angry thai males

PJack

¡éä×çÕé§Ñ ¶ÒÃÇèÒ¶éÒÃÕµÒÅÙ¡¾ÅµÓÃǨàá·ÕèÃÕàÃ×èç¡Ã¾Õèá¨ê¤à¹Õè Ãѹà»ç¹à´ç¡·ÕèàµÔºâµÃÒ¨Ò¡àÃ×ç¹Ã¡àÃ×ç¹Ò ¨ÃÇèÒÃÑéÂÇèÒÃѹà»ç¹¼Å¼ÅÔµÃÒ¨Ò¡µÃÇѹµ¡§èÃ

Totally agree with nong SBI.

Does anyone think this way, what if the police general's son grew up in USA. or somewhere in Europe, will ya think he was the westerner productivity?

Not really.. Basic notions of right and wrong should be hard wired into all human beings and the garnish should come from our parents.

If he was educated in he west that would have only made him a more productive bully, but a bully he was born. Money did the rest. Unfortunately money/wealth, has a detrimental affect with Thais... No one can argue that.

Totally agree with nong SBI.

Does anyone think this way, what if the police general's son grew up in USA. or somewhere in Europe, will ya think he was the westerner productivity?

Not really.. Basic notions of right and wrong should be hard wired into all human beings and the garnish should come from our parents.

If he was educated in he west that would have only made him a more productive bully, but a bully he was born. Money did the rest. Unfortunately money/wealth, has a detrimental affect with Thais... No one can argue that.

I think you should read Tonia's post.

Oh dear Koolbreez, you upset the bf now

LOL :D

Sorry to react, just couldnt hold my mouth shut once I read something like that.

Me myself, like many ideas / thoughts that western give to the world or to Thailand.

It is true that without the influence of farang, we would still riding the buffaloes or eating rice with hands.

But it didnt mean that we have to be cock-suckers just for that.

Othwerwise, you westerns, have to kiss the Indian mathematician's a*s becoz they developed the Arabic numerals.

And maybe also has to bend over to the Greek just to thank them for give "Democracy" to the world.

I mean.. everything is connected.

But to just pick a little part up like koolbreeze did, i dont think it is kool.

Amen.

I think it is cute when people take credit for something that they had nothing to do with. Because you were born in western culture doesn't automatically give you any priveleges. All empires rise and crumble, we all evolve and learn from each other. It's unfortunate that some guests of Thailand see thai people as inferior and treat them as such. It creates a steeper hill for those who are more culturally relativistic.

There was an article on thai visa today about thai women being exported aa sex slaves. Some guys said well they should have known what they got themselves into. I hope they accidentally end up getting arrested and ass raped in jail... So I can say well you should have known what you were getting yourself into.

Oh dear Koolbreez, you upset the bf now

LOL :D

Sorry to react, just couldnt hold my mouth shut once I read something like that.

Me myself, like many ideas / thoughts that western give to the world or to Thailand.

It is true that without the influence of farang, we would still riding the buffaloes or eating rice with hands.

But it didnt mean that we have to be cock-suckers just for that.

Othwerwise, you westerns, have to kiss the Indian mathematician's a*s becoz they developed the Arabic numerals.

And maybe also has to bend over to the Greek just to thank them for give "Democracy" to the world.

I mean.. everything is connected.

But to just pick a little part up like koolbreeze did, i dont think it is kool.

Amen.

I think it is cute when people take credit for something that they had nothing to do with. Because you were born in western culture doesn't automatically give you any priveleges. All empires rise and crumble, we all evolve and learn from each other. It's unfortunate that some guests of Thailand see thai people as inferior and treat them as such. It creates a steeper hill for those who are more culturally relativistic.

There was an article on thai visa today about thai women being exported aa sex slaves. Some guys said well they should have known what they got themselves into. I hope they accidentally end up getting arrested and a*s raped in jail... So I can say well you should have known what you were getting yourself into.

The biggest group of people I see as looking at Thais as inferior are other Thais. The biggest dicrimination in the country is against skin color. If you are a dark skinned Thai you are looked down on by other Thais that are not dark skinned. I see this constantly, to the point that whitening creams are the biggest selling cosmetics. There is SO much dicrimination by Thais, the little bit of discrimination by a few guests is very small in comparison to Thai discrimination as to skin color. To the point that those with darker skin believe they are inferior. I constantly see this, from both sides.

The article in Thai visa is very true, and happens constantly, but you have to remember that the people setting up these business's of supplying the girls for export are Thai, they have foreign partners in the other countries, but the ones setting up the business, and supplying the girls are Thai, taking advantage of, and lieing to, other Thais.

The article in Thai visa is very true, and happens constantly, but you have to remember that the people setting up these business's of supplying the girls for export are Thai, they have foreign partners in the other countries, but the ones setting up the business, and supplying the girls are Thai, taking advantage of, and lieing to, other Thais.

That's very accurate.. All the cases of Thai slave trading in the past have always led to native ring leaders.... and a surprising number of older women have also been incriminated not just the men.

