Movie comments

bigKus

You will never know your psycho neighbour could be gay and wants to get into your husband pants.

and might blow his f**king brains out while u r shagging a f**king estate agent .... a f**king estate agent .... like what the f**K !!!!!!!

axactly!!!!

Speak a bit louder, would you ? :evil:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Original and refreshing. :D

speedracerposter.jpg

It was crap.For me that movie was completely absurde.

It even make me sick with that racing cars going every where and all that flashy colours. :evil:

I agree.

Furthermore...

it was easy to see that was going to be a bad idea for a movie. The TV series was classic Japanese animation for like 1968! It was hugely popular with kids my age and it is kinda interesting still but to make it a movie was a freaking terrible idea.

teeth_movie_poster_comedy.jpg

High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

SCARED!!!!!! :twisted:

teeth_movie_poster_comedy.jpg

High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

SCARED!!!!!! :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Haven't seen it yet but I'll bet my ass HANCOCK is a goodass movie :!:

HANCOCK

1191200.jpg

I like action and comedy...especially edgy humour.

This action comedy must be good to see. :wink:

I will tell you that tomorrow :) .

Thank you, but Please don't tell me the whole story. :wink:

I'm gonna see it next week.

:D

HANCOCK

1191200.jpg

Thank you, but Please don't tell me the whole story. :wink:

I'm gonna see it next week.

:D

AI :wink:

Something NOBODY will probably enjoy is the upcoming ass raped version of "Bangkok Dangerous" the thai movie was off the chain main!

8427-large.jpg

featuring the illegally cute Premsinee Ratanasopha, her actingwork was so nice, I fell in love with her right after the scene where she takes the time and effort to help the deaf dumb assasin (at that point she doesn't know that though :shock: ) unlike her shallow colleague.

prem_17l.jpg

BUT NOW!!! they just had to go and F up another goodass movie :? what the F are they thinking? Nicolas Cage? The power of the original was the credibility the thai guy had looking like an average normal guy. But they decided to hire ghostrider to national treasure his ass from an island ruled by women who think they are bees down to bangkok to... ah well. JUST DON'T WATCH IT!!! :evil:

IMG_25.jpg It's even redone by the original duo which would be the Pang brothers... SELL OUTS!!! breaks your heart doesn't it?

HANCOCK

1191200.jpg

So i saw that movie today ,like i planned ,and i have to say that it kick ass.That movie is pretty different of the typical action popocorn movie.I almost fell like i was watching a romance comedy (drama)with super heroes inside.Anyway that all mix of action,comedy and drama love make it pretty nice to watch and i really advise everybody to go see it.

Fujiko,Ukimass des ka?

HANCOCK

1191200.jpg

So i saw that movie today ,like i planned ,and i have to say that it kick ass.That movie is pretty different of the typical action popocorn movie.I almost fell like i was watching a romance comedy (drama)with super heroes inside.Anyway that all mix of action,comedy and drama love make it pretty nice to watch and i really advise everybody to go see it.

Fujiko,Ukimass des ka?

Thanks for the movie review.

Can't wait to see!!!

Hai, Ikimasu. Definitely!

:wink:

when i saw the trailers and ads for "hancock" i thought, 'this will be ****.' but it's getting lots of good reviews, and sounds like it might actually be pretty interesting. the advertising sells it short apparently. i'm actually gonna go see this one sooner or later (probably).

but the one i'm really looking forward to is out on the 10th: "Red Cliffs", a new John Woo movie with Takeshi Kaneshiro as Zhuge Liang.