out making cool remarks and mocking me after the speech was published. Where is the contradiction? I never said it wasnt beeing published prior to the actual speech. From my post alone it could have been published a week a month or a year before the actual speech.

have you genuinely not figured out yet that you're contradicting yourself? oh dear. so right, then

As a parent I would be concerned about a president who talks to my children without me knowing what he will say.

<sigh>

those are YOUR words. they're pretty clear. you say over and over again that parents won't know what he will actually say. so if you were NOT saying it wouldn't be published beforehand, are you saying parents are too stupid and/or lazy to read a speech within 24 hours?

The nature of my post was only a retour for those who are able to read between the lines for everyone posting and mocking me now that theyve read the speech after it was made public. The time of the publication doesnt play any role in that.

The only thing that matters is that the earlier discussion was before anyone knew what exactly would be in the speech and there hasnt been a reply to my post for quite a while but after goodkarma posted the link everyone came out beeing cool.

no, the only thing that matters is that you've clearly demonstrated your'e full of ****.

Which brings me to the next point which you find oh so contradicting :

I said

As a parent I would be concerned about a president who talks to my children without me knowing what he will say.

and then I said

I knew the white house were giving out the speech 24 hours prior

This is no contradiction in itself.

again, in what way is that NOT a complete, total direct contradiction, unless the parents are stupid and/or lazy, and then whose problem is it?

you should probably just let this one go and pretend i didn't post, as you really are a terrible liar. i mean terrible, as in you have no skill whatsoever. but hey, we can keep going if you want, i'm enjoying exposing your folly. i can't talk back directly to the lying idiot who fabricated the Stephen Hawking story, so any bullshitter will do. that's where you come in.

That it will be published 24 hours prior doesnt mean people dont have a right to discuss and critize the speech especially if the they know a speech is coming but they wont know whats in it 24 hours prior to it.

people have a "right" to make **** up and ignore facts as you do, but i also have a "right" to call you out on your complete horseshittings and fabrications, do i not? free speech goes both ways.

that does not change the fact that he did essentially lie about everything he said he is , what he would do compared to what he has done.

hmmmmmmmm ..... any chance u could produce some evidence to back up this FACT !!!!!

Well just remember what he said about iraq, torture, guantanamo, not raising taxes on the middle class, bringing the troops home , not hiring any lobbyists and whats actually happening

and I didnt even mention the economy here because I think most here actually believe the hype that there is any recovery, so iam not going to open this can of worms too

scnr

do u practice being dumb or u just got a natural talent for it !!

that does not change the fact that he did essentially lie about everything he said he is , what he would do compared to what he has done.

hmmmmmmmm ..... any chance u could produce some evidence to back up this FACT !!!!!

Well just remember what he said about iraq, torture, guantanamo, not raising taxes on the middle class, bringing the troops home , not hiring any lobbyists and whats actually happening

and I didnt even mention the economy here because I think most here actually believe the hype that there is any recovery, so iam not going to open this can of worms too

scnr

hahaha here you go mate here is our f**ked country, in the worst financial depression financial depression since god knows when, huge jobless figures, the biggest debt in history, a f**ked health care system, a retarded population, up to its knuckles in 2 wars, melted banking and stock market system, the worst polluter of the planet........ YOU'VE GOT 6 MONTHS TO FIX IT....... mguahahahaha

This **** will take a minimum of 8 years to even start to tackle, let alone begin to fix, sit back and let the man work, just like you all let Bush errr work his magic.

Zeubs youre really funny, well I let this one go...

I really dont need to explain what I ment to say however I did and you refuse to accept what iam saying so there is no point in talking to you.

Have a nice day

Well, I clearly made quite a few valid points there to put it friendly and this is your reply. So maybe you should ask this question yourself.

Well, I clearly made quite a few valid points there to put it friendly and this is your reply. So maybe you should ask this question yourself.

no u didn't .... u threw out a few buzz words and sound bites without producing any evidence what so ever to back up ur claims .... but going on past postings from republicans that shouldn't come as any great suprise !!!

now in case u think i'm being a tad unfair pls illustrate any-f**king-thing above that u believe is evidence !!!

What I said is no evidence in itself, how can it be?

But the evidence can be researched if you would actually care.

At least what I said about the wars should be obvious for anyone who lives on this planet now for the rest maybe you dont know how to use the internet. Here is what you do:

go to www.google.com and type in for example : " president obama on hiring lobbyists "

At least what I said about the wars should be obvious for anyone who lives on this planet now for the rest maybe you dont know how to use the internet. Here is what you do:

go to www.google.com and type in for example : " president obama on hiring lobbyists "

Mustard - from reading the thread what I gather -- I believe CiaranM is listening to what you are saying and so is everyone else in the room. do I believe you are being misunderstood -------> yup!!

however when you make a statement or even tell a story give more foundation do your best to make it credible is all.. post a link if you have too..

