Jewish RIGHT to the Land of Jerusalem

cs3602001

Iain_D showing his true class once again

by posting that disgraceful picture of Mary.

Are you aware that to a Christian that is

pretty much the same as insulting their

birth mother???

Given that I'm a Christian, do you now

understand why I have a very small opinion

of you.

You have no respect for other people's

belief and this is the reason why I think

you're a disgrace.

But keep on posting your useless rubbish

it's obviously entertaining for many people.

As it seems, I must be the only one who

finds most of your 20,000+ posts

boring, annoying and sometimes offensive.

I only wish there was a TF feature, that

would allow me to block every post by you,

so I can't see what you've posted.

Until that time comes, I think it's just

easier to keep away from the forums

altogether. As the forums are dominated

by your rubbish anyway, I'm hardly

going to miss anything.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck aye. But I'll give the Muzzy sand lovers one thing; that Sharia law makes damn good sense. In fact, let's go back to Roman ways; rows of crucified criminals lining our motorways and main roads. That will soon drop the crime rate!!!

634004801616578635-religion.jpg

:twisted:

IN the US we arrest people for all kinds of stuff so we can fill prisons with cheap laborers so if you can sell crucifixion as "not quite dead" you might get around the no death penalty crowd. If it will create jobs it will be a hit !!

• 3 weeks later...
Iain_D showing his true class once again

by posting that disgraceful picture of Mary.

Are you aware that to a Christian that is

pretty much the same as insulting their

birth mother???

Given that I'm a Christian, do you now

understand why I have a very small opinion

of you.

You have no respect for other people's

belief and this is the reason why I think

you're a disgrace.

But keep on posting your useless rubbish

it's obviously entertaining for many people.

As it seems, I must be the only one who

finds most of your 20,000+ posts

boring, annoying and sometimes offensive.

I only wish there was a TF feature, that

would allow me to block every post by you,

so I can't see what you've posted.

Until that time comes, I think it's just

easier to keep away from the forums

altogether. As the forums are dominated

by your rubbish anyway, I'm hardly

going to miss anything.

Holy ****!!!

How did I miss this faecal diatribe of nonsense?

Frankly I don't give a ****; about insulting you, insulting a mock religion that has cause more suffering on this planet than anything else or the fact that from now on you will be avoiding the forums.

And yes, I do post a lot of rubbish; because I deal with serious **** virtually every minute of the day at work, suffering that no priest, vicar, nun or semi fictional work of a patriarchal organisation will do anything to alleviate. But through knowledge, caring about my clients and working like a bastard, I can.

So when I get home, I don't want more serious ****; I want nonsense, witty banter, funny pictures and pointless posts.

So here's a little bit of Lennonesque blasphemy for you; to some of my clients, I am way better than Jesus, because I get things done.

And I don't have to base my working day, nor my belief and values system, on 2000 years of lies and oppression. Because, at the end of the day, that's what christianity is.

You are a laughable superstitious moron and I'm missing you already...

Iain_D showing his true class once again by posting that disgraceful picture of Mary.

Are you aware that to a Christian that is pretty much the same as insulting their birth mother???

Given that I'm a Christian, do you now understand why I have a very small opinion of you.

Whether there is understanding or not doesn't appear to have any bearing; when someone has as much free time as this guy has, respect and grace goes out the window. Can you imagine if the same insult were directed towards Muslim faith? The howls would be deafening....

You have no respect for other people's belief and this is the reason why I think you're a disgrace.

But keep on posting your useless rubbish it's obviously entertaining for many people. As it seems, I must be the only one who finds most of your 20,000+ posts boring, annoying and sometimes offensive.

Again; too much free time as evidenced by post count (10 K+ not 20....just yet) versus time as member. Poor boy hasn't gotten what he REALLY wants though...the coveted "moderator" designation. It would look good on his resume.....

I only wish there was a TF feature, that would allow me to block every post by you, so I can't see what you've posted.

Yeah......I hear there's going to be a TF technological "upgrade".....party. I've no doubt the party will commence; but will the upgrade? If true, it's high time, long overdue and remains to be seen.......

Until that time comes, I think it's just easier to keep away from the forums altogether. As the forums are dominated by your rubbish anyway, I'm hardly going to miss anything.

