EURO 2008

CiaranM

u won anyway so sh*ddup and go get drunk like any normal german

So is it normal of people in your country to keep ranting like this? Where you come from eh?

Do you think it's polite when I say this? I say it's INSULTING! And no, dont tell me where u come from coz I didnt meant to talk about the whole country at all, just sarcastic U! (if u cant figured it out)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning,

so I am supposed to have mega Panda eyes due to watching football a n d drinking every night for more than two weeks now :lol:

But what the heck. There are only two more matches and first of all we will see off Turkey. Among the last four teams they might have shown the best fighting spirit, but the worst football. In addition good luck is like a diamond - rare - and they have used it all up in the last matches. It takes more than just luck to beat us.

We are hoping that it will be a peaceful football party no matter how the result will be. We all hope that the turkish people in Germany will keep djai jen jen (although they are djai ron maak maak by nature) and practise graeng djai. After all it is only football. Leave em knives and bats back home when you go out..

Because of course it is never the case that Turkish people are attacked/stabbed/firebombed/killed by Germans!!! :twisted:

You are a constant reader of "The Sun" arent you ? Sorry mate, but I am living here and I have to deal with the very sources and I know what I am writing about. What about you ??

You should have a look at the criminal statistics and realize who is committing what crime and then we might talk about it again. If you have carefully followed the crimes in the last few months and what cruel cases committed by young turks are right at the court at the moment you would not write such a trash !

I have expressed that most of the people I know will stay and watch the match at home in order not to get into trouble.

And I remember very well Italy 1990 when british fans stabbed a german supporter after England - Germany..I have been there . It wasnt vice versa...

Read the Sun!!! Cheeky bugger!!! Sorry if you thought that was anti German; I do know that there are as many problems caused by young Turks as by young right wing Germans (and let me stress here I think the troublemakers on either side are not representative of either nation) Have spent a lot of time in Germany and have played in Berlin twice so love the food, the people and the beer!! I wrote that reply as I felt your previous post was anti Turk, but I see from posts after that this is not so so I apologise. On two conditions; a) you apologise for calling me a Sun reader (worst insult I have ever had!! lol) and B) Notice that I am Scottish not English so agree with your comments on English fans!! (who do you think I support when its England vs Germany!!)

:twisted: :twisted:

Good morning,

so I am supposed to have mega Panda eyes due to watching football a n d drinking every night for more than two weeks now :lol:

But what the heck. There are only two more matches and first of all we will see off Turkey. Among the last four teams they might have shown the best fighting spirit, but the worst football. In addition good luck is like a diamond - rare - and they have used it all up in the last matches. It takes more than just luck to beat us.

We are hoping that it will be a peaceful football party no matter how the result will be. We all hope that the turkish people in Germany will keep djai jen jen (although they are djai ron maak maak by nature) and practise graeng djai. After all it is only football. Leave em knives and bats back home when you go out..

Because of course it is never the case that Turkish people are attacked/stabbed/firebombed/killed by Germans!!! :twisted:

You are a constant reader of "The Sun" arent you ? Sorry mate, but I am living here and I have to deal with the very sources and I know what I am writing about. What about you ??

You should have a look at the criminal statistics and realize who is committing what crime and then we might talk about it again. If you have carefully followed the crimes in the last few months and what cruel cases committed by young turks are right at the court at the moment you would not write such a trash !

I have expressed that most of the people I know will stay and watch the match at home in order not to get into trouble.

And I remember very well Italy 1990 when british fans stabbed a german supporter after England - Germany..I have been there . It wasnt vice versa...

Read the Sun!!! Cheeky bugger!!! Sorry if you thought that was anti German; I do know that there are as many problems caused by young Turks as by young right wing Germans (and let me stress here I think the troublemakers on either side are not representative of either nation) Have spent a lot of time in Germany and have played in Berlin twice so love the food, the people and the beer!! I wrote that reply as I felt your previous post was anti Turk, but I see from posts after that this is not so so I apologise. On two conditions; a) you apologise for calling me a Sun reader (worst insult I have ever had!! lol) and B) Notice that I am Scottish not English so agree with your comments on English fans!! (who do you think I support when its England vs Germany!!)

:twisted: :twisted:

lol, was really laughing out loud :lol:

Those conditions are well accepted. Now knowing that you are scottish (been up North to Scapa Flow twice for dry suit diving and drinking Highland Park) makes it even easier for me to accept your apologies. As well I do also apologise for calling you a Sun reader. which must have been shocking..

But sometimes it is good fun to read the Sun, especially if it comes to those brillant and inventive Kraut, Fritz and Tank headlines.

Well done Iain_D... I quite like the pic..

ZBH: Not a good one, I recognized who he is... Btw, I just saw the trailer of new movie of Adam Sandler... He look much better tho' (Dont remember movie name but he stars as a Israeli agent who changed his job to be a hair stylist.. I cant stop laughing with his Middle east accent.

My team was beaten yesterday :( Spain was really stronger.

But anyway I very proud of my squad Russia - go ahead:) We have got Bronze medals of Euro08

And all my best wishes to Spain, they are rock :)

If there was a 3rd in the Euro tournament, it was Turkey, not Russia, sorry mate..but the Turks scored 2 goal ahead of Russia.

Honestly I was very disappointed bout the russian performance. They already surrendered to Spain after the 1:0. If they had kept fighting, pressing and trying to develop their game it would have been way harder.

