Sesame Street Personality Test

pandorea

Just for fun :

Remember those characters from Sesame street, Big Bird, Ernie, Elmo.... Which one of those character is you? Take a test here

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-your-sesame-street-persona-test

Note : At the end of test they will ask your personal info. You don't need to fill it in, just click on "show me my result"

ps. I'm Elmo.

i am big bird - " You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

You both are abstract thinkers. Big Bird is a dreamer who always wonders what the world is like. You definitely are not afraid to take chances in life. You only live once. You may notice others around you playing it safe, but you are more concerned with not compromising your desires, and getting everything you can out of life. This is a very romantic approach to life, but hopefully you are also grounded enough to get by.

You are both somewhat extroverted. Like Big Bird, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations. Big Bird is always very comfortable around others, but he often prefers the quiet low-key presence that Snuffleupagus provides. "

:) :) :)

i am big bird - " You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

Want a job Iain? :-)

Want a job Iain? :-)

yup the cleaning statment was way too much for me too

let me know when Iain is done...

Edited by DANNO

I'm Big Bird - You scored 75% Organization, 53% abstract, and 73% extroverted!

75% Organization!?!? The current state of my apartment would CLEARLY suggest otherwise! :) (I am so not joking)

Yep, I can fully understand you! My saying is that the best would be to enter my appartment with a canister of gasoline and a match...

Call Iain ...I hear he is good...I know he is cheap!

ermmm.................................................................................................:P

Yep, I can fully understand you! My saying is that the best would be to enter my appartment with a canister of gasoline and a match...

fantastic!!!! Then there will no apartment to "organize" :D!!!!

• 1 month later...