It's true the clowns run rampant, but it provides a comical day break up every once in a while and gives an insight into just how some types think.....or DON'T think.

Iain_D showing his true class once again by posting that disgraceful picture of Mary.

Are you aware that to a Christian that is pretty much the same as insulting their birth mother???

Given that I'm a Christian, do you now understand why I have a very small opinion of you.

Whether there is understanding or not doesn't appear to have any bearing; when someone has as much free time as this guy has, respect and grace goes out the window. Can you imagine if the same insult were directed towards Muslim faith? The howls would be deafening....

You have no respect for other people's belief and this is the reason why I think you're a disgrace.

But keep on posting your useless rubbish it's obviously entertaining for many people. As it seems, I must be the only one who finds most of your 20,000+ posts boring, annoying and sometimes offensive.

Again; too much free time as evidenced by post count (10 K+ not 20....just yet) versus time as member. Poor boy hasn't gotten what he REALLY wants though...the coveted "moderator" designation. It would look good on his resume.....

I only wish there was a TF feature, that would allow me to block every post by you, so I can't see what you've posted.

Yeah......I hear there's going to be a TF technological "upgrade".....party. I've no doubt the party will commence; but will the upgrade? If true, it's high time, long overdue and remains to be seen.......

Until that time comes, I think it's just easier to keep away from the forums altogether. As the forums are dominated by your rubbish anyway, I'm hardly going to miss anything.

It's true the clowns run rampant, but it provides a comical day break up every once in a while and gives an insight into just how some types think.....or DON'T think.

For someone who values 'facts' so much, you should get yours right.

I have little free time these days. I leave my house at 7.20am, and return at 6pm. Between those hours I am never on TF.

And I have as little time for islam as I do for christianity; they are basically both abrahamic religions; based on an oppressive patriarchal system (though in its defence at least christianity has improved a little.

The contradictions in islam are as bad, if not worse, than christianity, and the fact that its founder would today be imprisoned as a paedophile, yet a teacher of knowledge can be imprisoned today for naming a teddy bear after the nonce, speaks volumes of that religion's narrow world view today.

And yes, I do have over 10,000 posts, many of which came when I was between jobs and did have far too much time, but if you can spare some of that time you seem to hate spending on TF looking over recent threads, you will find my contributions are far less than many.

Oh, and one thing I definitely DON'T want in my life is the responsibility of moderating this site. It's a thankless task and have enough of them already thanks.

IainD wrote
I am way better than Jesus

Lennon said something to that effect and there was chaos :shock: :P

perhaps that is why I prefixed the comment with 'Lennonesque blasphemy'

And to be fair Jerry, I did say, 'to some of my clients I am way better than Jesus' rather than a straight statement from myself.

Not looking forward to the crucifixion though...

:wink:

IainD wrote
I am way better than Jesus

Lennon said something to that effect and there was chaos :shock: :P

perhaps that is why I prefixed the comment with 'Lennonesque blasphemy'

And to be fair Jerry, I did say, 'to some of my clients I am way better than Jesus' rather than a straight statement from myself.

Not looking forward to the crucifixion though...

I doubt the opposition your getting can build a decent cross so no worries :lol:

I have little free time these days. I leave my house at 7.20am, and return at 6pm. Between those hours I am never on TF.

Congrats securing employment. I base statements on what I'm seeing. As you've noted and as I've said, you had TOO MUCH FREE TIME prior to current employ. Methinks my "facts" were accurate here although I was unaware (until now) of your current job.

And I have as little time for islam as I do for christianity; they are basically both abrahamic religions.....

I don't care whether you or ANYONE believes in and reveres, is disgusted by, or anything in between my faith or anyone else's. The issue is, and I repeat: RESPECT AND GRACE AKA CLASS AND DECENCY. You exhibited none of the above posting that vile picture and yes you're free to do it. Let me ask you a question I already know the answer to: If you and I (or anyone you've never met) were personally introduced and you've discovered I was a practicing Catholic would you tell me, "Jesus Christ was a fraud" or any other such insulting nonsense to my face? But here you've the benefit of anonymity and feel free to spew your garbage. That's the issue.

