Yes she works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl

tonyP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a bar as a GM ( don't even think of coming up with something else! GM - General Manager )... Does that mean I'm a bar girl? :roll: sh*t! My dad never tell me that! :roll:

Yes, I told u. But u were just as stubborn as always. And now I hv to live with the shame my daughter is a bar girl.

BTW. GM = General Motors

pssst... btw.. GM *also* = General Manager...

I know, don't spoil the fun :roll:

psst... just trying to help you out here.... trust me, you're better off pretending it was a mistake than pretending GM = General Motors was funny.

zbh

great humanitarian and beacon to those lost in darkness without lamps

GM=Gynecological Malpractice(r?)

Genuflecting Maumau-er/Given Mnemonic/Generational Meme/Gastric Malignancy/Groveling Misapprehension/Garrulous Musclehead/Grey Monotone

Geriatric Matron/Gossiping Malcontent/Galloping Mule

Genuine Miscreant/Godforsaking Marauder/Groping Monster/Gaptoothed Maneater

Gallavanting Mama-on-the-town

Gaudy Mimi/Gam-mounted Machinegun/Gushy Mattress/Gulping Machine/Grandiose Madame/Goddamn Myth

Genuine Mystery/Genius Mystic/Genuine Masterpiece

Gaullic Mishmash/Gentle Masseuse/Giggling Muse/Gazelle-like Memory

Gullible Mistress/Godlike Mostress/Gnarly Muthafukka

WHICH IS IT?

great humanitarian and beacon to those lost in darkness without lamps

And what of those multitudes lost in darkness WITH lamps?

they're not in the dark .... so f**k them !!!

well until their batteries run out that is !! :twisted: :twisted:

don't need batteries for much longer- allegedly!!

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?op=modload&name=Journal&view=journal&juid=35493&jid=50973

• 3 years later...
I work in a bar as a GM ( don't even think of coming up with something else! GM - General Manager )... Does that mean I'm a bar girl? :roll: ****! My dad never tell me that! :roll:

I believe you should tell us how you get that position and also we need to know what you did.

If you just entered the bar and ask them if they need a GM, and if the answer was yes, and if they told you please just play with the money in the box and that all you are doing, I believe you are a GM not a bar girl.

But if you did other elses than playing with money..... i think you are a bar girl.

I believe you are clever enough to understand what Im saying. Thanks

-BIRD-

I believe you should tell us how you get that position and also we need to know what you did.

If you just entered the bar and ask them if they need a GM, and if the answer was yes, and if they told you please just play with the money in the box and that all you are doing, I believe you are a GM not a bar girl.

But if you did other elses than playing with money..... i think you are a bar girl.

-BIRD-

she may be clever enough to understand...but you are definitely stupid enough to post a reply to a 2007 thread and start off by insulting someone...

****. I believe you are clever enough to understand what Im saying. Thanks

she may be clever enough to understand...but you are definitely stupid enough to post a reply to a 2007 thread and start off by insulting someone...

Twat. I believe you are clever enough to understand what Im saying. Thanks

LOL...Best post of Thursday, April 14th. We're only one hour into the day, but I doubt anyone will take the crown from you.

-BIRD-

and retard of the week award goes to ......