b*tchslapping rightwingers - fair sport?

Stramash

Is it fair to b*tchslap right wingers?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Is it fair to b*tchslap right wingers?

• Hell yes, they deserve it
    • Don't know if they deserve it, but it sounds fun
    • No way - I'm more to the right than Mussolini and proud of it - let's slap some lefties instead
    • Give me enough beer and I'll b*tchslap anyone

Not really into that b*tchslapping thing but after looking at MisterMatlock's adoreable picture for somewhile now, I won't mind giving him a b*tchslapping or two.

Not sure whether to feel happy that you enjoy my picture, or creeped out that you could enjoy a picture like this... :?

Be happy,Sunshine. I'm harmless.

Guaranteed!! :twisted:

If you could give anyone in the world a free b*tchslap, who would it be and why??

Discuss.

FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

:twisted:

You, cos I feel like it :twisted:

Don't forget the hot wax, all im sayin :lol:

Cherie, you can give me a good b*tchslapping anytime you like, as long as you wear that one piece leather catsuit you sent me pics of you wearing...

And Tonia, on topic please; the thread 'who would you give a good hot waxing to and why' starts later today... :twisted:

Not really into that b*tchslapping thing but after looking at MisterMatlock's adoreable picture for somewhile now, I won't mind giving him a b*tchslapping or two.

Not sure whether to feel happy that you enjoy my picture, or creeped out that you could enjoy a picture like this... :?

Be happy,Sunshine. I'm harmless.

Funnily enough, those are the exact words Dtr Harold Shipman used to greet his patients with...

Iain, I did NOT send you those pics, you bloody hacked into my account to get them remember?!?! :twisted:

Cherie, I still have the e mail you sent them with...do you want me to copy and paste it here? Or are the words 'hope these shots of me in my favourite outifts makes you hurry to Thailand. It's hot here, but will get even hotter when we get it on...' ring any bells??

Iain, I did NOT send you those pics, you bloody hacked into my account to get them remember?!?! :twisted:

Cherie, I still have the e mail you sent them with...do you want me to copy and paste it here? Or are the words 'hope these shots of me in my favourite outifts makes you hurry to Thailand. It's hot here, but will get even hotter when we get it on...' ring any bells??

Those pics might be sent to you by a girl in another country nearby I suppose :wink:

Those pics might be sent to you by a girl in another country nearby I suppose :wink:

Nope. They are definitely you!! And sent from the same address that you sent pics of Ant and Rob to be photoshopped...

Before we can attack others we must look at our own actions.

I would b*tch slap myself as self education is one of the ways to enlightenment

jump of the cliff would make it easier ? that way you can born again and get a new lifetime to reach enlightenment

I did consider that but I am worried as to what I would come back as..... a troll maybe?

I sent you some bikini pics :twisted:

one piece leather catsuit ?!?! I'm sure it was SOMEONE ELSE sending a pic to you :lol:

You know what I mean right? :wink:

look, will I post the pic to prove you wrong????

Didn't think so...

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>

look, will I post the pic to prove you wrong????<<<

YES, post the pic! lol

If you could give anyone in the world a free b*tchslap, who would it be and why??

Discuss.

FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

I would have though the right winger you would want to bitchslap is Alexander Hleb after ditching Arsenal for a big club in the summer?

ba da boom...

did it take you 3-4 hours to think up that witty retort...

He was good but didn't have the consistency...so feel no need to b*tchslap him. Would b*tchslap most of the board for driving David Dein out of the club however.

Would welcome a takeover as long as he was at helm.

:)