THE WAY THAI WOMEN TREAT FARANG MEN

ttesta

who are the most unfaithful players in bkk  

256 members have voted

1. 1. who are the most unfaithful players in bkk

OK, FIRST OF ALL I DONT WANT THIS TO GET MESSY

the topic of a simarlar name provoked a lot of emotion in the responces so i thought 'i wonder if this topic will sink or float.'

i'm not even sure its a good idea to post this as i've been a bad lad myself in the PAST..........I SAID PAST.

so i think both are as a bad as each other on the whole, with lies and unfaithfull behaviour. i know alot of farang guys who have been rinsed for money and a few who have had to take thier g/f to hospital as she engages in self harm and loads of girls broken hearted by farang guys (they seem to get replacments pretty bloody quick though)..............THE GLOVES ARE OFF.............BUT NOT TOO SERIOUS OK

.................IT TOOK 20 MINUTES TO PLUCK UP THE COURAGE TO POST THIS :?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when you consider that some decide totally of their own volition to earn a living as prostitutes and won't leave it behind even when some nice fellows ask them repeatedly as well as promise take care of all their financial needs and possibly a good part of their families as well, including demonstrating that they clearly mean it.

But choose to ignor that relatively small group and the answer is different.

Well, when you consider that some decide totally of their own volition to earn a living as prostitutes and won't leave it behind even when some nice fellows ask them repeatedly as well as promise take care of all their financial needs and possibly a good part of their families as well, including demonstrating that they clearly mean it.

But choose to ignor that relatively small group and the answer is different.

You could say that about farang women also . There are Prostitutes all over the world just not always as in the open as Thailand. And even prositutes would have the option of treating someone decent.

The sad truth about Thai women is that how they treat you all depends on either money/or gifts= how much you spend on them or status.

Bascially almost every Thai woman has a price or can be had, and it need not be just money. There are many other commodities with which they trade, but make no mistake it is all about trade when it comes to Thai woman.

Thai women treat men the best or as good as anywhere else, just so long as you dont expect a Thai woman to be capable of REAL UNSELFISH LOVE.

Thai women are simply not capable of true and enduring love.

The sad truth about Thai women is that how they treat you all depends on either money/or gifts= how much you spend on them or status.

Bascially almost every Thai woman has a price or can be had, and it need not be just money. There are many other commodities with which they trade, but make no mistake it is all about trade when it comes to Thai woman.

Thai women treat men the best or as good as anywhere else, just so long as you dont expect a Thai woman to be capable of REAL UNSELFISH LOVE.

Thats a load of Sh*t :roll: Maybe thats the only way you can get a response out of a Thai women because your personality leaves something to be desired. I can't believe how many male posters presume to be experts on Thai women after a few flings and if you have had more then a few then you are just a male ***** out for himself anyway so why should she treat you well. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thats a load of Sh*t :roll: :

Thats ur opnion but an ignorantly expressed one!

Maybe thats the only way you can get a response out of a Thai women because your personality leaves something to be desired.

You pressume too much. I dont know you no more than you know me so neither one of us is in a position to claime to known eithers personality.

You also assume that I base my comments and views on my narrow experience alone? Ihave had a range of experiences and they would notbe the only factors to determine the the view I have formed. You may nt lie my view but I am not gong to change it just coz of what you wrote.

I can't believe how many male posters presume to be experts on Thai women after a few flings .

Well the exact extent and nature of my experience with Thai women is again not the only factor in forming my views and I dont wish to share all my experiences publicly, though clearly I am happy to articulate my views formed.

and if you have had more then a few then you are just a male ***** out for himself anyway so why should she treat you well. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again this is projection by you and an ill informed comment

YOU want ignorance reread your post, it speaks for itself :roll:

Eagle i have had more then a few 1 night stands in my time, with women that enjoy a good time, who were after exactly the same as myself, so i am now a ***** in your book.

Why is it marxist liberals such as yourself feel the need to be abusive if someone doesnt do and think exactly as yourself.

When someone comes on here saying ALL Thai women or most are this and that after what you call extensive research Its just BS.

So your a conservative man ***** who thinks the women he is banging are after his wallet. What else are you offering :roll:

I find guys who want to lump all women into their twisted opinions the abusive ones. Charisma men extreme :roll:

marxists liberal :roll: keep studying hotdog :lol:

you speak of Thai women your talking to the women on this site also :roll:

Eagle where have i said anyone is after my wallet, is that beard suffocating your brain.

I have not sad anything about Thai women in that thread, keep of the weed hippy you may be able to read properly.

Cant women enjoy sex and make decisions for themselves , maybe that is an opinion you have formed with the ones youve met.

Being as no person has ever paid me for sex it would be an impossibility for me to be a *****. Check the dictionary for the meaning of the word.

I believe women should have the freedom to do as they please your responses seem to think women are unable to make conscious decisions for themselves. Maybe you should convert to Islam they think women should be treat this way.

Here we go again.

Poor you funnyman.. you must had a bitter childhood.

A man who hide himself in his sorrow shadow and he is trying to blame everything and put everybody down, just to make himself feel better. That's sad.

Note to Mods .. : I'm Thai woman and so many girls here. His comment is extremely insulting to Thai women. Please consider and do something about it. Thank you.

Actually I guess I should get back o topic!

Thai women treat me fanatastic actually. i have had amny wonderful times and moments but I have nevertheless formed the view that is above, which understandably you do not like one bit? Thats fine I may be wrong misguided or very biased based on experiences I have seen heard or had myself or through others.

