Funny vids and pics

Administrator

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's right...

I'm gay and you're posting a penis photograph.

No. I posted a doggy photograph. YOU noticed the penis. This is actually a psychological test as used by the Lillehammer School of Psychology to gauge levels of gayness. If you look at the pic and say 'What a cute doggy', then you are straight. If however, you notice the penis immediately then you are a bald shirt lifting Mancunian tube!!

:twisted:

No. I posted a doggy photograph. YOU noticed the penis. This is actually a psychological test as used by the Lillehammer School of Psychology to gauge levels of gayness. If you look at the pic and say 'What a cute doggy', then you are straight. If however, you notice the penis immediately then you are a bald shirt lifting Mancunian tube!!

What does it mean when you post a picture of a cat, but you're so busy looking at the knob, you think it's a dog?

What does it mean when you post a picture of a cat, but you're so busy looking at the knob, you think it's a dog?

I think it means he's been at the buckfast earlier than usual :lol:

Oh that's right...

I'm gay and you're posting a penis photograph.

I guess that was a doggy photograph taken on a very very cold day then.

If you like, Put a ring on it

Jesus...I can't believe I watched more than half of that...did give me a laugh, though.

The camera actually shakes when he moves! I guess you gotta give him credit for getting off his a*s ...

Jeesus... isn't it enough we have to read Iain's crap every day? Now we have to watch him dancing around in his underwear?

Jesus...I can't believe I watched more than half of that...did give me a laugh, though.

The camera actually shakes when he moves! I guess you gotta give him credit for getting off his a*s ...

Jeesus... isn't it enough we have to read Iain's crap every day? Now we have to watch him dancing around in his underwear?

And 2 days later, Iain still hasn't thought of a funny answer...

And 2 days later, Iain still hasn't thought of a funny answer...

Not so much haven't thought of one...

Just bored of you and your gay drivel...

Now go and spank your houseboy...

:evil: