TF Photo Competition *July*

Hobbes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, to get back on topic chaps... :roll:

Since some people messaged me asking about the level of participation this month, I'm glad to say that I received so far a good number more than last month. That said there are still a few days left to go out and capture that killer sunset for the competition...

Still waiting for yours beej?! If you do send in a nude, please remember to use some ice cubes to perk up your nipples and don't be stingy with the oil. :P :twisted:

Since some people messaged me asking about the level of participation this month, I'm glad to say that I received so far a good number more than last month. That said there are still a few days left to go out and capture that killer sunset for the competition...

Still waiting for yours beej?! If you do send in a nude, please remember to use some ice cubes to perk up your nipples and don't be stingy with the oil. :P :twisted:

and if is a nude, stick a magnifying glass about waist height! :twisted:

You got mine geezer already, blind you did it?

Just a reminder folks...5 days left to send in your entries.

8)

i haven't seen a f**king sunset this month .... it's been either raining or overcast !!! :roll: :roll:

cheat. shoot a sunrise, and flip the picture over.

and the chances of me getting out of bed in time to see a sunrise are what ??

8)

i haven't seen a f**king sunset this month .... it's been either raining or overcast !!! :roll: :roll:

probably a better chance of you just getting INTO bed at sunrise is more like it. :roll:

8)

probably a better chance of you just getting INTO bed at sunrise is more like it. :roll:

my point exactly.

Ahem, last orders...final day...so, hurry... 8)

Could those that send an entry, please check and make sure your email contained not just a picture but also your TF username...a title for the photo...your topic of choice for next months competition should you win. I received quite a few without some or all of this information.

Thanks!

Ahem, last orders...final day...so, hurry... 8)

Could those that send an entry, please check and make sure your email contained not just a picture but also your TF username...a title for the photo...your topic of choice for next months competition should you win. I received quite a few without some or all of this information.

Thanks!

Damn! Can't you just wait a few more days? I need to hook up my pc and get internet working at my new place! Grrrr... :P

I have just done a search on Photobucket. (OK, I'm impatient)

Still no sign of the pics for this months competition. I presume that Mr. Hobbes is still busy sifting and organizing all the entries. I can't wait to see all those beautiful sunset shots. :D

And I can understand your impatience only to good...the pictures are all on photobucket. The problem lies with the TF forum. I can't create a polling thread with enough polling options even if I was to divide it up into 2 or even 3 heats...it just tells me I have more voting options than is allowed. :(

I contacted whoever is on the end of the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page about this problem...no reply yet.

I'm terrible sorry for this delay.

I have just done a search on Photobucket. (OK, I'm impatient)

Still no sign of the pics for this months competition. I presume that Mr. Hobbes is still busy sifting and organizing all the entries. I can't wait to see all those beautiful sunset shots. :D

And I can understand your impatience only to good...the pictures are all on photobucket. The problem lies with the TF forum. I can't create a polling thread with enough polling options even if I was to divide it up into 2 or even 3 heats...it just tells me I have more voting options than is allowed. :(

I contacted whoever is on the end of the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page about this problem...no reply yet.

I'm terrible sorry for this delay.

No need to apologize. Its not your fault. I would just like to say thanks for taking on all the responsibility for all this. It must be time consuming.