"Would you move to another country for love?"

wissy81

As we are living in the world with no borders, interacting with other people via the internet. Many people even fall in love online (as they claim) while living thousands miles away in the virtual world. So just wonder would you get your bags and language tapes ready and fly to your love one?

and if I may answer this I would say YES, well actually I already DID! :wink:

Im doing it .....

for it it is definitely not about only moving to someone but for the sensiible reasons why I have to head over ..., I have been under the long distance relationship more than 4 years now .... ,Of course I have met my Fiance and not only a day I have spent a night with him but long enough to know that he is so true.

Coming over to different country for me is pain in the aris ... but why I do it ..?

1. I found myself comfortably secure being with him,experiencing myself is what I was expecting to do even Im not with him.

2. Isnt it too hard to start new life in the different country,differnt cultures? NOPE .....it is way to learn more about life ... It is not only about looking for a new JOB,but I have to be able to communicate with those whose are brought up differntly,way to learn how to get on with them

Donno ... but whatver we are doing always have reason for itself ...,whatever you decide you know if it is good for you ...if not then FIGHT for it .

not thing is too hard for you if you put an effort doing it ...

it is what I believe ...

Then do it! I've had the privilege of visiting more than 50 countries on every continent except South America and I could adapt myself to almost anywhere, with a few exceptions (Sudan, Somalia, etc.).

Life is about taking chances, a gamble. You'll know the odds, and if the odds are 50-50 or better, go for it!

hmm I'm dying to leave Thailand. lolzz. There is nothing to do about living here. Everything is great but I just have had it enough and I want sth new in my life and my reason to leave is just not for love as I haven't got one...haha

You won't know what you've lost until you lose it.

It's okay to go abroad and experience other countries, other cultures. You'll be better off for it.

But if you think you want to leave Thailand permanently, and without a love to be with, then I think that's a big mistake. Go travel, have fun, but come back. This is your home and where you belong.

hmm I'm dying to leave Thailand. lolzz. There is nothing to do about living here. Everything is great but I just have had it enough and I want sth new in my life and my reason to leave is just not for love as I haven't got one...haha

You won't know what you've lost until you lose it.

It's okay to go abroad and experience other countries, other cultures. You'll be better off for it.

But if you think you want to leave Thailand permanently, and without a love to be with, then I think that's a big mistake. Go travel, have fun, but come back. This is your home and where you belong.

I definitely agree with khun_lung

Never a minute I don't miss Thailand and would want to go back to friends and family. Today I just talked with SoFarAway as we just found out that we live quite close to each other and you can see from her comment it's not all that great being abroad.

I've done it and I'd do it again. Well, I visited another country and ended up staying (guess where???) but didn't end up with the girl. But, that's life isn't it. Relax and enjoy cause if you stress, you're going to be in distress.

Took me forever to figure that one out.

sure!! .. wherever stormtrooper is, then liebe will follow <= oh! drama drama!!

sure I would to see your drama life :lol::lol: maybe if we decide and talk about our problem but I 'm still single wa :lol::lol::lol:

i'll make suicide now :roll:

• 6 years later...