What do you do to relax?

BrownSugar

Come to think of it i used to engage in the art of tantric sex with me ex. You say its spiitual and with her it was like shaggin the dead...Same same :roll:

a certain individual told me sex with StevieJR was similar to deadhorse1jm.gif

tf forums crack me up (sometimes) :lol:

and it sometimes make me wonder.."how the heck he did know that!?!?"

which part of a certain individua ltold me did u not understand ??

maybe u should take off that blindfold when reading my comments !!

Maybe she was wondering how the certain individual knew it mate.

A more pertinent question might be who is the certain individual?

AHEM. a "friend" of ciaran's AHEM. certainly not ciaran... but um... an anonymous "friend"... riiiiiight.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The entire Chinese service industry however...

service industry???? china has a service industry???????

i saw no such thing there, but maybe i wasn't there long enough. you must really be 'on it,' dude. top detective work.

On first arrival I thought that maybe being ignored by the waitress, having your dinner served cold and being talked about disparagingly in Chinese (within ear shot) was a cultural nuance I would have to get used too. Nope, never did. First impressions stuck. Elementary dear Watson...

yeah but really.. admit it... back home in the land of oz, the waitrons talk about you disparagingly in *english*... (this post in no way supports the allegation that china has a service industry).

PS if were to run around town with a japanese girlfriend, you'd be mr. extra-popular, no doub.t ...

• 1 month later...

Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or transition, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys."

Retail therapy need not be a negative term. It can be a neutral term that describes the pleasures of the total shopping experience, used by many people to boost their mood. Shopping as a way of boosting one's mood does not necessarily involve rash or inadvisable purchases. Retailers may view the entertainment aspect of their stores as a means of boosting store traffic, so that some of those customers make purchases, but not necessarily inappropriate or inadvisable ones.

Retail addiction or shopping addiction should be considered a separate and serious problem. The term "therapy" by definition implies a treatment for a problem (here, depression or stress), not a problem itself. Retail therapy may be the wrong treatment in many cases, but it is not, by definition, dangerous or problematic.

(Wikipedia)

• 4 years later...