What's next?

Goodghost

There are an average of 1656 earthquakes a year of magnitude 5 or greater - that is 138 PER MONTH, so the list of earthquakes on your doomsday list are, for the most part, as inconsequential as the rest of the uninformed shite you spout.

Weather conditions are cyclical, nothing weird or biblical or anything else, so stop flogging a dead horse.

And there have always been 'suspicious' deaths in the animal world; the Amazon 'event' was due to burn off from logging operations getting into the water table and even if some are left 'unexplained' that does not mean there is anything weird about them.

What is unexplained is why your daddy didn't wear a condom when he was shooting his defective jizz into his sister's tummy, or why they didn't abort you at any point up till you were 18.

You are a totally retarded cock who lacks credibility, originality, common sense, an iota of intelligence, personality, wit, charm, likeability or in fact any positive attributes whatsoever. Your place in life is around 3 or 4 places on the evolutionary ladder below dog shite on a shoe and the gene pool would probably throw a massive party when your retarded spermatozoa was removed from the list of possible donors to future generations (your sexuality irrelevant here)

Go on; find a nice exhaust pipe somewhere. Stick the engine on, and run a hose into the car. Sit back and think of the good you are doing. It's meant to be painless, which is certainly more than a nubbock like you deserves...

This however wasn't...that's emotional abuse and is uncalled for. Chill out.

The Department of Conservation is staying tight-lipped over the deaths of a group of penguins on the East Coast.

At least 14 have been found washed up along Waihau Bay.

Anti-oil protesters claim seismic testing in the Raukumara Basin is to blame.

DOC is choosing to stay out of the debate until it knows for certain the cause of death.

It said there was a range of reasons why they could have died, and will not comment until test results have come back.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10722739

mmmmm....seismic testing in the Raukumara Basin? Could that be the cause of 7000+ earthquakes that have ravaged Christchurch???

Few know of this seismic testing and its effects on the environment...

The Department of Conservation is staying tight-lipped .... I wonder why? I'm onto something here.

u really r a ******* retard !!!!

or am I? Everything has a connection.

How very Zen...

...and without meaning.

If you want to post stuff like that for intelligent adults to read, you have to point out WHAT the connection is.

Unless you can show a credible link between (sigh) aliens and earthquakes, sunflares and floods, seismology and penguin deaths, no-one will take you seriously.

Pointing out that two events happened does not automatically make them connected (especially when they're not).

Labelling an event paranormal or extra-terrestrial doesn't make it so... You must logically show why.

Otherwise you look like a retard.

As has been demonstrated for the past week...

The End is Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough...Listen -NPR

Some people are quitting their jobs because they think the world will end on May 21st. Not a repeat from October 22, 1844 read full story

th_scary_headphones_cat.gif

GK

GG is out in front on this one (his quote):

I have feeling something much worse is coming after May 19th because of the recent solar flare.

However I have not heard him say he was quitting his gov't job ...very unusual ...don't you think?

GK

I have feeling something much worse is coming after May 19th because of the recent solar flare.

However I have not heard him say he was quitting his gov't job ...very unusual ...don't you think?

Ya know DANNO I think I would be willing to go way out on a limb on this one and say that we all will still be posting on TF May 22, 2011

but hey then in again anything is possible.. a couple of weeks ago. I would have never believed and told ya the Dallas Mavericks would have swept the LA Laker's in the Playoffs..I must admit something has to be up...and the world is totally stunned especially Kobe...LOL

BTW cheers to GG for trying to think outside of the box.. IMO people at times tend to totally rely on the usage of their left part of their brains and not relying on their right side part to question the interpretation of the information presented to us....

