What a nice girl should be?

Chatty

A good good girl shouldn't be picking up farangs or anyone for that matter on the internet dating sites.

...never pick up farangs or anyone on dating sites and never have 1nightstand but enjoy sexual harassment once the opportunity given................

is that count? :wink: :twisted:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good good girl shouldn't be picking up farangs or anyone for that matter on the internet dating sites.

...never pick up farangs or anyone on dating sites and never have 1nightstand but enjoy sexual harassment once the opportunity given................

You harassed me with those legs last night!!

:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

You harassed me with those legs last night!!

:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Really? :lol::) do not over flatten me, but just tell me what you want. young daddy :wink: :D

Yes, never try to pick up a farang. We are usually too heavy. You could hurt your back.

Yes, never try to pick up a farang. We are usually too heavy. You could hurt your back.

Hey, speak for yourself!!

I would take a risk to hurt my back, if that heavy farang were you :wink: :twisted: :wink:

:?

So my questions are...

1. Do you think nice people should be quiet, and do as they've been told?

- I would call them.. "submissive"...

2. If someone insist to do what they think it's right, they are b*tch?

People are ******* coz they sleep with your bf without permission.. not because they do/say what they believe..

2 years passed... i think you, bcool, have learnt many things and probably come up with new ideas....

i do care what people think/feel to me... but i cant control what they think/feel... so what???

***** or nice... it depends how people judge...

2 years passed... i think you, bcool, have learnt many things and probably come up with new ideas....

i do care what people think/feel to me... but i cant control what they think/feel... so what???

b*tch or nice... it depends how people judge...

¡èùÃ×è¹ ¨ÃºÃ¡ÇèÒÃÙ»ÊǹÃÂÃ

Actually, nong triple A, I forgot what I posted already, I forgot why... but someone digged it up. lol

Sometimes I have seen my old posts I laugh at them...same as this topic.

b*tch or nice... it depends how people judge...

¡èùÃ×è¹ ¨ÃºÃ¡ÇèÒÃÙ»ÊǹÃÂÃ

Actually, nong triple A, I forgot what I posted already, I forgot why... but someone digged it up. lol

Sometimes I have seen my old posts I laugh at them...same as this topic.

¢Ãº¤Ø³¤èÃ

anyway, it's good becuase it can rekindle your memory

Hey Taan,

why do you use the word "should" and not "is", he he...

Well, i try to answer:

Good mind in good brain and body, with philosophy of life (= do the things by passion, not to kill the time), using active tenderness as the main principe for comunication in couple and family, independant (of course)... Mmmmh..

But.. i must admit this is you !

have a good day, Francois

Obviously, she's very polite, pretty too. Petite. Tanned. Friendly. But not too friendly. She has an amazing smile, the brightest eyes and she cares about animals and stuff.

But, when I get home, she might be cooking or relaxing, but she always says "Darling? Can you look at these for me?" holding her perfect breasts in her beautiful soft hands, looking all shy and that.

Damn.

I love that woman.

If only I could find her.

Sound like someone I know :wink:

You should introduce us ja.

(Make sure she's drunk first ;) )

Not sure how you can handle when she got a little drunk 8) but

I will ask her if she interested in a TF hot male member name Anthony coz from what I heard she is abit picky .. :lol:

:D

Hey Taan,

why do you use the word "should" and not "is", he he...

Well, i try to answer:

Good mind in good brain and body, with philosophy of life (= do the things by passion, not to kill the time), using active tenderness as the main principe for comunication in couple and family, independant (of course)... Mmmmh..

But.. i must admit this is you !

since I blew up my last relationship I must improve my comunication skill :( but thanks for letting me know that I've been missed! :wink: