Australian Open 2010

Dave40

Who cares  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who cares

• I do
    • give me a beer !!!!!

To be fair to Murray, he has a very good opportunity this time, of course I want Federer to win, failing that I want Djokovic to win. But after beating an injured Nadal, his confidence is going to be sky high.

Im finding it hard to follow at the moment, mainly cos of the time difference in the uk, and now Im away and not having anytime to watch it, but I see federer has just beaten Davydenko....get in!! 8)

Can the wee Scotsman Andy Murray go all the way to the final next Sunday and win it!!!!

Not to fussed whether he does or not but thank christ he was born north of the border!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

well if he doesn't turn up until next Sunday he's got no f**king chance !! :D:D:D

as u say thank christ he was born north of the border just in case he does win !! :D:D

gotta say i think he's in with a real shout this year ... but as always (well except in the french open) federer is the man to beat !!

To be fair to Murray, he has a very good opportunity this time, of course I want Federer to win, failing that I want Djokovic to win. But after beating an injured Nadal, his confidence is going to be sky high.

Im finding it hard to follow at the moment, mainly cos of the time difference in the uk, and now Im away and not having anytime to watch it, but I see federer has just beaten Davydenko....get in!! 8)

I like Djokovic..

And about Nadal.. I think he was scartching his ass too much..

That is why.. :roll:

I remember when Soderling took the piss out off him some years back..

He was so angry.. :lol:

well done the SCOTTISH boy. Clinically defeated Cilic 3 sets to 1. Bring on the Fed!

Hope he likes the heat it's going to be 37 cel on Sunday but he may be lucky it could be a little cooler by the time he plays in the evening here!!!!! :lol::lol:

Hope he hasn't played the final one match to early!!!! :lol::lol:

well done the SCOTTISH boy. Clinically defeated Cilic 3 sets to 1. Bring on the Fed!

Hope he likes the heat it's going to be 37 cel on Sunday but he may be lucky it could be a little cooler by the time he plays in the evening here!!!!! :lol::lol:

Come on Andy boy !!

Cant wait for Sunday.....Any idea what time the final starts Dave, Thai time ?

Come on Andy boy !!

Hi Stevie 3.30 pm Thai time the final will commence, hope you enjoy the beers because I will !!!!!! (any excuse mate) cheers!!!

Come on Andy boy !!

Hi Stevie 3.30 pm Thai time the final will commence, hope you enjoy the beers because I will !!!!!! (any excuse mate) cheers!!!

Really looking forward to a bumper sunday of sport. Reckon Andy boy has huge chance. Has only dropped one set en route to final. Then later on it will be time to put the glasses on for the Arsenal v Man U game. Why glasses? Cos am off to watch the game in glorious 3D!!

would love to see Murray and the Gooners win on sunday !!!

It's bloody hot here today don't know how mr murray will cope in the heat but knowing melbourne's weather it will probably be cooler later in the day my money is on the Fed express!!!!! Murray has the weight of Great Britain on his shoulders to win poor bugger!!!! It could be worse for him he could be English!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

would love to see Murray and the Gooners win on sunday !!!

It's bloody hot here today don't know how mr murray will cope in the heat but knowing melbourne's weather it will probably be cooler later in the day my money is on the Fed express!!!!! Murray has the weight of Great Britain on his shoulders to win poor bugger!!!! It could be worse for him he could be English!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on Federer!!! :)