First Time in Thailand

Neilk

Question

This will be my first visit to Thailand in April, and I have studied all the information on the net, and I know its all true because they so :D

In preperation for for my visit I have visited my GP and I am now immunised against -

Diphtheria, Polio, Hepatitis A, B down to Z, Malaria, AIDS, HIV, VD, Gonnorea, Syphilis, Warts, Crabs, Bangkok Flu, Asian Flu, Bird Flu, Bar Girl Flu, Rattle Snakes, Water Buffalos and Khanittas

I have my 100,000Baht to distribute between the Police Benevolent Fund and The Jet Ski Owners Widows Association and the Litter Police Orphanages

I have downloaded the Apple I Phone App that automatically detects lady boys

I have got 1000 kilo safe strapped to my back to protect my valuables (cost a fortune on excess luggage)

I have renewed my membership to the Russian Mafia for protection.

Anyone else got some tips

Edited by Neilk
not finished

15 answers to this question

This will be my first visit to Thailand in April, and I have studied all the information on the net, and I know its all true because they so :D

In preperation for for my visit I have visited my GP and I am now immunised against -

Diphtheria, Polio, Hepatitis A, B down to Z, Malaria, AIDS, HIV, VD, Gonnorea, Syphilis, Warts, Crabs, Bangkok Flu, Asian Flu, Bird Flu, Bar Girl Flu, Rattle Snakes, Water Buffalos and Khanittas

I have my 100,000Baht to distribute between the Police Benevolent Fund and The Jet Ski Owners Widows Association and the Litter Police Orphanages

I have got 1000 kilo safe strapped to my back to protect my valuables (cost a fortune on excess luggage)

Its not your first time, darling. Ohh.. you didnt count last time of our meeting ???.., :( that's just too sad

Huh! Seems so much trouble. I left UK on 19 Jan. Temperature was minus 8C so I brought my great coat. G/F has washed said coat twice even thought I won't be using it again for 10 months. Such dedication. Mind you it hadn't been washed for the last 5 years LOL!

I never wash coats. An x-girlfriend of mine made me realize last month in the states that I hadn't washed the jacket I was wearing in 14 years...that's how I roll.

You forgot your astronaut suit which is more effective than any vaccinations

I hate to inform you of this,but there is no defense or cure from the sick or lack of buffalo. The lady boy app only works when the phone is in their hands,but you run the risk of losing the phone.

P.S. You really should get the lonely planet book.If not you will starve living only on rice, and will never know how to get a taxi.When you want to travel you will think everyone is insulting someone, because they will repeat mo Sh!t over and over.Lucky for you you your name is not Moe, but you will be wondering who this Moe guy is,and why is he sh!t. :)

Edited by moo_noy