The same native people that travel the northern provinces buying young kids from their despicable parents to ***** in the cities.

Seriously, where is the ******* law in this country.. the so called protectors of the people? (ring-leading the ring leaders maybe)

That's very accurate.. All the cases of Thai slave trading in the past have always led to native ring leaders.... and a surprising number of older women have also been incriminated not just the men.

The same native people that travel the northern provinces buying young kids from their despicable parents to ***** in the cities.

Seriously, where is the f*cking law in this country.. the so called protectors of the people? (ring-leading the ring leaders maybe)

But when they see those laws not applying to inferior dark skinned Thais, they take advantage of it, and exploit it against other Thais.

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, but there is too much money made off of it by Thais at all levels, to enforce those laws. I see police officers owning most of the bars, or having a significant financial interest.

Half the North, and North East would go into severe poverty from the trickle down effect of the money if it was stopped, and those laws were enforced. That goes back to the times of the first Chinese traders coming to Thailand in what was it, the 7th centery. So it's nothing new as most are lead to believe.

How much division in the country can be attributed to the Chinese Thais?

Farang males seemed so kind nice jai dee generous to me before, until my first trip to UK. During my 10 days trip in London, I saw farang angry people daily in everywhere i go, I got yelled over my head at underground tickets machine, nice suit dressed business man looks shout at the kid in trafalgar square, a guy raised his voice over the mobile phone in london tubes, in the pubs crazy !! .. :?

Farang males seemed so kind nice jai dee generous to me before, until my first trip to UK. During my 10 days trip in London, I saw farang angry people daily in everywhere i go, I got yelled over my head at underground tickets machine, nice suit dressed business man looks shout at the kid in trafalgar square, a guy raised his voice over the mobile phone in london tubes, in the pubs crazy !! .. :?

Well, whats wrong with that? its the way we communicate. lol

But the guy talking on the phone on the tube, if it was underground, he probably didn't realise that phones don't work down there.

Its funny you mention that, because what I notice in BKK, is everyone on the trains talking so quietly on their phones and also covering their mouths while speaking too. Seems a little strange to me. But differences help the world go round.

What's wrong with Chinese Thai?

In my opinion absolutely nothing bCool, everyone is equal, but I hear rude comments from my friends about Chinese Thais quite a bit. I just ignore them.

Well, the some old genration of them are... you can't say they are rude... they just loud, and straight. It's there nature.

They are many many Thai-Chinese, some of them are very rich, some of them just middle class they have nice manners and intelligent.

I don't like Chinese tourist.. but I don't wanna blame them cuz they live like that. Same as Thais. Here in Thailand I work with Chinese and Thai-Chinese people, plus I'm Thai (Isarn)-Chinese. I don't think all of them are rude.

And sorry if i done anything rude to any farang here... I just speak my mind.

What's wrong with Chinese Thai?

In my opinion absolutely nothing bCool, everyone is equal, but I hear rude comments from my friends about Chinese Thais quite a bit. I just ignore them.

Well, the some old genration of them are... you can't say they are rude... they just loud, and straight. It's there nature.

They are many many Thai-Chinese, some of them are very rich, some of them just middle class they have nice manners and intelligent.

I don't like Chinese tourist.. but I don't wanna blame them cuz they live like that. Same as Thais. Here in Thailand I work with Chinese and Thai-Chinese people, plus I'm Thai (Isarn)-Chinese. I don't think all of them are rude.

And sorry if i done anything rude to any farang here... I just speak my mind.

That is what is so good about reading your posts, and journals bCool, you speak your mind. I miss your travel journals. Very informative, and especially so well put together.

The biggest group of people I see as looking at Thais as inferior are other Thais. The biggest dicrimination in the country is against skin color. If you are a dark skinned Thai you are looked down on by other Thais that are not dark skinned. I see this constantly, to the point that whitening creams are the biggest selling cosmetics. There is SO much dicrimination by Thais, the little bit of discrimination by a few guests is very small in comparison to Thai discrimination as to skin color. To the point that those with darker skin believe they are inferior. I constantly see this, from both sides.

The reason that whitening creams are popular among Thai girls is the same reason that bronze and tanned skin cream/sprey (or solaruim) is popular among farang girls.

It is because we human being never ever happy for what we have.

"Beauty" is the main reason.. is not at all like "trying to get the lighter skinned to get accepted by the society"

It is just that for some weird reasons ppl think that dark skin color girl is kind of poor, or working on the rice field for her whole life.

Bkk girls have lighter skin, they come from good families. That's kind of things.

Seriously, where is the f*cking law in this country.. the so called protectors of the people? (ring-leading the ring leaders maybe)

Yes it is sad but true.

Good question, "where is the f*cking law in this country.. "

Poverty is the main problem for all these kind of stories.

[but if the guy talking on the phone on the tube, if it was underground, he probably didn't realise that phones don't work down there.

His mobile phone seemed work well on the tube between Wembley Park to Kingbusy station 8)

Ahh ok,those stations will work. I meant if he was trying to talk while in the tunnels it wouldn't have worked. Damn. Wembley park is near where I live. What a small world.