which is worst?

hbkbkk

which is worst?

Your post or Wan's post??

Hmm.....a question about pretty girls and ugly girsl prostituting themselves, or a crazy self answering question by a clever girl obviously wallowing at the weekend?

.....there's a real superabundance of shite today....

....TF's on fire this weekend.......call the fire brigade? NO....let the MF Burn..

which is worst?

Your post or Wan's post??

Hmm.....a question about pretty girls and ugly girsl prostituting themselves, or a crazy self answering question by a clever girl obviously wallowing at the weekend?

.....there's a real superabundance of shite today....

....TF's on fire this weekend.......call the fire brigade? NO....let the MF Burn..

Ease up ole boy the sun is still shining!!!!! Have a cup of tea!!! (Earl Grey)!!

Ease up ole boy the sun is still shining!!!!! Have a cup of tea!!! (Earl Grey)!!

...Good idea....change the post......Tea....my one true gripe....

...Earl Grey is for wimps.......I used to share a house with someone who drank 'Lady Grey'?? not for long.......

...English breakfast or PG tips.........this thing called Lipton which tries to pass as tea is a disgrace...

...I ordered a cup of tea the other day and they gave me a mug of hot water and a lipton tea bag on the side?? WTF? I stormed into the kitchen and tied the kitchen staff to chairs and painstakingly spent the next 24 hours explaining how to make tea whilst waiting for my FedEX of PG tips to arrive from England....

..people only drink green tea because it looks cool and "hip"...really they hate it........how can you like it? It tastes like a boiled shoe...

..people only drink black tea because they've never tried it with milk....

...I know i'm not in England and I shouldn't expect a decent cup of tea....but......if you can buy a McDonald's in Bangkok, then you should be able to find a decent cup of tea!!

...and before anyone says it........I would NEVER buy anyhting from Starbucks.......

..If you see me in a Starbucks be sure to know that I am there because I need to use the bathroom.....

expirement still?? Is there any kind of prostitution has not been discover?

....there was a rumour that the South American tree frogs of Guatemala had been made prostitutes by the locals for a niche market of German business men, who craved their amphibious amores.....but that was proved to be unsubstantiated...

..Then there was the case, several years back, of the "Hamster mafia".

...a New York Pet shop owner was believed to be prostituting, or 'pimping' his Iranian desert hamsters......although assumed to be true...the only evidence proved to be circumstantial when Richard Gere was found at JFK airport with a hamster up his arse....

The customs officer told NewYork times reporters...:

"He looked uncomfortable, I knew who he was and was not sure if he was ok.

when I continued to ask him questions he let out a loud 'screech', doubled up and a hamster came flying out of his arse." - Reuters

....due to his high status, MR. Gere claimed that the hamster was an Iranian breed and had tried to hold him hostage on board the flight. Due to the strained ties between Iran and the US, the story was believed and the hamster was given diplomatic immunity.

jwkFVX9i2A.jpg

...I ordered a cup of tea the other day and they gave me a mug of hot water and a lipton tea bag on the side?? WTF? I stormed into the kitchen and tied the kitchen staff to chairs and painstakingly spent the next 24 hours explaining how to make tea whilst waiting for my FedEX of PG tips to arrive from England....

ermmmm dont you know that the pg tea is now available at central foodhall and top's (thonglor & suk.24) ?? :roll:

tea blah blah blah, tea blah blah blahblah tea...

some great AMURCAN PATRIOTS fought a war so i wouldn't haveta think about this sh*te.

......and before anyone says it........I would NEVER buy anyhting from Starbucks.......

..If you see me in a Starbucks be sure to know that I am there because I need to use the bathroom.....

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS GO TO STARBUCKS... so if i see u there i offer to beat u about the head and shoulders til u bleed... *only if you want, of course*.

the proper way to take a piss at starbucks is to drain the lizard while meandering around the area for the paying SUCKERS... er customers... pausing for good effect at the counter, and the milk/sugar station.

...Earl Grey is for wimps.......I used to share a house with someone who drank 'Lady Grey'?? not for long

The equivalent Canadian argument would be between the "original" Kraft Dinner macaroni and cheese (It's the cheesiest!) and the Safeway and other knock off brands. (Yes, we have the same passion about this as the Brits do about tea).

I was a hard-core KD (Kraft Dinner) man. The other stuff was shite.

Then my buddies gave me a blind taste test. A mix of the noodles, but with each pot with the different cheese sauce.

I chose Safeway.

I'm just sayin'....

Maybe you wouldn't know if it wasn't on the label...

I'm just sayin'....