Olé !! Germany vs Spain - what a blast...

Spain is playing a kind of what I call Hoorray-football. One day they are the greatest, the next day you kick their footie in the bin. The big advantage of the german team has always been its mental and physical balance.

Spain will allow us to play, for sure they wont play the same destructive footie as Turkey did. They havent lost for 21 matches now, they are young and their youngsters have won the U16, U18 -Euro-championship and I think the U21-world-championship.

Spain is favourite, but dont under-estimate the german chameleon.

My team was beaten yesterday :( Spain was really stronger.

But anyway I very proud of my squad Russia - go ahead:) We have got Bronze medals of Euro08

And all my best wishes to Spain, they are rock :)

If there was a 3rd in the Euro tournament, it was Turkey, not Russia, sorry mate..but the Turks scored 2 goal ahead of Russia.

Honestly I was very disappointed bout the russian performance. They already surrendered to Spain after the 1:0. If they had kept fighting, pressing and trying to develop their game it would have been way harder.

Olé !! Germany vs Spain - what a blast...

Spain is playing a kind of what I call Hoorray-football. One day they are the greatest, the next day you kick their footie in the bin. The big advantage of the german team has always been its mental and physical balance.

Spain will allow us to play, for sure they wont play the same destructive footie as Turkey did. They havent lost for 21 matches now, they are young and their youngsters have won the U16, U18 -Euro-championship and I think the U21-world-championship.

Spain is favourite, but dont under-estimate the german chameleon.

AWw come on :) Spain isn't favorite, Germany will be the champion for the 4th time! :shock: and you know it, this was clear after the first quarter final, Germany will win it all! one could only hope an underdog would disarm Germany because the germans have won too many editions (not saying they didn't deserve it) but Turkey didn't succeed and neither will Spain and so you can safely bet your ass Germany will win... I guess :)

Concerning Euro championships,the last time we have won this title dates back to 1996 and since then each time we went home after the group phase. So after 12 years I would love to see the team succeed again adn win the title.

It will be a match of power vs. glory :lol:

and

it might be an advantage that we have been to 12 finals already and that we are a tournament experienced, cool team. Maybe Spain will be more nervous and show some unexpected weakness. But who knows.

Concerning Euro championships,the last time we have won this title dates back to 1996 and since then each time we went home after the group phase. So after 12 years I would love to see the team succeed again adn win the title.

It will be a match of power vs. glory :lol:

and

it might be an advantage that we have been to 12 finals already and that we are a tournament experienced, cool team. Maybe Spain will be more nervous and show some unexpected weakness. But who knows.

Maybe not so much power vs glory as luck vs talent??? :twisted:

Please, no thread about Euro 2008 *Hangs head in shame* ....

Euro2008 without England is like,

Bread without butter...Tea without milk...fish without chips...

It simply is NOT the same.... :cry:

OK, being a Liverpool fan, there is only one way I'm going to vote....Spain.

Spain_flag_large.png

They are my team for the finals, always under-achieve at all the major competitions....not this year.... :D

This is a new and exciting time for me... As you all know I am Spanish as a stuffed donkey wearing a sombrero ( aren't they Mexican? )

I am taking this DEADLY serious, I have a Spain shirt now and if WE win tomorrow, I will be on the beer all day/night...(Maybe for the rest of my life)

How does the song go again? O yeah...

" Now we're off to sunny Spain. Viva Espania! "

dannyboyablo.... :twisted:

This is a new and exciting time for me... As you all know I am Spanish as a stuffed donkey wearing a sombrero ( aren't they Mexican? )

I am taking this DEADLY serious, I have a Spain shirt now and if WE win tomorrow, I will be on the beer all day/night...(Maybe for the rest of my life)

How does the song go again? O yeah...

" Now we're off to sunny Spain. Viva Espania! "

dannyboyablo.... :twisted:

let's hope it's a good game .... has all the makings of a classic !!

i just think that german mental strength could make the difference !! germany to shade it !!

although i'd love to see little cesc score the winner !!!

suppose u could say i'm hedging my bets !!!

i think any neutral observer would acknowledge both teams left standing are substantially talented. spain can still implode, but they have shown nerves of steel so far (unlike, oh i don't know, any previous version of spain).

both teams are lethal on attack, and a little wobbly in the back four from time to time. there will be goals (even though it's a final).

neither wants this to go to PKs, germany have a history of being lethal in PKs, and spain dispatched the emperors of PKs rather handily (italy, of course).

casillas may prove the difference between the two sides, especially if it goes to PKs. however, i'll stick with my pre-tournament prediction that germany will pull it out, mainly because a) it's (nearly) a home game for them, and B) it's my pre-tournament prediction. that said, what i *want* is for spain to win.

I picked Spain - Portugal or Italy as my final. Portugal has the most talented players (Ronaldo, Decco ......) and Italy was a mess.

And I don't really like the German way of playing. Out of 4 or 5 chances in the SF they made 3 goals. I go for Spain, with villas and Torres as strikers and Puyo and Ramos as defender. If they can get the middlefield and disable the Germans to give passes to Podolski and Klose, than it's possible.

Villa and Torres are artist and can force a a chance to score with their dribbling skills and their short passes. Podolski and Kose are just target men if they don't get the ball right in their feet or on their head they 're not able to score.