The scariest part about this article is that... as hard as jobs in this economy are to come by some people are actually quitting their jobs.

and just to clear up the posting of the cat in no way or form is it associated with a ghost. It is obviously, due to the end of the world a depiction of cat running for his/her life. :) Just clearing that up as not to create a conspiracy isn't that how they (conspiracies) are started anyway reading things into things... looking for double meanings compounding one connection on top of another.. Everything in life can't always be a conspiracy. Some things just happen...shiat happens ever day whether we read about it on google or not... ^_^

GK

I don't work for the government. lol. What I'm saying is that there is a really high possibility of a really serious disaster happening some where (who knows where in the world). I think we will will see something serious sometime after 19th May making the headlines.

I understand what you're saying GoodKarma. Smetimes **** happens but its nice to be informed with what's going on.

Love the kitty by the way.

I don't work for the government. lol. What I'm saying is that there is a really high possibility of a really serious disaster happening some where (who knows where in the world). I think we will will see something serious sometime after 19th May making the headlines.

I understand what you're saying GoodKarma. Smetimes **** happens but its nice to be informed with what's going on.

Love the kitty by the way.

Wait... AFTER May 19th? Until when? The end of time?

Well in that case I agree... I am 100% SURE there will be another disaster between May 19th 2011 and the end of time.

However you specified this month... So THAT'S the time scale. Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanoes are unrelated to solar flares (as is everything except lousy radio signals).

but its nice to be informed with what's going on.

Errrm... We ARE informed. By the news. YOU haven't informed us of anything except your ridiculous, unfounded theories about aliens and government cover-ups. You don't provide any evidence. You just ignore posts that show huge flaws in your reasoning.

What I find astounding is that you aren't prepared to accept Obama, Al Qaeda, General Musharaf and Mrs Bin Laden's word that OBL is dead.

BUT you ARE prepared to accept conspiracy theories on the internet written by people you've never met and with a very poor understanding of science.

Here's one for you.... See if you can work out what the government is up to now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13295300

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by English_Bob viewpost-right.png

Even if I was gay, I'd be out of your league.

So you are?

Comprehension fail.... As usual.

Why are you asking?

Is it because you are genuinely interested in my sexuality? If so, it's written on my profile.

Or are you trying to get a rise out of me by insinuating I'm gay? If so, by trying to use 'gayness' as an insult, you are inferring there is something shameful or abnormal about it. You can throw 'gay' insults at me all day - I'm going to be no more offended than if you called me a 'long-haired hippy'.

Since you joined the forums, you've had a steady stream of failures - threads no-one agrees with, jokes that don't work, theories without foundation and a total lack of support from other posters. Your one ally was a lunatic Bin Laden supporter who was suspended for death threats.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense (and/or dignity) would have given up or changed tack. But you keep coming back, blindly oblivious to your failings, ignoring the humiliation and embarrassment heaped upon you daily, desperately trying to find common ground with anyone.

It's all a little sad and pathetic really. Tell you what, take a couple of days, reread the forum threads, talk it over with your Mum or your therapist, find a semi-clever friend for some decent points or insults, come back and have another try.

Right now, you represent the intellectual equivalent of goldfish-baiting.

You just can't stand being made the butt of the joke...... Whatever.

Oh good one...

Yes... you really excelled there.

What's next, "I know you are, but what am I?"?

For there to be a 'butt', there has to be a joke... Please explain how "So you are?" is a joke. What's funny? Did you giggle when you wrote it? I can assure you, no-one giggled when they read it.

Oh good one...

Yes... you really excelled there.

What's next, "I know you are, but what am I?"?

For there to be a 'butt', there has to be a joke... Please explain how "So you are?" is a joke. What's funny? Did you giggle when you wrote it? I can assure you, no-one giggled when they read it.

Dry your eyes princess...

Dry your eyes princess...

That's it?

The sum total of your wit?

You had plenty of time to think of something pithy, witty, smart or insulting. You could even have tried to answer the question (which would be a first). But sadly, predictably you didn't.

I like verbal sparring, but you are no challenge at all. I feel like I'm throwing rocks at a retarded, handicapped, blind, deaf-mute kid. For God's sake! Put in a little effort or get the **** out of Dodge.