Man U suck - quadruple?

LakeGeneve

No quadruple but a double is a pretty good effort. For next season I'll start a thread titled, **** Manu U.

I'll distribute some voodoo dolls of the players to every TF member to impale before a match. Note: Insert extra pins before a penalty shot.

I'm expecting the Ronaldo doll to be the most in demand (if he hangs around).

Thinking about it, a quadruple may be impossible these days given the amount of matches a team has to play. (Barca supporters may argue otherwise.)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I bet that Man U don't win any of the big 3 this coming season.

Champions League .

FA Cup.

Premiership.

Any scum supporters want a little wager?

No, but will give you a wee wager on the Gunners winning at least 1 Chris. :wink:

<<COMING SOON - THE TF FANTASY LEAGUE - 2009/2010 SEASON - >>

Champions League .

FA Cup.

Premiership.

No, but will give you a wee wager on the Gunners winning at least 1 Chris. :wink:

Well it would be a bit of a fantasy for the Gunners to win something - I am hoping for the FA cup at least.

this just in.

looks like real madrid really do want ALL the toys and have lodged a massive bid for karim benzema.

that would leave rags with Valencia and.... well, Valencia. and without Tranaldo and Tevez.

so maybe Huntelaar? i hear hea'll be unemployed soon. damn shame Vassell is off to some Turkish no-marks he would have made the ideal strike partner with dimitar "work rate nil" berbaflop.

guess rags, having missed out on benzema, can put the money toward their gargantuan debt.

this just in.

looks like real madrid really do want ALL the toys and have lodged a massive bid for karim benzema.

that would leave rags with Valencia and.... well, Valencia. and without Tranaldo and Tevez.

so maybe Huntelaar? i hear hea'll be unemployed soon. damn shame Vassell is off to some Turkish no-marks he would have made the ideal strike partner with dimitar "work rate nil" berbaflop.

guess rags, having missed out on benzema, can put the money toward their gargantuan debt.

and according to Lyon, that deal is now agreed. 30 million GBP!

Real looking like a big team this season...if they gel.

I also see Arsenal are chasing Brazilian midfielder Melo. Now I know we keep saying we need another Viera, but a guy who got 17 yellows and 3 reds in his 1st Serie A season isn't quite what we had in mind. :lol:

this just in.

Wouldn't be the first time they spent a shitload of money on superstars only to result in not winning anything.......

this just in.

Wouldn't be the first time they spent a shitload of money on superstars only to result in not winning anything.......

yet strangely, no one in the press howls "manchester united are ruining football" when they spray cash for some no-impact douchebag like Veron.

i have a theory about that. i think sir alex uses his sexy ways on the writers, platini, bladder, etc. one night with sir al and you don't *care* if he's ruining football, you just hope he will call you next day....

Champions League .

FA Cup.

Premiership.

Interestingly, I was at The Esplanade centre this evening and all Man U gear was 50% off.

An indication of the season to come perhaps?

Champions League .

FA Cup.

Premiership.

Interestingly, I was at The Esplanade centre this evening and all Man U gear was 50% off.

or perhaps just indicative, as it is every year at this time, that all the new strips for the next season are out?

:twisted:

Champions League .

FA Cup.

Premiership.

i look on places like 606 and i can't tell which are genuine united "fans" and which are fans of other clubs taking the piss and pretending to be rags.

me though i believe fergie when he says valencia is a more than adequate replacement for Tranaldo... and Tevez.

can we call them Space Cowboys now? they have as many old guys as that movie, and Giggs kinda looks like a hairy Ed Harris.

I also see Arsenal are chasing Brazilian midfielder Melo. Now I know we keep saying we need another Viera, but a guy who got 17 yellows and 3 reds in his 1st Serie A season isn't quite what we had in mind. :lol:

i think he's just signed an extension to his contract .... which might just mean his club r trying to force the price up or he may actually be staying there !!