Pull back or eat medicine ?

mendez

What will you do to prevent pregnancy ?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do to prevent pregnancy ?

• A. Get out before you come!
    • B. Tell her to start eat medicine!

but some girls do have serious side effects from taking birth control. this can range from weight gain to psycho behaviour. .

god DAMN i end up agreeing with ciaran AGAIN more or less. someone please kill me now.

not to split hairs but i think you should visit an OB/GYN rather than a GP.

what i can't understand is how i end up with the girls with the psycho side effects even when they're not taking the pill .....................

methinks there is no linkage between pill and psychosis...

methinks 'tis a byproduct of the human condition...

havent met any sane women (or men).

some sane sheep, but i suspect it's just coz sheep are too stupid to be crazy. sadly, jimBAH took them all, left me lonely. greedy bastard.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok yoiu can joke about ir 555555555555555

but some peepz take this discussion seriously :

if you are sure to be on a one to one base, please ggirls go to see your gynicolo:

he will subsribe you to the lightest pill possible ( Yah kohm).

If sometimes you have another partner ( gik ) use a rubber .

I also had a vasectomy 2 years ago, after my last divorce :P )

and I aml very open about it ( if the gals have questions, pls PM me)

I do not make a secret about it: since my vasectomy I am much more productive: more orgasms per day as I have more liquid from the prostate gland:

every ejaculation has about 90 % prostate liquid and about 10 percent serpm.

I hope nobody feels offended by my post ( anyway tha pope is not a premium memb er ) 555555555555555555

Hi Ghee,

Thxs 4 ur posting and ur honestly..

now back to joking ---> More orgasms a day :lol: !!! How many? :oops:

Just for the record, for those English learners out there, in English we say "take" medicine rather than "eat" medicine. "Eat" medicine is a literal translation of the Thai expression "kin yaa", but that's incorrect in English and in fact sounds quite silly to the ears of native speakers even though "eating" it might seem more logical than "taking" it. (Hey, I didn't make the language!)

Likewise, we would say to "pull out", or "withdraw" rather than "pull back" or "get out".

Just for the record, for those English learners out there, in English we say "take" medicine rather than "eat" medicine. "Eat" medicine is a literal translation of the Thai expression "kin yaa", but that's incorrect in English and in fact sounds quite silly to the ears of native speakers even though "eating" it might seem more logical than "taking" it. (Hey, I didn't make the language!)

Likewise, we would say to "pull out", or "withdraw" rather than "pull back" or "get out".

Luckily we are not all native English speakers, the world would be pretty boring and there wouldn't be any jobs for English teachers in Thailand.

In my language we "pull back" = terugtrekken!

i would guess all the native english speakers knew that already and the non-native speakers didn't really care ..................

i would guess all the native english speakers knew that already and the non-native speakers didn't really care ..................

I would agree that all native English speakers already knew that (but there was no way for me to tell the non-native speakers in a public forum without telling the native ones at the same time) - but I wouldn't agree that non-native speakers didn't really care. How else can people learn if nobody points out such things to them?

pull back, pull back, pull back...

is only an option for a short term and only if you can

trust your girl. it's a little messy, but some people like

that. only dirty sex is real sex! :lol:

it can be very annoying for both partners. both are

always waiting for the next period. and the men have

to stop when they have the most fun and just want to

let it go. can be frustrating.

the pill

very good option and pretty safe if you can trust your girl.

gives you several options where to put your juice.

BUT if the girl has psychological problems from that or increases

her weight you should try another one. my ex needed 3

different brands of pills until she found a good one.

Well, I have done both.... (advised gf's option A and B).

But in the long run, especially when u like to have fun with different people its just easier to get a circumsized....

The performance after that is much better.... (and it was not bad before)

i think you mean a vasectomy not circumcized.

circumcized is where they cut off your foreskin, you can still get someone just as pregnant as you could when uncircumcized.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
hahah lmao....

pull out as fast as u can if u dont want kids.. obvisly .. cos pill not always garanteed .. but then pulling out in time.. can be hard too

And even if you manage - success is not guaranteed!

It's a myth that coitus interruptus prevents pregnancy - loads of people already had to find that out the hard way ;)

@ CiaranM - Yes I know you're very serious but let see what guys were trying to suggest ^_^ Especially the mistake of "Using Inefficient Withdrawal Method". I gave the link at my previous comment of many suitable Birth Control methods which you didn't discuss here and I hope you can select the best solution that suits with your sex life and gf. To take birth control pill is the responsibility of woman solely and she forgets to do anydays so the percentage to be pregnant is increasing.

5 Most Common Mistakes in Birth Control

http://www.freethunk.net/freethunk-news-bites/5-most-common-mistakes-in-birth-control-1863

Is the birth control pill still 99 percent effective when used without other protection?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_birth_control_pill_still_99_percent_effective_when_used_without_other_protection

@ CiaranM - Yes I know you're very serious but let see what guys were trying to suggest ^_^ Especially the mistake of "Using Inefficient Withdrawal Method". I gave the link at my previous comment of many suitable Birth Control methods which you didn't discuss here and I hope you can select the best solution that suits with your sex life and gf. To take birth control pill is the responsibility of woman solely and she forgets to do anydays so the percentage to be pregnant is increasing.

i don't have a gf .....

or a sex life !!! :-(