Oh, and one thing I definitely DON'T want in my life is the responsibility of moderating this site. It's a thankless task and have enough of them already thanks.

It's a USELESS task. They're more moderation concerned than technology concerned.

Congrats securing employment. I base statements on what I'm seeing. As you've noted and as I've said, you had TOO MUCH FREE TIME prior to current employ. Methinks my "facts" were accurate here although I was unaware (until now) of your current job.

And I have as little time for islam as I do for christianity; they are basically both abrahamic religions.....

I don't care whether you or ANYONE believes in and reveres, is disgusted by, or anything in between my faith or anyone else's. The issue is, and I repeat: RESPECT AND GRACE AKA CLASS AND DECENCY. You exhibited none of the above posting that vile picture and yes you're free to do it. Let me ask you a question I already know the answer to: If you and I (or anyone you've never met) were personally introduced and you've discovered I was a practicing Catholic would you tell me, "Jesus Christ was a fraud" or any other such insulting nonsense to my face? But here you've the benefit of anonymity and feel free to spew your garbage. That's the issue.

It's a USELESS task. They're more moderation concerned than technology concerned.

No, I would not say that on first meeting you, but that is the wonder of web based forums; you do not have to wait for a degree of intimacy before you state what you believe to be the truth.

Should we meet in a bar, or at an event, I would certainly debate the pros and cons of all our major world religions, political systems or preferred sports.

I would certainly respect your right to disagree with me; that is one of the basic facts of freewill rather than some preordained divine nonsense.

But that does not mean I have to respect your religion of choice, your political party of choice, or indeed your preferred basketball or football team.

My dad always told me when I was growing up that respect has to be earned, not given freely, and I have seen nothing in my life so far that makes me think christianity in any of its forms, but, since you mentioned it, particularly catholicism, has earned that respect.

I do not consider that picture particularly vile. Or are you telling me that a supposedly rational man believes in the virgin birth?

And nowhere have I stated that I believe Jesus to be a fraud; au contraire my dear broker. I believe christianity to be a fraud, an utter perversion of what Jesus himself intended. And the bible is mainly a tissue of lies, edited to suit the needs of men in lust with power and control rather than the needs of the populace at large. And the majority of the old testament as it exists today is badly translated nonsense.Just as the Koran has been twisted by power mad and largely uneducated mullahs.

:)

pfff pfffffff pfffff

Oh now I know what this is...........this is the sound your blackened, well used bong makes when you have an unusually long draw.........of course.........silly me.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh come on VB; you are an intelligent guy. Can you not come up with something a little different from the 'stoned hippy' cliche??

pfff pfffffff pfffff

Oh now I know what this is...........this is the sound your blackened, well used bong makes when you have an unusually long draw.........of course.........silly me.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh come on VB; you are an intelligent guy. Can you not come up with something a little different from the 'stoned hippy' cliche??

Why bother? It's so COMPLETELY appropriate given his looney, fried posts. Hell, the SOB still has difficulty using the quote boxes and insists on multiple, same spelling errors even when the system is telling him otherwise. Too comical and too much leaf.

And nowhere have I stated that I believe Jesus to be a fraud; au contraire my dear broker. I believe christianity to be a fraud, an utter perversion of what Jesus himself intended. And the bible is mainly a tissue of lies, edited to suit the needs of men in lust with power and control rather than the needs of the populace at large

ahhh democracy

And nowhere have I stated that I believe Jesus to be a fraud; au contraire my dear broker. I believe christianity to be a fraud, an utter perversion of what Jesus himself intended. And the bible is mainly a tissue of lies, edited to suit the needs of men in lust with power and control rather than the needs of the populace at large

ahhh democracy

where???

:roll:

ahhh democracy

where???

men in lust with power and control rather than the needs of the populace at large

ahhh democracy

where???

men in lust with power and control rather than the needs of the populace at large

Nope. Looked everywhere and I still can't find me no democracy...

ahhh democracy

where???

Nope. Looked everywhere and I still can't find me no democracy...

Its the new world order democracy where the guy with the most money buys the representative of the people. Its being spread to other countries so they can get in on the act and make more money for a few rich bastards. Its free enterprise ! free from any restraints cause you bought out even the supreme court of the land from stopping your blatant thievery. :twisted: