What a nice girl should be?

Chatty

:?

2. If someone insist to do what they think it's right, they are b*tch?

Yes, they are.. :wink:

Because b*tchy in my term means people who speak out their thought, confident and no hesitate to do the right things ( sometimes sexy too )..

sexy naughty bitchy? goy my vote hehe.

should have said bah ha pon!!! to the witch that called you a ******.then told her to wait like everone else. she prolly called you that because she knew it was wrong, but nobody confronted her about it before, and you surprised her hehe.

speak your mind so ppl wont think your just another nhong ting tong

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you just love the way they sneak in while you not looking to jump the queue.

but it made me feel better.

Happens a lot and it is annoying. But in all honesty one must say it could be a lot worse. Take China for example. I do think things are slowly getting better but it does need the input of Thais to have any real effect. Our comments can always be ignored on the "ting tong farang" basis.

I admit though, it does feel better 8)

Another story to be told happened at BigC the other day. I was going up the escalator and a lot of people were standing in front of me. I could see a young girl, maybe 12y old, carrying a kid at the end of the escalator. When she bent over to pick up the kid, she dropped her purse spilling its contents all over the floor. She did not notice it and I could not alert her either because I was so far back.

None of the people in front of me made any attempt to let her know whatsoever and didn't pick up the stuff either. They were all Thais.

When I got to the spot, I picked up the stuff and went looking for the girl. It took me about 15min to find her shopping with her family in BigC. I asked her mom if it was her wallet and she said yes. The girl took it without saying anything and seemed actually quite annoyed. Her mom was cross and told her to wai me and thank me, which she did half-heartedly. I could see her mom being visibly embarrassed by her daughters arrogance so I just smiled at her, said mai pen rai and left.

I've seen instances where a man is beating a woman in the public and nobody says or does anything. I'm sure it is a cultural issue of not wanting to interfere with anything but I have to say I don't like it.

In the 9 years I've been here Thais line up better, and speak up more, but it's a gradual process, India is the ultimate really for not lining up.

I do love how Thais are not aggressive like many people from where I come from.

It's their country, they have to do it at their pace.

A good, polite, educated, adventurous Thai girl.....I'd love to meet one of them.................

:?

So my questions are...

1. Do you think nice people should be quiet, and do as they've been told?

2. If someone insist to do what they think it's right, they are b*tch?

Nah do what you feel is right, and dont do what your told unless you have to. And certainly dont expect others to do as you tell them.

I personaly like a strong woman, they have personality and character and show thier intellegence(hopefuly this is a good thing, not everyone is as smart as the next person). If I wanted someone to blindly follow me, without question, I would get a dog.

The woman that called you a b*tch is obviously a person you shouldnt care about, even the idea of budging infront of someone in a line makes them a bad person (or b*tch) in my books, what makes them so special ?

Remember: Its none of your business what anyone thinks of you , and that goes double for strangers .

• 1 year later...

Obviously, she's very polite, pretty too. Petite. Tanned. Friendly. But not too friendly. She has an amazing smile, the brightest eyes and she cares about animals and stuff.

But, when I get home, she might be cooking or relaxing, but she always says "Darling? Can you look at these for me?" holding her perfect breasts in her beautiful soft hands, looking all shy and that.

Damn.

I love that woman.

If only I could find her.

Obviously, she's very polite, pretty too. Petite. Tanned. Friendly. But not too friendly. She has an amazing smile, the brightest eyes and she cares about animals and stuff.

But, when I get home, she might be cooking or relaxing, but she always says "Darling? Can you look at these for me?" holding her perfect breasts in her beautiful soft hands, looking all shy and that.

Damn.

I love that woman.

This topic looks familiar, I forgot I posted it long time ago.

Well, your answer is quite difference from what i asked but it's ok.

Anyway, the girl in your dream are in many many men dream...

why no one like girls who talk straight... but love someone who are polite...

Polite isn't bad thing for me, it's good but mean someone who are out of my reach.

My close friends never ever very polite to me, when they do that, i will say stop "faking / pretending" be yourself.

If my BF polite with me all the time i might be crazy, but hey i didn't say i like barbaric.

Damn.

I love that woman.

Wakkkkke up!!!

Anyway, I just realized that you were dreaming.Sorry for disturbing though

a truly Good Girl shouldn't ask for money after sleeping with you

she just takes it out of ur wallet before u wake up !!! :twisted: :twisted:

It seems like someone has been gone through this path!.Or,forgive me! someone might get indirect infos though. :lol:

the watch. don't forget the watch.

oh **** it. the laptop too.

a truly Good Girl shouldn't ask for money after sleeping with you

she just takes it out of ur wallet before u wake up !!! :twisted: :twisted:

It seems like someone has been gone through this path!.Or,forgive me! someone might get indirect infos though. :lol:

the watch. don't forget the watch.

oh f*ck it. the laptop too.

mobile phone ... mobile phone !!! :D:D

Damn.

I love that woman.

Sound like someone I know :wink:

Damn.

I love that woman.

Lucky i found her before you did mate. :wink:

Damn.

I love that woman.

Lucky i found her before you did mate. :wink:

Used to it mate.

Almost landed a cheap XBOX360 recently too.

Always a bridesmaid...

Damn.

I love that woman.

You should introduce us ja.

(Make sure she's drunk first ;) )

Damn.

I love that woman.

Not sure how you can handle when she got a little drunk 8) but

I will ask her if she interested in a TF hot male member name Anthony coz from what I heard she is abit picky .. :lol:

Damn.

I love that woman.

Not sure how you can handle when she got a little drunk 8) but

I will ask her if she interested in a TF hot male member name Anthony coz from what I heard she is abit picky .. :lol:

One thing I've never been called ja is hot. Though I do have a male member, so at least I'm half way there.

Anyway, can't stop, I'm starving hungry and spontaneously decided I'm going to a pretentious Mexican do.

Is that similar to a 'nice cup of tea'?

Strong, determined, self confident and when in a hetro relationship bring out the best in us, the weaker sex, by example. Man I have just described my mother, that is worrying.

Nice doesn't really come into it though, save that for the movies.