Australian Guy seeks Thai girl

funkman28

Hey all,

Sorry if I am in the wrong area...But I love thai girls, not that I have ever had a thai GF, but they are all so beautiful and have great skin.

So I want a Thai Girlfreind...Any Thai girls here interested and want to start chatting with me?

My name is Stephan, I am 28 years old, slim and 5"11 tall. I am honest, gentle and down to earth...Get in touch if you wanna know more about me...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you're doing well.

The 'hold-my-hands-up-I-made-a-mistake' approach is probably the best thing to do here.

Get your profile topped up with some good photos. Search for some girls in your desired age groups and send them messages.

However, be prepared that the smart girls are looking for someone who lives and works in Thailand. If a girl answers you and swiftly (within 3 months) asks for money for something, you are being scammed.

THanks Bob, appreciate the freindly attitude :)

I am well used to the scammers as I am on an Aussie dating site and have been contacted by all these scammers from Ghana, so kind of used to how they operate. I will be careful...

he doesn't mean those kind of scammers !!! he means girls who'll offer to be ur gf in return for some financial compensation !!!!

THanks Bob, appreciate the freindly attitude :)

I am well used to the scammers as I am on an Aussie dating site and have been contacted by all these scammers from Ghana, so kind of used to how they operate. I will be careful...

Thais are a whole different breed when it comes to scamming...they're really good at it!

That being said, the majority of Thais aren't out for scamming...

The real (good) Thai girls usually won't show too much interest if they know that you don't plan on living here for an extended period of time. I think we've decided it for you. You're already online, so you can book a one way ticket easily. Just bring one extra change of clothes because clothes are cheap here. Don't forget a toothbrush.

See you in a few days.

Hey all,

Sorry if I am in the wrong area...But I love thai girls, not that I have ever had a thai GF, but they are all so beautiful and have great skin.

dude have u ever been to Thailand ... they don't ALL have great skin and they are not ALL beautiful !!

So I want a Thai Girlfreind...Any Thai girls here interested and want to start chatting with me?

why don't u look for a Thai/Asian girl in Australia .... must be loads there ... or r u planning on coming to live here ??

I have been to thailand and I was very impressed....Its seemed like they were all beautiful and had great skin....I just didnt know how to approach any of them....

Especially seeing as I dont speak Thai. And yes there are a lot here in Sydney, but I just dont know how to get to know any of them.

I have been to thailand and I was very impressed....Its seemed like they were all beautiful and had great skin....I just didnt know how to approach any of them....

Especially seeing as I dont speak Thai. And yes there are a lot here in Sydney, but I just dont know how to get to know any of them.

If they're in Australia:

Step 1: Open mouth

Step 2: Say something interesting

If they're in Thailand:

Granted, in Thailand you take a great chance that they might not understand English but unless you plan on spending a lot of time out on the rice farms your chances are good. If you stay in the tourist areas English is not a language the locals have never heard before.

If they're in Australia:

If they're in Thailand:

Granted, in Thailand you take a great chance that they might not understand English but unless you plan on spending a lot of time out on the rice farms your chances are good. If you stay in the tourist areas English is not a language the locals have never heard before.

+

http://www.tsbmag.com/how-to-talk-to-women/

aha...3 month !!! hoho....i can waiting be longer for ask.. dont worry ....;)

Actually, you're doing well.

The 'hold-my-hands-up-I-made-a-mistake' approach is probably the best thing to do here.

Get your profile topped up with some good photos. Search for some girls in your desired age groups and send them messages.

However, be prepared that the smart girls are looking for someone who lives and works in Thailand. If a girl answers you and swiftly (within 3 months) asks for money for something, you are being scammed.

I would like to double up on everyones warnings. You can find some amazing Thai girls, but you have to sift through the frauds to get to them. There are many key phrases to look for, if you hear them run. If you stay and confront her about one of these phrases, she can turn on the water works faster than the Bellagio water fountain. If they do this DO NOT look into their eyes. Puppies can't hold a candle to the heart wrenching cuteness of a Thai girl looking up at you with big watery eyes. I'm willing to bet their is a school somewhere in Thailand that teaches this technique because they all have it perfected.

Just like any other country in the world, if you want a good girl than your going to have to put in the work.

I would like to double up on everyones warnings. You can find some amazing Thai girls, but you have to sift through the frauds to get to them. There are many key phrases to look for, if you hear them run. If you stay and confront her about one of these phrases, she can turn on the water works faster than the Bellagio water fountain. If they do this DO NOT look into their eyes. Puppies can't hold a candle to the heart wrenching cuteness of a Thai girl looking up at you with big watery eyes. I'm willing to bet their is a school somewhere in Thailand that teaches this technique because they all have it perfected.

Just like any other country in the world, if you want a good girl than your going to have to put in the work.

You fail at there, their, and they're. Don't try any defend yourself again.

Other than that, I agree with your points.