Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney...

StevieJR

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/

Barca, Madrid, Man Shitty, Chelsea all linked with him today. Not sure i can see Chelski forking out such a hefty transfer fee and i think he would be mad to go to City.

I'm just waiting for him to be linked with a loan move to Celtic, where do you think the Fat jump the dyke, Shrek lookalike traitor will end up?

Barca, Madrid, Man sh*tty, Chelsea all linked with him today. Not sure i can see Chelski forking out such a hefty transfer fee and i think he would be mad to go to City.

I'm just waiting for him to be linked with a loan move to Celtic, where do you think the Fat jump the dyke, Shrek lookalike traitor will end up?

why would a boyhood everton fan leaving manu ure be considered a traitor ?? surely if ever he was a traitor it was when signing for them in the first place !!!

and what hefty transfer fee ?? he's got (approx) 18 months left on his contract so u might get 20 million for him .... maximum 30 million .... unless the BIG club in manchester start chucking silly money around !!!

also .... several reports r suggesting he might sit it out until the summer when he can leave for as little as 5 million !!!! (webber/webster ruling !!!)

Barca, Madrid, Man sh*tty, Chelsea all linked with him today. Not sure i can see Chelski forking out such a hefty transfer fee and i think he would be mad to go to City.

why would a boyhood everton fan leaving manu ure be considered a traitor ?? surely if ever he was a traitor it was when signing for them in the first place !!!

and what hefty transfer fee ?? he's got (approx) 18 months left on his contract so u might get 20 million for him .... maximum 30 million .... unless the BIG club in manchester start chucking silly money around !!!

also .... several reports r suggesting he might sit it out until the summer when he can leave for as little as 5 million !!!! (webber/webster ruling !!!)

Because only a few months ago he was quoted as saying Man U were the greatest club in the world and he wanted to stay at OT for life!!!

He COULD buy out his contract for around 10 million if he sat it out till the summer, but can you see Fergie playing him if he does? and I cant really see Rooney being too happy playing with the stiffs for 8 months, so i think its a cert he will be off in January.

30 million is still a hefty transfer fee even for Chelsea and with Man City, Madrid and Barca all sniffing around, added to the fact it is Wayne Rooney, I can see silly season starting early.

Because only a few months ago he was quoted as saying Man U were the greatest club in the world and he wanted to stay at OT for life!!!

**** happens and couldn't happen to a nicer ***** than fergie .... him and man u have unsettled loads of players before now so som nam na !!!

also when it has suited fergie in the past he's been ruthless in getting rid of players in the past .... so again what goes around comes around !!!

He COULD buy out his contract for around 10 million if he sat it out till the summer, but can you see Fergie playing him if he does? and I cant really see Rooney being too happy playing with the stiffs for 8 months, so i think its a cert he will be off in January.

30 million is still a hefty transfer fee even for Chelsea and with Man City, Madrid and Barca all sniffing around, added to the fact it is Wayne Rooney, I can see silly season starting early.

it depends on what rooney's real reasons r for wanting to leave ... the less the buying club has to pay in transfer the more for his signing on fee/wages !!

usually man u r in control when selling a player, but this time rooney has got the stronger hand !!

sh*t happens and couldn't happen to a nicer c*nt than fergie .... him and man u have unsettled loads of players before now so som nam na !!!

also when it has suited fergie in the past he's been ruthless in getting rid of players in the past .... so again what goes around comes around !!!

it depends on what rooney's real reasons r for wanting to leave ... the less the buying club has to pay in transfer the more for his signing on fee/wages !!

usually man u r in control when selling a player, but this time rooney has got the stronger hand !!

He might be a ***** but he is one of the most successful ***** in football so im sure Man U will get over Rooney leaving.

Still a shock mind you and a right boot in the baws if he goes to Man City :?

sh*t happens and couldn't happen to a nicer c*nt than fergie .... him and man u have unsettled loads of players before now so som nam na !!!

He might be a c*nt but he is one of the most successful c*nts in football so im sure Man U will get over Rooney leaving.

Still a shock mind you and a right boot in the baws if he goes to Man City :?

i'm not so sure Man U will get over Rooney leaving .... or rather in normal circumstances they would ... but now that's Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney all gone and what f**king happened to the 80 million they got for Ronaldo.

Rooney leaving is only (IMO) part of the story ... the biggest problem for Utd is the Glazers bleeding them f**king dry !!!

like what the f**k is wrong with these retards !!! i just wonder how f**king brave they would be if face to face with Rooney by themselves !!! :roll:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/21/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-city

While Rooney was pondering the fall-out from several hours of high-level talks at Old Trafford, a 40-strong group of United supporters, many wearing balaclavas and hooded tops, had travelled to his home in Prestbury, Cheshire to warn him off any move to Manchester City. Witnesses reported a gathering outside his house, with a banner reading "If you join City you're dead".

Brilliant....

slightly ironic that the main sponsor visible behind Holloway's head is 'Wonga'

and even more ironic is the fact that Holloway is a two faced lying f**king scumbag !!!!

Ian Holloway was suspended (sent on gardening leave) as manager by Queens Park Rangers on 6 February 2006. The reason given by the Q.P.R board was that the constant rumours linking Holloway to the vacant managerial position at Leicester City were causing too many problems for the club. As it turned out, the Leicester job went to Rob Kelly, and QPR went on to finish 21st, just one place above the relegation positions.
Following press speculation, on 21 November 2007, Holloway submitted his resignation to the Plymouth Argyle board, with speculation that he was about to be offered the vacant managerial position at Leicester City. The Plymouth board issued a statement saying he was still employed by Plymouth and tied legally to his contract, and the board's decision on whether or not to accept his resignation would be made on Friday, 23 November. Having agreed a compensation package for his services, he was announced in a press conference by Milan Mandarić as Leicester manager on 22 November, signing a three and a half year contract. His departure, however, was met with negativity from Argyle fans
I had a year out of football and had to think about what went wrong in my life. I was given some decent values from my mum and dad in our council house and one of them was honesty and trust and loyalty, and I forgot to do all that at Plymouth. (one of them or three of them) I left them and I made the biggest mistake of my life. But I ended up here and it was the best thing I have ever done.

still it's ok for managers to f**k about with contracts but heaven forbid players should try and excercise freedom of contract/movement !!

like what the f**k is wrong with these retards !!! i just wonder how f**king brave they would be if face to face with Rooney by themselves !!! :roll:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/21/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-city

While Rooney was pondering the fall-out from several hours of high-level talks at Old Trafford, a 40-strong group of United supporters, many wearing balaclavas and hooded tops, had travelled to his home in Prestbury, Cheshire to warn him off any move to Manchester City. Witnesses reported a gathering outside his house, with a banner reading "If you join City you're dead".

I would be very brave face to face with Rooney. Worst case scenario is I get my a** kicked and get rich.

Lesson: Don't fight with poor people.