What men want? just sex?

raininsky

All women who are attracted to men and want to have sex but not be used as a sex toy are bar girls? HUH?

No.

I think what he wanted to say was that none of all of the girls who didn't not want not to be bargilrls aren't not into sex but aren't not bargirls either.

You're not reading between the lines.

I think that's cleared that up.

He could have just been pulling a bunch of sluts

in Thailand???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All women who are attracted to men and want to have sex but not be used as a sex toy are bar girls? HUH?

No.

I think what he wanted to say was that none of all of the girls who didn't not want not to be bargilrls aren't not into sex but aren't not bargirls either.

Indeed.......... perish the thought :shock:

No.

I thought they were all the nice 'no sex before marriage' type girls. My illusions have been cruelly shattered...

:cry:

No.

I thought they were all the nice 'no sex before marriage' type girls. My illusions have been cruelly shattered...

You are right, they are. I was err thinking of another forum thread about the same thing..... but not Thailand and certainly not TF :)

No.

You are right, they are. I was err thinking of another forum thread about the same thing..... but not Thailand and certainly not TF :)

does this site not come with an intact hymen guarantee??

:twisted:

If the girls didn't lie down so easily he wouldn't have anyone to f*ck.

could'nt agree more :winky:

and yep sum men's girlfriends are like medicines.. they come with an expiry date :lol:

That kind of girl needs to be taken 3 times a day after meals :D

On a full stomach?

I'd prefer taking that medicine before a big meal!

If the girls didn't lie down so easily he wouldn't have anyone to f*ck.

could'nt agree more :winky:

and yep sum men's girlfriends are like medicines.. they come with an expiry date :lol:

That kind of girl needs to be taken 3 times a day after meals :D

On a full stomach?

I'd prefer taking that medicine before a big meal!

Its just what the doctor orderd :lol:

This is first time for me to post the topic here. As I work in hospitality service, I met many kind of foreginer who come to Bangkok for Business , holiday or maybe some reason. By the way, last night I had one question with myself about relationship.

One guy contact me and said that tonight his girlfriend will come here and collect room key so he would like to give her name to me. Seem it 's normal if I found that we already had Thai lady name in system but the problem is it's not same name which he gave me.

Finally, he said "That was my gf 's name last night , this is my new gf tonight and tomorrow I will have my new gf again , and I will let you know later!" You can see that's normal for man and it was not my business to know about that. But for me I have some question with the life.

What a couple want after they already be bf & gf? finally, man invited girl to his place " Would you like to see my place? blah blah blah" So which mean all will finish at sex.

As the above message, I just wonder that if that man has many thai gfs. Do thai girls know that he is butterfly? Maybe he lie her and said " Oh darling I will available on Tuesday night only, because many work on Wednesday". And he will use same word with his next gf but just change the date to be avilable on Wednesday nigth instead.

Morover, one word that he said to me before drop his key at my counter, he said " This is the reason that why I came to Bangkok to meet my girls, otherwise I won't to come here!" When he said like that it like he slap my face.

Actually, I know sex is normal for human who attract for each other but I just feel it's not right if we willbe sex toy for man who just want to take advanctage from us like this!

You don't think that these girls are just bar girls ???

That's exactly what I thought when I read it...

at least 9 out of 10 guys shagging girls in Bangkok are lying and cheating.

Well i guess we have to thank the Thai guy... Foreigners have often caught on to national sports fairly quickly.

I have done expat stints in Thailand, India and The Philippines and I can probably count on 1 hand the number of foreigners living in those countries that weren't try to nail everything that moved. Gotta agree with the 9 out of 10 statement.

Sex is important for all men, But some of us like Romance, Affection, and Love!

LOL!

SIR you are a full of it.

option one : sex NSA

option two : sex but with moosh affection n love.

gents start yr engines... the one with less weight wins.

look at the gay culture as a great example of male sexual behavior in its purest form.

Sex is important for all men, But some of us like Romance, Affection, and Love!

LOL!

SIR you are a full of it.

option one : sex NSA

option two : sex but with moosh affection n love.

gents start yr engines... the one with less weight wins.

look at the gay culture as a great example of male sexual behavior in its purest form.

I agree with digitalcat.........take a look at my average work day.....today for example,

6.30am: Wake Up

6.31am-8.00am: Thinking of sex

8.01am: Go to work

8.02am-8.15am: See hot babe at traffic lights......think of sex

8.16am: Get to work

8.17am: Figure out my workday

8.21am: See hot girl walking in corridor

8.22am-4.33pm: Think of sex

:wink:

Agree, sex is important, but not the most important! :?

Definitely. But it's like the saying "Money isn't everything", but it's really damn important! Same goes with sex! IMHO :)

Right Carz!

this is incredible TF has 2 genuinely sensitive guys. AMAZING

Dear Ladies,

I like reading poetry, going shopping and buying you clothes, and I would never ever look at another girl as long as I'm with you. Sex is not important, we can have as little as you want. My life is dedicated to making you comfortable and meeting your every need and whimper.

Call me,

Mr sensitive cat

08 555 555555 555 5555

Translation:

Dear Suckers,

I am willing to tell you what you want to hear as long as you buy it. After I get what I want I'm out to find the next fool.

or

Dear Yungones,

I am willing to sacrifice my primal needs your good looks. I am vain and don't want to get with someone in my peer so I am going to spoil you (financially or/and emotionally) rotten so you stay with me.

or

Dear BarGirl

I failed at whatever I did back home so here I am to relive the youth I never had. I have a small pension that makes me feel like I am filthy rich. I will do my best to get into your pants and act surprised when you make off with my wallet, motorcycle, house. etc