Would you share a bank account with your boy/girl friend?

Marla

If it's just a gf/bf I think you should have seperate bank accounts. I would share a saving account if living together and this will be for household expenses and holiday.

Dont women prefer it if the man pays for all the bills and household expenses, the holidays, the evenings out and gives her money to spend on useless crap like dresses, shoes and handbags.

Or would that be too simplistic.

Our situation is what PlaiFar said, we share a joint account which our paycheck goes into. Mostly his money is for bills while mine for household expenses. For holidays we have it in another saving account.

For spending money on women stuff and some gifts for bf, I use my own credit card and pays it with my salary. My bf is the kind of saving money type so usually he wait until Christmas to buy his own stuff :lol::lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. i will just take care of all the bank accounts for him. why share.

LOL

that plan will generally require a massive income. in order to keep the other one content. remember, girls just want those Manolo Blahniks and Fendi bags, guys want home theater systems, fast cars and ocean going yachts.

i'm easy. not picky. i just want plane tickets around the world. that's all.

• 2 years later...