World Cup 2010.....

beej

Are you Scotsmen doing OK for cash?

I mean, I can lend you some if you still need to keep buying other teams' football shirts.

Never mind... here's a link to cheer you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJtViqs1Bo

Famous Scottish name - Iwelumo - missing an open goal at 2 yards...

(It's even better with the despairing Scotsmen commentating...

)

Here's a better clip of England CLEARLY missing from 7 yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIhQF9wl-fs

Final score? 4-2...

OK so disallow one... final score? 3-2...

What's the problem?

Some TWATS were on the pitch at the 4th goal, should never have been allowed.

2-2...

Jeesus! And the Scots b*tch about the English going on about winning the World Cup!

William Wallace was a p*ssy. :wink:

He still managed a 1-1 draw with your lot and yous had more players :lol:

Stevie...isn't that a Frenchy (Norman) stock found South of the border????

Although they should know something about being p*ssys I think in this case it is enviable projection! :P

Only a little but of French stock. Ironically the main root of the Angles is Germanic, with a soupcon of Danish thrown in.

Dave, just a wee point on Stirling Bridge (which I only ever raise in the rare instance of Scotland v England games). Wallace had just under 2500 men, De Warrene (great English name) had around 12,000. How that means we had 'more players' I have no idea!!

and see those bastard Welsh!!

:lol:

he is talking about the ones with real BALLs mate!

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God to choose his favourite ass-kissing footballers

Reports are surfacing this morning that God is set to put an end to ongoing speculation by making a decision as to which set of ass-kissing footballers he will grant the ability to win the World Cup.

Teams throughout the tournament are filled by self-crossing, heavenward-gazing footballers, leading many commentators to claim that God is facing an almost impossible decision.

John Motson explained, “He’s made it very difficult for himself - if he chooses the team that kisses his ass the most, then he’s encouraging more ass-kissing next time, which will mean less football and more kissing of jewellery with overly elaborate demonstrations of blind faith.â€

“But if he chooses a team that hardly kisses his ass at all, then footballers everywhere will surely be left asking themselves, ‘what’s the bloody point’.â€

“It’s a tough one alright, but this is why he gets paid the big money - to make difficult decisions like this.â€

Champions

There will be an early chance to see God’s will in action this afternoon as two of the biggest ass-kissing teams, Portugal and Brazil, play each other in their final group game.

Motson continued, “Both sides have so many of crucifix-kissing, heavenward-pleading, rapidly self-crossing players that they often look like a well-choreographed street dance troupe, but obviously he has must choose one. Unless he chickens out and makes it a draw, of course.â€

God’s spokesperson David Icke told reporters, “Sure, God likes a little nod in his direction every now and again, especially from footballers. He was a goalkeeper like me you know.â€

“But no-one likes a kiss-ass - well, actually that’s not strictly true, God loves a kiss-ass, he basically demands it from everyone who follows him - but these footballers are starting to take the piss now.â€

“Isn’t that right Dad? He said ‘yes’.â€

the african football is on the move. If they managed to built leagues as in Europe they would have a fair chance to get on the same level (but I doubt they will be able to).

Maybe in 20 years there might be even more teams from Asia teasing the so-called established teams, such as Japan did. The two free kicks goals were brillant and the trick, that led to 3:1 was awesome, too.

Germany vs. England - old arch rivals, not enemy in my eyes. May the better team win.

wouldnt be surprised if england won as due a bit of luck against germany,hope not though

God to choose his favourite a*s-kissing footballers

There will be an early chance to see God’s will in action this afternoon as two of the biggest a*s-kissing teams, Portugal and Brazil, play each other in their final group game.

hope he picks spain against the f**king portugese !!! :twisted:

God to choose his favourite a*s-kissing footballers

There will be an early chance to see God’s will in action this afternoon as two of the biggest a*s-kissing teams, Portugal and Brazil, play each other in their final group game.

hope he picks spain against the f**king portugese !!! :twisted:

well satan's already picked Cristina Tranaldo, so it'll be like Job--The Rematch.

.... sneaky f*cking Prawns, I'll get my Thailand crown back this week!

Nice one mate that's the spirit.

Before or after the kitchen cupboard pic?

No pressure.

0f7402e7.gif

Damn the mother fucker at the top is 8th in the world, he's in with a good shot, after this round everyone end up with the same team anyway.

I know people are worried about the violence that might result from 'red shirt' protests after tonight's game.

People should realize however that these England supporters who are prone to violence are in fact 'ignorant peasants' who only support the the team because they are all rich. They are essentially harmless, perhaps a little drunk, and might throw a fire cracker at you if provoked by shouts of 'ignorant red shirt loser!!' 'Seig Heil' meaning 'we will win' will also be irritating (especially if accompanied by an outstretched arm) as 'you' have already 'won'. There is no need for snipers or military intervention.

In a couple of days the 'team' they supported so passionately, they will refer to as 'useless wankers.'

Yellow shirts can relax as you on the other side of the draw.

I know people are worried about the violence that might result from 'red shirt' protests after tonight's game.

People should realize however that these England supporters who are prone to violence are in fact 'ignorant peasants' who only support the the team because they are all rich. They are essentially harmless, perhaps a little drunk, and might throw a fire cracker at you if provoked by shouts of 'ignorant red shirt loser!!' 'Seig Heil' meaning 'we will win' will also be irritating (especially if accompanied by an outstretched arm) as 'you' have already 'won'. There is no need for snipers or military intervention.

In a couple of days the 'team' they supported so passionately, they will refer to as 'useless wankers.'

Yellow shirts can relax as you on the other side of the draw.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

+1