Re: URGENT!!! Advice Needed, Pls, THX!!!! =(

Hazel

i think people are getting a little fixated on this supposed drinking problem...come on we have little evidence..

What is next... he sniffs a little an now he is a Cocaine addict?

how very TF...racing to be the first to the fire before a match is struck!

as in any situation BFs, old friends, newly met people keep your eyes open and prepared to take care of yourself if the need arrives.

you have been around, Hazel ...go out have fun...see what happens!

she asked for advice .. she gave some indications as to his behaviour ... ppl gave their opinions .... ppl r trying to help/advice .. not judge !!!

Back to the subject Hazel that part when you live is very different to the east even though you may have met him a couple of times just go to a cafe (do they have those there) and have a coffee or tea get to know each other a little then consider going around there for dinner!!!! Good luck

she asked for advice .. she gave some indications as to his behaviour ... ppl gave their opinions .... ppl r trying to help/advice .. not judge !!!

I know but it seemed like the "advice" was spinning ever more caution ---becomimg a downer

she seemed pretty excited to start out...hoped she still will

careful- always ---- just don't over think ;)

Back to the subject Hazel that part when you live is very different to the east even though you may have met him a couple of times just go to a cafe (do they have those there) and have a coffee or tea get to know each other a little then consider going around there for dinner!!!! Good luck

:) Thanks Dave, yup I will be doing that. There's cafes so it's good cos it will not give him the idea that the reason I do not want to eat in is cos I am trying to get sponge off on him in a costly high-end place (in case he intends to pay for my meal).

Finally, an Aussie (an insider, sort-of) has spoken! :)

shitttttttttttttt ... not the one with the 10 bar girls, 2 chinese virgins, korean lawyer, lesbian twins and the ******* donkey ???

i told dave that was for personal use (abuse) only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Sorry, it's all over the internet now hahah... Admin has intention to post it in the No-Holds-Barred section soon.

Ok, so the meal was done and over with.

We had it at an eatery then had a chat in the open, something like a park til pretty late. Then we went to his place for short while to check out something, then he sent me back (by then it was about midnight).

However, something which Koolbreeze contemplated about (which had not initially occurred to me) came true - before we went for a meal, he went somewhere to grab an alcoholic drink for himself (although he did not drink again afterwards, at least not in my presence). And he was ok, did not do anything funny except at one time when we sat chatting alone in the open, and he saw that I felt cold, he started stroking my back and asked me if I felt better. But he stopped doing it after a while, maybe cos he noticed I became very quiet when he did that. I became quiet cos I did not feel he needed to stroke my back (but did not want to offend him so did not say anything).

So that's how it all went :)

Thanks for all the TFers' concerns and response... :)

Edited by Hazel
typo

We had it at an eatery then had a chat in the open, something like a park til pretty late. Then we went to his place for short while to check out something, then he sent me back (by then it was about midnight).

However, something which Koolbreeze contemplated about (which had not initially occurred to me) came true - before we went for a meal, he went somewhere to grab an alcoholic drink for himself (although he did not drink again afterwards, at least not in my presence). And he was ok, did not do anything funny except at one time when we sat chatting alone in the open, and he saw that I felt cold, he started stroking my back and asked me if I felt better. But he stopped doing it after a while, maybe cos he noticed I became very quiet when he did that. I became quiet cos I did not feel he needed to stroke my back (but did not want to offend him so did not say anything).

Glad to hear all is well in the west!!!!!!

Worst. Date. Ever.

What 'something' did you go to 'check out' in his room?

Worst date ever? How so? Cos it sounded too boring? *puzzled*

He did some creative stuff and wanted to show me how it turned out.

Yes.

Ahhh 'creative stuff'... That's what we're using these days.

I usually don't bother making up a reason.

I say, 'So, do you want to come back to my place?' If they ever ask 'Why?', I say, 'For dirty sex... Of course."

Yes.

Ahhh 'creative stuff'... That's what we're using these days.

I usually don't bother making up a reason.

I say, 'So, do you want to come back to my place?' If they ever ask 'Why?', I say, 'For dirty sex... Of course."

Hahaha :) You mean that's what he was hoping for at the back of his mind when he asked me to stop by his place first?

But he did not do anything suggestive when we were there - we only chatted...

Edited by Hazel
add info

:) Actually, to tell the honest truth, most people back home in SG usually have dates like this, quite similar to mine: dinner, followed by a walk (we call it by the Malay term 'jalan jalan') if it was still not too late and shops are still open and/or a movie.

I guess SGians are a boring lot! ;)

:) Actually, to tell the honest truth, most people back home in SG usually have dates like this, quite similar to mine: dinner, followed by a walk (we call it by the Malay term 'jalan jalan') if it was still not too late and shops are still open and/or a movie.

I guess SGians are a boring lot! ;)

Tch... You'd still be walking funny and looking for your panties if you'd been out for dinner with me.