If you could murder 1 TF member.....

Teddy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who sends me support message saying something completely vague or retarded like:

"I can't login."

"How do I talk to girls on TF?"

"My girlfriend had an account on here 275 years ago and she wants to close it and she forgot her username and password and she has changed email addresses 700 times in the last month. Please remove the account immediately and send me a message via pigeon courier, post a full page in The Bangkok Post, and buy some airtime on AXN to let me know that my request has been acted on." And then my response email asking for more information (and pointing out the request has to come from her) bounces.

My all time favorite (and some facts are being changed here to protect both the innocent and guilty) was some farang guy who started chatting with a girl on the site. Seems she wasn't as single as she made out to be and her boyfriend found her phone and saw the text messages the two of them were exchanging. The bf called the guy and told him he was going to kill him (but had no idea who the guy was other than his phone number - and the threat, even according to the guy telling me were more general threats like "Enjoy today, it could be your last"). Oh, and the two guys lived several hundred miles apart from each other.

So the guy emails me and tells me he's receiving death threats and suggest that the police should get involved. I spend hours pouring over all sorts of database records, server logs, etc and email the guy back that if he wants the info I can supply it to him if he's going to file formal charges with the police. He says he doesn't want to piss the bf off any further and suggests I file a police complaint (remember that the actual death threat took place over the phone).

I ask him exactly WTF am I supposed to do when I walk into the police station. I can just picture the conversation:

Me: So that's the whole story. What can you guys do?

Cop: He didn't threaten you?

Me: No

Cop: And the guy who he did threaten doesn't want to press charges or file a complaint?

Me: No

Cop: I should arrest you for being fucking stupid.

When I lay the above reality out to the guy (i.e. the cops are not going to take a third party complaint when even the offended party is unwilling to file a complaint) he responds, "Oh, I thought you could do something."

WTF?!?!?

I'm Admin, not Superman!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Genocide? I hope it's gone forever. No more no more.

If you could murder only 1 TF member,start from character a b c d e ===> z which one you want to murder?so now i can closer guess.:lol:

Print out a member list, pin it at your wall, close your eyes and put your finger somewhere! As long as it is not me, not many mistakes can be made! ;)