b*tchslapping rightwingers - fair sport?

Stramash

Is it fair to b*tchslap right wingers?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Is it fair to b*tchslap right wingers?

• Hell yes, they deserve it
    • Don't know if they deserve it, but it sounds fun
    • No way - I'm more to the right than Mussolini and proud of it - let's slap some lefties instead
    • Give me enough beer and I'll b*tchslap anyone

If you could give anyone in the world a free b*tchslap, who would it be and why??

Discuss.

FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

:twisted:

I would have though the right winger you would want to bitchslap is Alexander Hleb after ditching Arsenal for a big club in the summer?

ba da boom...

did it take you 3-4 hours to think up that witty retort...

He was good but didn't have the consistency...so feel no need to b*tchslap him. Would b*tchslap most of the board for driving David Dein out of the club however.

Would welcome a takeover as long as he was at helm.

:)

Na it didnt take me that long. I missed this thread as i've been to the gym working on my 6 pack to woo all the ladies when i arrive in Thailand for songkran. :lol::P

I'd like to bitchslap Christiano Ronaldo though.

If you could give anyone in the world a free b*tchslap, who would it be and why??

Discuss.

FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

I would have though the right winger you would want to bitchslap is Alexander Hleb after ditching Arsenal for a big club in the summer?

ba da boom...

did it take you 3-4 hours to think up that witty retort...

He was good but didn't have the consistency...so feel no need to b*tchslap him. Would b*tchslap most of the board for driving David Dein out of the club however.

Would welcome a takeover as long as he was at helm.

:)

Na it didnt take me that long. I missed this thread as i've been to the gym working on my 6 pack to woo all the ladies when i arrive in Thailand for songkran. :lol::P

I'd like to bitchslap Christiano Ronaldo though.

Sheeeeeeit - we finally agree on something. Preening self loving Portuguese ****...

Can't wait till he dumps Utd in the summer...

:lol:

A team that doesn't rely on one man........ thats just left us because he's a dirty cheating money grabbing f*ck that no one likes?

Yeah, I bet that'll make you feel better at the end of the season.

One man?

Ronaldo goals this season? - 11

Manchester United position in EPL? - 1 (with a game in hand)

Nicholas Anelka - 14

Chelsea position in EPL? - 4th (7 points adrift)

No-one likes?

Ballon d'Or (with 77 of the 96 votes available)

Fifa player of the year

UEFA Club player of the year

PFA Player of the year.

(seems like pro footballers and experts like him, but opposing teams' fans don't... what a surprise!)

BTW I just looked up 'professional footballer' in the Oxford English Dictionary...

Guess what it said?....

"a dirty cheating money grabbing f*ck that no one likes".

Sorry to burst your bubble, Iain_D. But we right-wingers are world famous for b*tch-slapping soft, whiny, liberal lefties throughout history.

What's more powerful than a right-hook?

PS When Ronaldo leaves us in the summer, we'll have another trophy in our cabinet... what will you boys have?

who stuck the 1 baht coin in your slot and asked for your opinion??

And is the ya ba in Phuket that little bit stronger that it's increasing your retard levels? (if possible) Since when did you stick the D on the end of my name?

Mind you, you are quite unusual (apart from the thrid testicle and the tendency to drool) A Man Utd fan who is actually from Manchester - now there's a first...

And what's more powerful than a right hook? A kalashnikov of course...

And what's more powerful than a right hook? A kalashnikov of course...

or even a baseball bat, hurley or black and decker drill .... and u don't get 10 years for possession of firearms for carrying those around !!!

Both my guns are extremely well hidden and the ammo is kept seperate. On the one occasion so far where I have used one of them to persuade someone of a course of action, it was only out its hiding place for 2 hours and was used indoors....

A team that doesn't rely on one man........ thats just left us because he's a dirty cheating money grabbing f*ck that no one likes?

Yeah, I bet that'll make you feel better at the end of the season.

One man?

Ronaldo goals this season? - 11

Manchester United position in EPL? - 1 (with a game in hand)

Nicholas Anelka - 14

Chelsea position in EPL? - 4th (7 points adrift)

No-one likes?

Ballon d'Or (with 77 of the 96 votes available)

Fifa player of the year

UEFA Club player of the year

PFA Player of the year.

(seems like pro footballers and experts like him, but opposing teams' fans don't... what a surprise!)

BTW I just looked up 'professional footballer' in the Oxford English Dictionary...

Guess what it said?....

"a dirty cheating money grabbing f*ck that no one likes".

Just because people recognise him as a talented footballer (which he is) doesn't mean that people don't think he's a cheating c*nt!

:wink:

Robert Mugabe -just to see him on the receiving end for a change,although in a stock ina public place with no cronies around would be even better

Just a little note from people in the specops community... he was put in place but the leftist current poster boy Former president Jimmy Carter as well as other marxist/communist african leaders. The same guy who talk with hamas and hezbollah as not so bad!

I mean I'm just saying.

Robert Mugabe -just to see him on the receiving end for a change,although in a stock ina public place with no cronies around would be even better

Just a little note from people in the specops community... he was put in place but the leftist current poster boy Former president Jimmy Carter as well as other marxist/communist african leaders. The same guy who talk with hamas and hezbollah as not so bad!

I mean I'm just saying.

can u try saying it in f**king english next time ?? if it's not too much trouble !! :eh:

I mean I'm just saying.

Someone like you trying to down Jimmy Carter puts the smell in Bullsh*t :roll:

I mean I'm just saying.

That the dems are almost as inept at foreign policy as the republicants?

I mean I'm just saying.

Have you been reading to much 'Bravo Two Zero', dude? :roll:

He won the war and after eliminating any competitors from within the liberation movement got to where he is (still) today. Not by the grace of Carter.

That his Pan-African buddies helped him to topple the Apartheid regime in Rhodesia goes without saying. I would have helped him too.

Read 'White man, Black war' by Bruce Moore-King as a starter if you want to get some understanding of the time and place. But I may hope for a bit much here I guess.