.. otherwise people will always think there is more to the story and automatically jump to conclusions and misread what you said.. take it the wrong way cover your angles leave no room for misinterpretation don't assume people know what you are talking about. don't leave it up to me to google your points to prove what you are saying... that is up to you -- not me.. how are we supposed to know what you are saying is legit we just can't take your word for it.

I used to have a favorite uncle that used to say " I caught a fish this big you should have seen it was huge" and everytime we would ask him to show us a picture of it -- the picture never materialized. we knew he was just messin that was just one of his stories he had more -- I did say he was my favorite uncle didn't I..we are on the internet..here, if we need proof we can just link ya to the truth..and throw mudd in the other guys face and say ya see im not making this sh^t up read em and weep buddy..

take it easy dude I hope you stick around TF needs an alternative view on here once n awhile...

here's a little clue for U .... if U claim it to be a "FACT that Obama is lying" then it's up to U to produce some evidence to back up this "FACT" !!!!

otherwise i'll be inclined to assume u really r as f**king dumb as u appear !!!!

for some strange reason FACTS and EVIDENCE r something the republican retards really do struggle to comprehend !!!

pity I know im late -- i missed it, I wish I was on when all of the fireworks was going off --

im the one that posted the link to the speech. I read it and saw nothing wrong with it..it sounded like a speech that my 9th grade teacher gave us back in the day...

The president of the United states being denied or censored to give a speech to kids... just doesn't sit right with me..

why -- because that is what leaders do they lead. I could see if there was uproar if Kanye west or P'didd or like ben stiller once said mr. daddy doodie or whatever you are callin yourself these days.... but the elected president of the US come on now.. there is much more to this than meets the eye. I mentioned lincoln earlier on purpose because that is what it reminds me of states breaking away from certain views of the union -- and trust me that could be no good for the UNITED of the STATES -- what will be the next walk out -- pity some self centered people don't really see that their actions send the wrong message to the rest of the world and trust me like mustard said the world does watch the US and follow it's model why not it works faily well -- in my oppinion an outsider would say why should I listen to what the US leader says they don't even trust him to talk to their kids etc etc. no doubt looking back on it lincoln he was a genius of his time and to top it off he was bipolar too.

its almost like saying I won't listen to the pope because my religion isn't catholic..but we all know a true christian would listen to him because its all about the word of god. just an example don't misread im not saying obama is the pope or jesus. :lol:

Unfortunately some folks are doing everything in their power to make this president a lame duck. They are just too dumb enough to know when to do it...

I read earlier in the thread that Buckley was mentioned earlier god rest his soul have you ever listened to the guy talk? you literally need a dictionary to follow his conversations the dude definitely had a way with words..I question if he was a true conservative or not he wanted to 'legalize it' from what I read the wacky tobacco stuff that is...

free weeds. - NRO

the cannibis controversies of William F. Buckley. - the insider

Bush was a lame duck president -- but all to no fault of his own..he went into office with full support and power he did this all to himself. like I said earlier just like all the others before him give the guy a chance to screw up and he will screw up on things... but telling kids to learn and apply themselves this isn't the one of those things. he also told kids not to post on TF --opps im sorry that was Facebook :wink: ----- ok end of my rant

Its being proposed in the new health care reform in the US that citizens be forced to BUY health care from some shady provider or face fines of 3800$. Like if you could not afford to BUY health care how can you PAY a fine. Retarded is too could for repos and DEmos. They are criminals being bought off by big business. Retarded is just a front. They know what they are doing. :twisted:

here's a little clue for U .... if U claim it to be a "FACT that Obama is lying" then it's up to U to produce some evidence to back up this "FACT" !!!!

otherwise i'll be inclined to assume u really r as f**king dumb as u appear !!!!

for some strange reason FACTS and EVIDENCE r something the republican retards really do struggle to comprehend !!!

Another amusing post. I hope it doesnt blow your mind into another dimension if I tell you that Iam no republican , if you did read the thread that was mentioned more then just 1 time.

Its true that I didnt present any evidence for what I said, yet you fail to present any evidence that what I say isnt true. You just assume it is if I dont spoonfeed you like a little child.

Do you want one of these?:

32065-TeenyRoundPop.jpg

@ GoodKarma :D

I hear you and I appreciate your post.

Its being proposed in the new health care reform in the US that citizens be forced to BUY health care from some shady provider or face fines of 3800$. Like if you could not afford to BUY health care how can you PAY a fine. Retarded is too could for repos and DEmos. They are criminals being bought off by big business. Retarded is just a front. They know what they are doing. :twisted:

yes indeed

Zeubs youre really funny, well I let this one go...

I really dont need to explain what I ment to say however I did and you refuse to accept what iam saying so there is no point in talking to you.

because i point out that you talk directly out of your ass, and capture it in quote boxes for all to see. no wonder you don't want to talk to me. go lie to someone even more gullible than you.

oh, and have a nice day.