RIP Blond1979

Loburt

Blond is really gone. He deleted his profile.

I feel a bit complicit in this. He asked in a forum how to delete his profile from TF and I gave him detailed instructions to follow. He followed them.

Does this make me, like, the Dr. Jack Kevorkian of Thailand Friends?

Could I be arrested or sued?

Vayos con dios, Blondie. Go with God.

[Note: for those of you who have no idea who Dr. Jack Kevorkian is, he was a doctor who helped terminally-ill patients commit suicide so their suffering would end earlier. All his patients asked him to do it. He was knowns as "Dr. Death."]

So how many days do we have to wear black?

Do you think he's gonna re-incarnate?

Or would he get resurrected...?

Or come back as different name and/or gender?

Is he gonna invite us to his wedding?

Gotta admit, he's pretty cute thou. Definitely would pass a boys band.

BTW... I don't like boys band....

:roll: just babbling ... he he

Loburt you are indeed implicated as an acomplce now that you have publicly confessed. But no jury of your peers here would convict you.

OUtof Order I am sure he will reincarnate as someone else on TFs after Nat gets tired of him and returns to Thailand leaving him all alone once again.

Blond is really gone. He deleted his profile.

I feel a bit complicit in this. He asked in a forum how to delete his profile from TF and I gave him detailed instructions to follow. He followed them.

Does this make me, like, the Dr. Jack Kevorkian of Thailand Friends?

Could I be arrested or sued?

Vayos con dios, Blondie. Go with God.

[Note: for those of you who have no idea who Dr. Jack Kevorkian is, he was a doctor who helped terminally-ill patients commit suicide so their suffering would end earlier. All his patients asked him to do it. He was knowns as "Dr. Death."]

I watched his demise in real time. While you gave him instructions, Lobert, it seems that the young man couldn't quite figure out what you were telling him and went offline in frustration. Only later did he come back online and commit virtual suicide.

While you might have TRIED to be Kevorkian, in the end he took his own virtual life with his own hand.

RIP.....until his Thai gf leaves him (I wonder why?) and he'll be back!

Wow, what an obituary... secretly you're all as jealous as hell of him and your primal senses see him as a threat hence the animosity. That and he makes no jokes about thinking all mature members are the older reflection of what he will be at that age; old perv. haha.

actually jimBAH i kinda miss him...

i cant think of anyone who, when you make fun of him, took it so well...

Seems the ladies miss him, they come to stick up for him. I think this guy leaves then has the girls hold his hand while he sees who misses him and is probably monitoring this thread which he started himself. Quite a lil scam. alot of folks jumping to comment on this thread but then the ladyboy versus ugly girl one is taking off too, lol

Wow, what an obituary... secretly you're all as jealous as hell of him and your primal senses see him as a threat hence the animosity. That and he makes no jokes about thinking all mature members are the older reflection of what he will be at that age; old perv. haha.

Jimba,

I agree, but looking at the original forum post it is not that secret at all :D

As remarked, he did not make many male friends, then again he didn't want to, he got a lot of chicks liking him......fair play to the lad.

Seems the forums are here for public comment and the poster of the thread is encourging us al to have at it. so here goes ,A simple goodbye dear friends could have been acomplished on his private journal and made privy to all in the journal section. BUT it was posted in the Forum. I doubt if any of us "old" guys are really jealous of him. Really anyone who can type can have all the female "friends" they want on here if ya talk nice and don't whip out skippy like some do. Thats one of the attractions for all us males here. I don't sense alot of heavy compitition here. Its a meeting place. Now just saying so is subliminal jealousy, naww don't think anyone has been sweating old blondie, Just jumping on a thread. Waiting to see if this one can turn into one of those short story interchanges with political overtones, connecting it to the real problems in the world thru some tangent we missed somewhere. Then we will have to go back and really read all the stuff to see what the heck is going on!!!!

Ahh and Robbie it didn't say he was marrying her. She will live with him for 3 months and it was maybe about the marrying thing. Hey more power to him and her if they want to marry !! Congradulations will be delivered after the wedding, lol

I'm just reacting to each thread and don't mean any harm or pressure to Blondie, thought he was gone. But he did post this thread as he left. Its a place for discussion and maybe he didn't mean to post it here but he did. If he has Nat coming to be with him he should be in heaven and have no need of us. Sorry if he left feeling bad cause it is a great site !! I don't think anyone has anything against him just another forum to digest.

He was admirably mature( was rarely retaliiatory despite quite a lot of provocation) and kinda likeable too , in a way :) .l:

My memory is that when he arrived on the site he was the one doing the provoking. What he got was retaliation. At first he fought back, but it was hopeless because he pissed off so many people. Only after that did he try and make peace and take the attacks in good stride.

There are lots of good looking guys on this site and they haven't become targets. Blondie started the attacks. The response he got was what he deserved. He did get better as time went by, but then at the end he left with a parting shot that basically showed he hadn't changed a bit.

You don't have to find out, May. I was, of course, just joking, and really don't care. Actually, I feel sorry for the girl. Sooner or later she's going to find out about this boy's outsized ego in an unpleasant way.