Man U suck - quadruple?

LakeGeneve

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will they win in the next few months?

League Cup - Yes, though it would be great to see Spurs do it again

EPL - Yes

FA Cup - No, one of the other big 4 teams

UEFA CL - I'm going for Inter to knock them out at home

I do hate Man U but they have a great team this year. Pity about the bloody supporters....

Actually since we already won the World Team Cup, it would be quintuple... :lol:

EPL - Yes

I do hate Man U but they have a great team this year. Pity about the bloody supporters....

see post above....

nuff said

EPL - Yes

see post above....

nuff said

Altering people's quotes is a cardable offense.

EPL - Yes

Actually since we already won the World Team Cup, it would be quintuple... :lol:

I am only counting REAL competitions. Ok you guys won some toy cup whilst on a quick toyboy jaunt to impress some japanese lasses!

EPL - Yes

I am only counting REAL competitions. Ok you guys won some toy cup whilst on a quick toyboy jaunt to impress some japanese lasses!

Hmmm... but no-one else won it. Were your team there?

And League and FA cups aren't as valued as they used to be - they're a bit crappy now. I'm sure Sir Alex will put out a second team on Sunday.

the league cup... yikes. baconface vs 'arry. i can't think of a game i'd rather ignore, i can't stand either side (to be fair i can't stand United and Spuds merely annoy me).

i think United have the Prem sewn up. it's enough to make me MUCH more interested in basketball.

agree with FA cup, hoping you're right about Inter.

don't pick on Manyoo supporters, though. fair-weather glory hunters who don't have a clue about anything that happened at their team before last year aren't all bad... or arey they?

EPL - Yes

And League and FA cups aren't as valued as they used to be - they're a bit crappy now. I'm sure Sir Alex will put out a second team on Sunday.

let me see if i got this. you're dismissing the FA cup and League cup...

but touting the Afterthought Lucky Japan Cup as if it meant something? interesting perspective.

EPL - Yes

League I agree but after last seasons FA Cup with the underdog upsets do you really think it is not seen as the quintessential romantics football comp?

Man U to be knocked out in the semi.

EPL - Yes

see post above....

nuff said

Altering people's quotes is a cardable offense.

I did not alter the quote you big baldy poof, I highlighted one part of the quote using the 'bold' feature, which is allowed under TF t+c's Section 4, Sub section 3a, paragraph 5, lines 3-5.

(is being a bald **** a cardable offence?)

I once went to see Real Madrid - Chelsea and had to clear my ears when all I could hear echo around the Spanish stands was ''STAND UP IF YOU HATE MAN U''.

In 1992 (Charity Shield) I walked into a pub near Wembley and it was full of Leeds & Liverpool fans drinking and singing together "If you hate man u stand up" .... such a good day and great to see fans united against the man u babies....hmmm and then coz Cantona scored a hatrick for Leeds (in the 4v3 win) he had to be given to man u (2nd biggest mistake the Leeds board made) :(

Skysports -

Possible starting XIs:

Man Utd: Foster, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Giggs, Gibson, Scholes, Ronaldo, Wellbeck, Tevez.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, King, Woodgate, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Zokora, Jenas, Lennon, Modric, Pavlyuchenko.

Man U playing the youngsters and resting Rooney again. Thought Rafael was out for the month? They possibly mean Fabio..