Give Starbucks a chance... :P

...Earl Grey is for wimps.......I used to share a house with someone who drank 'Lady Grey'?? not for long

The equivalent Canadian argument would be between the "original" Kraft Dinner macaroni and cheese (It's the cheesiest!) and the Safeway and other knock off brands. (Yes, we have the same passion about this as the Brits do about tea).

I was a hard-core KD (Kraft Dinner) man. The other stuff was shite.

Then my buddies gave me a blind taste test. A mix of the noodles, but with each pot with the different cheese sauce.

I chose Safeway.

I'm just sayin'....

I'm just sayin'....

goddamn, Cletis, so that's how you roll up there in Deliverance country!

...Good idea....change the post......Tea....my one true gripe....

...Earl Grey is for wimps.......I used to share a house with someone who drank 'Lady Grey'?? not for long.......

...English breakfast or PG tips.........this thing called Lipton which tries to pass as tea is a disgrace...

..people only drink green tea because it looks cool and "hip"...really they hate it........how can you like it? It tastes like a boiled shoe...

..people only drink black tea because they've never tried it with milk....

...I know i'm not in England and I shouldn't expect a decent cup of tea....but......if you can buy a McDonald's in Bangkok, then you should be able to find a decent cup of tea!!

...and before anyone says it........I would NEVER buy anyhting from Starbucks.......

If you won a million pounds you would complain about going to pick it up!!! :):)

I guess what i am trying to say is that what is worst than girls having to sell their body for money is those who can't even sell their body for money.

i fail the sense of this question.

i believe that everyone can find a partner, there are no such people who are not able to find someone suitable for them. it may one or two seduction lessons but in the end it will work out somehow.

Roast and ground coffee emit carbon dioxide and oil continuously it also absorbs oxygen which will make it taste rancid over time, so unlike starbucks store your coffee in the fridge.

actually if you really cared about coffee, you grind it as you use it.

not a fan of storing in the fridge, and generally you don't need to if it's not already ground, but in this climate it may be a good idea.

I'm just sayin'....

I'm crying with laughter... if you grew up in England drinking tea you'd never mistake Lipton's for PG Tips... ITS THE TASTE

It isn't even coffee, thousands of people are being brainwashed into thinking this is what coffee tastes like. The only good thing that starbucks has done is bring coffee to the masses thereby developing a market for proper coffee shops to flourish.

Thailand started to plant coffee only 70 years ago as an income supplement to rubber plantations. Today Thais are drinking 70,000 tons of coffee a year, up from the 50s - 4,500 tons and the 60s - 7,000 tons.

Roast and ground coffee emit carbon dioxide and oil continuously it also absorbs oxygen which will make it taste rancid over time, so unlike starbucks store your coffee in the fridge.

kept your notes from Rotary lunch,,,didn't you?

not a fan of storing in the fridge, and generally you don't need to if it's not already ground, but in this climate it may be a good idea.

once processed from cherry to bean they start to give off carbon dioxide but yes the process increases once ground and more so the finer the grind. Fine gets more coffee out but makes a bitterer taste.... yes i'm looking at you starbucks!

(for home use purposes, *not* a defense of starbux' beans-dying-of-old-age) but...

two words: surface area. if you buy enough fresh un-ground coffee for just a week, oxidation is not that perceptible flavor-wise. it means more trips to the store, but the refrigerator doesn't stop it just slows it down anyway.

the ideal solution would be to roast one's own... anyone know where to get good raw beans?

um... what was the topic again? is this a test?

once processed from cherry to bean they start to give off carbon dioxide but yes the process increases once ground and more so the finer the grind. Fine gets more coffee out but makes a bitterer taste.... yes i'm looking at you starbucks!

(for home use purposes, *not* a defense of starbux' beans-dying-of-old-age) but...

two words: surface area. if you buy enough fresh un-ground coffee for just a week, oxidation is not that perceptible flavor-wise. it means more trips to the store, but the refrigerator doesn't stop it just slows it down anyway.

the ideal solution would be to roast one's own... anyone know where to get good raw beans?

I actually think it was a test to see if we could stay on topic, I guess I fail that one.

One thing is for sure, roasting oyur own beans is quite a job and takes some expertise.

I have seen these really nice vacumm storage containers that evacuate the air so the beans do not oxidize.

I think they stay fresh longer.......

vacuum containers... that's interesting. a lot more interesting than the original topic actually. do they sell 'em in bangkok?

I actually think it was a test to see if we could stay on topic, I guess I fail that one.

One thing is for sure, roasting oyur own beans is quite a job and takes some expertise.

I have seen these really nice vacumm storage containers that evacuate the air so the beans do not oxidize.

I think they stay fresh longer.......

vacuum containers... that's interesting. a lot more interesting than the original topic actually. do they sell 'em in bangkok?

It comes with the girls of the OP.