EURO 2008

CiaranM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to Spain - four shots on target are not enough. They have shown a better performance throughout the tournament and for us life will go on. Same procedure as every day. Compete in daily life is more important than sports.

After having failed in so many tournaments Spain has deserved the title this time. They have been physically as strong as our team.

Macht nichts - das nächste Mal sind wir wieder dran. Kein Zweifel.

congrats to Spain - four shots on target are not enough. They have shown a better performance throughout the tournament and for us life will go on. Same procedure as every day. Compete in daily life is more important than sports.

After having failed in so many tournaments Spain has deserved the title this time. They have been physically as strong as our team.

Macht nichts - das nächste Mal sind wir wieder dran. Kein Zweifel.

Ray agree with you well said :!: :wink:

it was a great evening , first went to eat spanish then saw the the game with a few huindred spanish people , was even on belgium tv read fleemish tv as the south part is totally different , was a great night anyway , and i was nglad to had someone next to me who know a lot , and i really mean a lot of football , not because he played for my favourite team , but was an ex player of real madrid juan lozano was with us , amazing to have a talk with such a guy who is always a person of the fans , not the same as all those players who gets millions and think they are better then the rest , anyway i enjoyed my night with the spanish people

BUT Sirjoe one thing :arrow:

The Italians makes a good job in the final :):)

The Referies :):)

right. the fact that Germany actually LOST after being outshot more than 2-1, and barely registering any shots on goal, is surely the fault of the refs. they couldn't have just been owned, could they?

.... or could they??

have a tissue, press your skirt, cry it out, then take a lesson in class from Damnam1.

Morning,

dispappointment was yesterday, today german press is hard but fair towards the team. Loews next task will be to re-organize the team. In four years, maybe already in two years there will be a new team- no more Klose, Frings, Friedrich - leave em old, slow boys back home.

We have to acknowledge that we cant compete with those brillant spanish technicians as long as we have snore and crawl, sorry Mertesacker and Metzelder, as defenders.

From now on Spain will carry the big burden of a european champion. They have set high standards by which it also will be measured in the next championships. The crux is to settle the performance on a stable level. This is the very point where I am not sure about the spanish team.

Thanks god, no hangover today.

thoroughly enjoyed the tournament (except for the 1.45am kick offs)

some great matches .... good attackiing play !!

and i think most of us would agree that the best team in the tournament were the deserving winners .... something that doesn't always happen !!

WELL DONE SPAIN !!!!!

WELL DONE SPAIN !!!!!

YES this is what I mean :!: :!:

congrats to Spain - four shots on target are not enough.

I agree :!: :!:

well when someone loses always have something to complain about seems :roll:

:?: :?: nothing to complain :!: :!:

have a tissue, press your skirt, cry it out, then take a lesson in class from Damnam1.

I only said that the Italian refs. make a good job in the final :?: :!: :?:

WELL DONE SPAIN !!!!!

And through the whole Euro 2008 all the refs never and never made a mistake ?? I think if there was a forum about refs mistakes i think that forum by this time would have had 100 pages and not 39 like on this forum :roll:

I think :wink:

WELL DONE SPAIN !!!!!

And through the whole Euro 2008 all the refs never and never made a mistake ?? I think if there was a forum about refs mistakes i think that forum by this time would have had 100 pages and not 39 like on this forum :roll:

I think :wink: