First ever TF bikini competition

Stramash

As announced earlier in the 'anti-bikini' thread, we are launching the first ever TF bikini compettion!!

Still awaiting confirmation of prizes from Rob, but he has promised around 4,000 bahts worth of prizes in total.

There will be a first, second and third prize awarded at the end, and if there is a tie for any of the places, there will be a tie breaker to see who gets the particular prize.

Although it is titled 'bikini competition', this covers all types of beach/swimwear, so anything from bikini to burqini is allowed.

All entries are to be mailed to

TFbikinicompathotmail.com

and the closing date for entries is 12th December with voting starting the following day.

use @ for at in e mail address

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As announced earlier in the 'anti-bikini' thread, we are launching the first ever TF bikini compettion!!

Still awaiting confirmation of prizes from Rob, but he has promised around 4,000 bahts worth of prizes in total.

There will be a first, second and third prize awarded at the end, and if there is a tie for any of the places, there will be a tie breaker to see who gets the particular prize.

Although it is titled 'bikini competition', this covers all types of beach/swimwear, so anything from bikini to burqini is allowed.

All entries are to be mailed to

TFbikinicompathotmail.com

and the closing date for entries is 12th December with voting starting the following day.

use @ for at in e mail address

Be right back, need to photoshop my head off :lol:

borat-movie-08.jpg

Borat said he wants in !

Well Borat can enter the January mens swimwear competition then... :lol:

How can you be sure that it is not a female imposter? :shock:

Which raises an interesting query as to the verification of sex of the entrants?

And while I am at it, you didn't really seem to explain the methodology of the judging procedure - will there be a Q&A session as well; nor who will be the judges? (This could just be a ruse by you mate to get a few extra bikini pics :wink: )

You know what I love?

I love the fact that a retarded, sexually-repressed **** started a forum AGAINST Thai women showing their bikini photos and now THERE'S A COMPETITION!!! :lol::lol:

eh, that was the point Dave!!!

And LG, judging will be done in same format as halloween pics; so guys and girls can vote. What aesthetic parameters each individual uses to cast their vote is the choice of that individual (elegance, sexiness, nice boobs etc etc)

My only concern at this point is that all that lovely TF flesh on display will either send Daniel_boy completely postal, or give him a massive stroke (and please no masturbation jokes to arise from that comment)

:D

How about a pose down between the men? Count me in!!!

It worries me somewhat that you are more interested in the mens competition (January if you had read the posts) than the ladies' one... :lol:

Don't get the wrong idea Ian, just interested in competing :D

What's the point anyway, I can just click my way to OVGUIDE and see girls without bikini. So who cares anyway.

How about a pose down between the men? Count me in!!!

It worries me somewhat that you are more interested in the mens competition (January if you had read the posts) than the ladies' one... :lol:

Don't get the wrong idea Ian, just interested in competing :D

What's the point anyway, I can just click my way to OVGUIDE and see girls without bikini. So who cares anyway.

well you can get practicing now then; gent's competition will be around in January!!!

(don't mention ovguide; Daniel_boy will lose the plot) :lol: