The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

The female bedbug has no sexual opening. To get around this dilemma, the male uses his curved penis to drill a vagina into the female.

which leads us to the conclusion that still, more than 120 years after finishing, the tower of the cathedral of Ulm is the highest church tower of the world.

Properties for sale : jing jing na...

1. 200 sq.wa = 800 sq.m in Nonthaburi (with a warehouse)

2. 12.5 rai = approx 5 acres in Phichit province, Northern Thailand. (in the middle of nowhere)

3. 1 rai = 1600 sq.m in NakhonSawan province, Northern Thailand. (left without attention for years)

Edited by pandorea

Because the bike was immobilized I got a $35 street sweeping ticket that night. Thursday I had it towed to the shop ($45) where they replaced the sparkplugs and the boots ($50 including labor). They explained to me that "people" - I use the term loosely here - like you break off the tops of spark plugs and use the porcelain tubes to smoke crack. As an engineer and former MacGyver fan, in a way I think this is kind of cool. But then I remember that I just paid $100 for YOUR crackpipes, and I get angry again.

I am being volunteered at work...(choose one for me)

1) St Louis for 6 weeks--- temp: 90F humidity: very high

2) Abu Dhabi 10 weeks--- temp: 110F humidity: none

Or alternatives --- thanks in advance ;)

Well, the dwarf will not cut the beard of the beautiful princess, so the crocodile may stay in the fridge!

If I have to choose I choose a Jaquar-coupe.

R2D2 was originally to be played by a dwarf, but after three dwarves overheated in the costume during rehearsals (one fatally), they agreed to cast a midget. As you might know, the main difference between dwarves and midgets is that midgets are more heat resistant.

R2D2 was originally to be played by a dwarf, but after three dwarves overheated in the costume during rehearsals (one fatally), they agreed to cast a midget. As you might know, the main difference between dwarves and midgets is that midgets are more heat resistant.

But you should know that a wedding gown should be "haute couture" (please pronounce it with the Parisian's accent), not just those pret-a-porter shits you can buy from a Chinese wholesale website. If you want to get married, get a top qualities wedding gown, a big diamond wedding ring and a hubby with fat bank accounts. (because marriage itself isn't fun).

I am being volunteered at work...(choose one for me)

1) St Louis for 6 weeks--- temp: 90F humidity: very high

2) Abu Dhabi 10 weeks--- temp: 110F humidity: none

Or alternatives --- thanks in advance ;)

If i were u, u could choose 1 'cause in Abu ,u'll be paid @ veryyyyy good rate but live with food, ppl that may be come from hell ( FOR ME I HATE UAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Can someone come round and pick up all this junk?

Seriously, there are bottles and fast food wrappers everywhere. I didn't eat any of this crap (OK I drank some of the beers and I can taste a bit of chicken nugget in my teeth, but I didn't bring it here.)

But today's starting well. 9am, no hangover. And last night I got offered a modelling job... I said, 'Are you sure they want a 42 year old bald guy?' and she said 'Yes. They're Indians.' Which I didn't think explained anything, but it's easy money.

I also looked at a new apartment yeserday which I like. I've low-balled the guy on an offer, but I hope he takes it. Fantastic pool and gym and the location is perfect for me.