Champions League Prediction Game

Khun_Sam

Having watched the prematch Ronaldo interview, I have worked out why the boy has no freckles - they just keep sliding off.

I mean, for chrissakes, with the wages he earns, can he not afford some skin care products??

:twisted:

That's what steroid use does. :roll:

so, nothing to do with being a greasy Portuguese b*stard then?? :twisted:

Greasy from all that hairgel ? imagine when it rains lol he's full of it

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Liverpool Supporters on TF?

probably out stealing hubcaps and mugging grannies... :twisted:

well seeing as the liverpool team's playing in france i would say that's highly unlikely !!! :roll: :roll:

probably round f**king robbing the player's houses !! :D:D

yeah right. How many scousers can afford a ticket to France!!!!

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Stayed up to watch the Arsenal game which was a big mistake given the schoolboy goalkeeping errors which led to both Porto goals! :scream:

The 2nd goal was a complete farce ........ :oops:

we must have the 2 worst f**king keepers in the premiership !!! FFS ... bolton, stoke, birmingham all have better keepers than that f**king clown alumina !!! i know he wasn't playing last night, but he's still a f**king liability !!!

• 3 weeks later...
Stayed up to watch the Arsenal game which was a big mistake given the schoolboy goalkeeping errors which led to both Porto goals! :scream:

we must have the 2 worst f**king keepers in the premiership !!! FFS ... bolton, stoke, birmingham all have better keepers than that f**king clown alumina !!! i know he wasn't playing last night, but he's still a f**king liability !!!

Did you catch the BBC article on a up and coming Gunners goalie?

I was very happy to watch the game against Porto the other night and finally a couple of players stood up with Fab being out.

Lyon beating Real was not a surprise but I thought AC would make more of a game of it with Man Scum.

Did you catch the BBC article on a up and coming Gunners goalie?

I was very happy to watch the game against Porto the other night and finally a couple of players stood up with Fab being out.

Lyon beating Real was not a surprise but I thought AC would make more of a game of it with Man Scum.

we don't need 'up and coming'. We need consistent, world class and non donkey like. Great game against Porto, but now the real tests start. Would be happy with Lyon in the draw...

Chelsea 0 - 1 Inter

Such a nice game.

MOURINHO'S outstanding record at Stamford Bridge continued

- but this time it was Chelsea on the receiving end. :lol:

And Drogba deserved red card more than anyone else.. :evil:

Ah...hh.. I will have a really nice sleep tonight :twisted:

I'm pleased an Italian team made it through.......however it is Inter. :( Boo!

Chelsea 0 - 1 Inter

Such a nice game.

MOURINHO'S outstanding record at Stamford Bridge continued

- but this time it was Chelsea on the receiving end. :lol:

And Drogba deserved red card more than anyone else.. :evil:

Ah...hh.. I will have a really nice sleep tonight :twisted:

ditto ditto ditto

Go Inter

Beej; suck eggs mate.

:lol:

for the record, Birmingham don't actually *have* a better keeper, they're borrowing him.

for the record, Birmingham don't actually *have* a better keeper, they're borrowing him.

Taylor IS a better keeper than Alumina !!!

Well, if he's made out of Aluminium as you seem to suggest then he sure would be a bit stiff when moving around... :wink:

Well, if he's made out of Aluminium as you seem to suggest then he sure would be a bit stiff when moving around... :wink:

I thought aluminium was quite malleable? :?

But anyway, my bloody mum is a better keeper than Almunia... :lol:

You gonna pimp her to Wenger then?! :winky:

He has been good lately and I am not sure that your mum would have saved that penalty kick last weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

What a dramatic and action packed game! Worthy of a final.

Barca could have been 3-0 up by the 20 min mark but Almunia is on a supersave adrenaline run somehow getting an arm or a leg to most shots. Gunners are then limping off the field left, right and centre. Fab is gone for next week due to another yellow. Somehow it was 0-0 at the half but it feels like we are just hanging on by a bare thread.

I now have a bunch of new white hairs.

Barca then goes up within 30 secs into the 2nd with another lame goalkeeper effort and not long later it looks all over at 2-0. Somehow we come back with some Walcott inspiration and then a penalty and it is 2-2 but Fab limps badly. Why does a match like that have to finish!

Next week 2 Barca have players out and it still looks very bleak as who really expects the Gunners to perform at the Nou Camp! But then again anything can happen on the night?

But then again anything can happen on the night?

BBC Sports

The odds are still massively in favour of Barcelona, according to stat magicians Infostrada Sports. In the 233 times that the first leg of a two-legged Champions League tie has finished 2-2, the away team has progressed 83.7% of the time.

16.3% chance is more than I was thinking!

Barca could have been 3-0 up by the 20 min mark but Almunia is on a supersave adrenaline run somehow getting an arm or a leg to most shots. Gunners are then limping off the field left, right and centre. Fab is gone for next week due to another yellow. Somehow it was 0-0 at the half but it feels like we are just hanging on by a bare thread.

Barca then goes up within 30 secs into the 2nd with another lame goalkeeper effort and not long later it looks all over at 2-0. Somehow we come back with some Walcott inspiration and then a penalty and it is 2-2 but Fab limps badly. Why does a match like that have to finish!

Next week 2 Barca have players out and it still looks very bleak as who really expects the Gunners to perform at the Nou Camp! But then again anything can happen on the night?

I'm feckin exhausted from watching it!!

Don't rate our chances at Nou Camp at all. At points was expecting a thrashing.

Walcott should have been on for 90 minutes. Rested Fabregas for the 2nd leg. Just hope Arshavin is fit.

I'm feckin exhausted from watching it!!

Don't rate our chances at Nou Camp at all. At points was expecting a thrashing.

Walcott should have been on for 90 minutes. Rested Fabregas for the 2nd leg. Just hope Arshavin is fit.

i agree barca r obviously hot favourites, but we r still in with a shout ... something that looked highly unlikely at 0-2 !!!

in fairness that is some f**king barca team .... played some absolutely magical football at times .... BUT ... we hung in there, never gave up and got a 2-2 draw which is probably more than we deserved. still u don't always get what u deserve in this game (life) !! bring on the second leg at the nou camp !!!