I admit my choice of words was very hard and direct which could easily be taken as insulting but how would you suggest there is any nice way for me to say that I just think Thai women are incapable of true unselfish love?

Or that they can all be had and they all think in terms of trade? Well there really isnt any nice way to say that is there yet I have formed that view. It actually doesnt mean I think bad of Thai women just maybe I have limited expecations? No I am not bitter just maybe a bit disillusioned? Though not in any terribly sad way. Just in a practical and resigned way.

What I could say is that I dont think if I was a very poor farang of good health but no resources that I would ever find a thai woman to love me and accept me. As it happens I need never worry about that but I just have formed the view that without the trappings of weath or status a Thai woman could be capable of unslefish or maybe I should have said unconditional love?

Its only what I think? So why be so worried or offended? I can tell you this,

I would never be disrespectful or rude to any Thai lady [this post is a general annoyomous post in effect to a wide audiance so should not be taken personally anyway] I value them too much as wonderful ppl. The fact that I have a particular philoshopical view is not going to interfere with how i conduct my personal realtionships.

I could speak of many traits that are very noble and wonderfulm about Thai women but I just happen not to think that them being capable of true love is one of them? Maybe that is just sad? But thats all, not some hatred or bitter atttude towards Thai woman whom I adore so much in so many other ways.

Here we go again.

A man who hide himself in his sorrow shadow and he is trying to blame everything and put everybody down, just to make himself feel better. That's sad.

Note to Mods .. : I'm Thai woman and so many girls here. His comment is extremely insulting to Thai women. Please consider and do something about it. Thank you.

Thai women treat me fanatastic actually. i have had amny wonderful times and moments but I have nevertheless formed the view that is above, which understandably you do not like one bit? Thats fine I may be wrong misguided or very biased based on experiences I have seen heard or had myself or through others.

I admit my choice of words was very hard and direct which could easily be taken as insulting but how would you suggest there is any nice way for me to say that I just think Thai women are incapable of true unselfish love?

Or that they can all be had and they all think in terms of trade? Well there really isnt any nice way to say that is there yet I have formed that view. It actually doesnt mean I think bad of Thai women just maybe I have limited expecations? No I am not bitter just maybe a bit disillusioned? Though not in any terribly sad way. Just in a practical and resigned way.

What I could say is that I dont think if I was a very poor farang of good health but no resources that I would ever find a thai woman to love me and accept me. As it happens I need never worry about that but I just have formed the view that without the trappings of weath or status a Thai woman could be capable of unslefish or maybe I should have said unconditional love?

I would never be disrespectful or rude to any Thai lady [this post is a general annoyomous post in effect to a wide audiance so should not be taken personally anyway] I value them too much as wonderful ppl. The fact that I have a particular philoshopical view is not going to interfere with how i conduct my personal realtionships.

I could speak of many traits that are very noble and wonderfulm about Thai women but I just happen not to think that them being capable of true love is one of them? Maybe that is just sad? But thats all, not some hatred or bitter atttude towards Thai woman whom I adore so much in so many other ways.

Great choice of username, Funnyman, is this funny as in ironic? But then Indhighost is already taken and the similarities between your posts is almost uncanny, some relation surely.

What narrowminded racist bitter twisted bullshit, totaly offencesive and obviously based on your own experiences, if YOU cant find a Thai girl who looks further than YOUR wallet then take a good look in the mirror perhaps there is nothing else there.

The name of the site is Thailandfriends, your chances of making any now are slim to none, slim just left town.

Eagle i have had more then a few 1 night stands in my time, with women that enjoy a good time, who were after exactly the same as myself, so i am now a ***** in your book.

Why is it marxist liberals such as yourself feel the need to be abusive if someone doesnt do and think exactly as yourself.

As in they were fuckwits too?

If you dont understand the argument then why not stay out of it, or perhaps get a one night stand round and ask her to read the thread and explain to you what is going on, the bullshit you are defending is offencesive to A: All Thai women and B: All men in a relationship with a Thai woman C: Everyone else and has **** all to do with you getting your end away or how many times you do it.

What the **** is a marxist liberal?

As in they were fuckwits too?

If you dont understand the argument then why not stay out of it, or perhaps get a one night stand round and ask her to read the thread and explain to you what is going on, the bullshit you are defending is offencesive to A: All Thai women and B: All men in a relationship with a Thai woman C: Everyone else and has f*ck all to do with you getting your end away or how many times you do it.

What the f*ck is a marxist liberal?

they must have beards and try to defend Thai ladies on websites :P

Here we go again.

[color=red]Man, you are truly delusional!!!!

You are trying to tell us that what you believe of Thai women in general is not the way you behave in front of them! Bullsh*t!!!

If you truly believe in all of the above statements you made, then I suggest you stay home and date wonderful ladies like "Anna Nicole Smith" at your local bars....

I am sure she won't take you to the cleaners!!

I could spend the next half hour pointing out the fallacy of your statements, but I have a business to run and I need to go now.

I will just point out that you need to spend a bit of time outside the Bars of Thailand.

Eagle where have i said anyone is after my wallet, is that beard suffocating your brain.

I have not sad anything about Thai women in that thread, keep of the weed hippy you may be able to read properly.

Cant women enjoy sex and make decisions for themselves , maybe that is an opinion you have formed with the ones youve met.

Being as no person has ever paid me for sex it would be an impossibility for me to be a *****. Check the dictionary for the meaning of the word.

I believe women should have the freedom to do as they please your responses seem to think women are unable to make conscious decisions for themselves. Maybe you should convert to Islam they think women should be treat this way.

this falls under the not worthy of response except to say its not worthy of response :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: