If the Clients say "Fu-k you" what the answer would be?

Chatty

You've obviously never been in the military. Swearing becomes and art form.

I don't swear often. But having the skill to do it comes in handy.

People who automatically assume low intelligence or some other deficiency because of the use of profanity should really give a good hard thought about some of the brilliant people in history who were masters of swearing. Patton, most football coaches, several US presidents come to mind, comedians (Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, etc) . . . the list could keep going on and on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29681795/ns/health/t/recession-f-bombs-why-swearing-feels-great/

Exactly Bill. It's been posted before but probably an apt point to repost Carlin's lyrics from 'The history and the many uses of the word ****'

Perhaps one of the most interesting words

in the English language today, is the word ****.

Out of all of the English words which begin with the letter F, **** is the only word referred to as the "F" word, it's the one magical word.

**** as most words in the english language,

is derived from German,

the word "fricken[?]", which means to strike.

In English, **** falls into many grammatical categories.

As a transitive verb, for instance.

John ****-ed Shirley.

As an intransitive verb, Shirley FUCKS.

It's meaning's not always sexual;

it can be used as an adjective, such as

John's doing all the ****-ing work.

As part of an adverb,

Shirley talks too ****-ing much.

As an adverb enhancing an adjective,

Shirley is ****-ing beautiful.

As a noun, I don't give a ****.

As part of a word abso-*******-lutely,

or in-*******-credible.

And, as almost every word in the sentence,

**** the ****-ing ****-ers.

As you must realize,

there aren't too many words

with the versatility of ****.

As in these examples describing situations

such as fraud,

I got ****-ed at the used car lot.

Dismay, Aw **** it.

Trouble, I guess I'm really ****-ed now.

Agression, Don't **** with me buddy.

Difficulty, I don't understand this ****-ing question.

Inquiry, Who the **** was that?

Dissatisfaction, I don't like what the **** is going on here.

Incompetence, He's a ****-off.

Dismissal, Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-**** yourself?

I'm sure you can think of many more examples.

With all these multi purpose applications,

how can anyone be offended when you use the word?

We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.

It will identify the quality of your character immediately.

Say it loudly, and proudly!

**** you!

You've obviously never been in the military. Swearing becomes and art form.

I don't swear often. But having the skill to do it comes in handy.

People who automatically assume low intelligence or some other deficiency because of the use of profanity should really give a good hard thought about some of the brilliant people in history who were masters of swearing. Patton, most football coaches, several US presidents come to mind, comedians (Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, etc) . . . the list could keep going on and on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29681795/ns/health/t/recession-f-bombs-why-swearing-feels-great/

there IS a time (limited) and a place for most anything

---- and boys, I know you and Iain ARE intelligent enough to know the time and the place;

and the above examples it was much more the exception for those folks too...

(your right I missed the military -- but recall during 3 months on a Navel Air Station, pretty polite conversation, directly and those overheard)

swearing is an art... too much of it and it loses any impact and becomes the velvet dogs --playing poker portrait!

now go get f*cked ;)

(your right I missed the military -- but recall during 3 months on a Navel Air Station, pretty polite conversation, directly and those overheard)

Of course. Being polite to civilians is how we're taught to be. But soliders spend very little time around civilians (normally). Most of their time is spent with other soldiers where calling someone a limp dick mother fucker is a friendly way of saying hello.

Of course. Being polite to civilians is how we're taught to be. But soliders spend very little time around civilians (normally). Most of their time is spent with other soldiers where calling someone a limp **** mother fucker is a friendly way of saying hello.

i had a small group circulating around me during most of the time for my assignment...

and was aborbed in serveral court masharlablee activities ( with no consequences)

Also noticed that a Petty Oficer, coming back from leave ............ a few weeks into my work , after jumping on my back -- was grabbing his ankles in front of me three hours later after the base Exec. chewed him another a**hole!

--- maybe i didn't see the "normal" (ahem ) crap

Edited by DANNO

Ask them: "How much does a polar bear weigh?" When they reply they don't know say: "Enough to break the ice. I'm (insert your name here). Nice to meet you!"

Reminds me of that other pick up line.....

Walk over to a table with some ice cubes in your hand.

Drop the ice cubes on to the table

Say "now that the ice is broken, I'm (name), nice to meet you"

It's lame & it doesn't work. (My friend tried it & the guys just looked at her in silence. She withdrew her hand (as no-one shook it) & had to do the walk of shame back to her table)

Reminds me of that other pick up line.....

Walk over to a table with some ice cubes in your hand.

Drop the ice cubes on to the table

Say "now that the ice is broken, I'm (name), nice to meet you"

It's lame & it doesn't work. (My friend tried it & the guys just looked at her in silence. She withdrew her hand (as no-one shook it) & had to do the walk of shame back to her table)

classic !!! i don't even know ur friend but i almost feel sorry for her !!!

almost !!!

Ah... sorry I didn't say about it cleary... There's no one say "*** you" in front of my face, no no no... I've got something worse than "*** you" word, but some of my colleages've got that treat.

So, there was someone raised up this issue in a good service manner class. Only things we can do just calm down and handle it like professional, or ask the expert to deal with angry clients.

But but but, there might be some naive Thai answer that way... just hope it wasn't my colleages, lol.