WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

2,944 Stock Traders Arrested For ?Believing? Rumors

BANGKOK ? Every licensed stock broker in Thailand was arrested yesterday for having believed the malicious rumors about His Majesty the King?s health, which led to a plunge in the stock market in October.

Police announced at a press conference that although the alleged sources of the damaging and false rumors had already been arrested, that it was also necessary to arrest those who believed them, since both actions are required to damage the market and the national economy.

The suspects, which included every stock broker who executed a selling trade on the day in question, were said to have been apprehended for allegedly violating Article 14 of the computer law by circulating false information concerning His Majesty. They face five years in jail or a Bt100,000 fine, or both.

All personal computers belonging to the arrested rumor-believers were also taken and will be examined for other illegal materials and evidence.

The SET remains open and operative, with stock orders being taken by replacement employees with little or no training.

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva stated that he believed this would restore confidence to the market and strengthen the national economy

Teenage Girl Admits To Floating Krathong With 7 Different Men

AYUTTHAYA - Police are currently questioning a 17-year-old girl who floated krathong with at least seven different men at the water?s edge last night. According to witnesses, beginning at 6:45pm, Achara ?Noon? Latharatchung, who was wearing a short denim mini-shirt and tiny halter top, floated a krathong with her current boyfriend, 19-year-old vocational student ?Rip?. She was then seen again at 7:45pm at the same location with her English teacher floating another krathong. Then at 9pm her father, younger brother and grandfather all took turns floating krathong with her by a khlong near their home. Around 11pm, Noon?s neighbours say they heard her ex-boyfriend ?Nui? demand she come out from her house and float a krathong with him as his new girlfriend watched. Despite initial resistance, she agreed. Finally, on her way home hours later, a taxi driver, who had been working all night and not floated a krathong yet, allegedly took a detour to a nearby ricefield where they floated a krathong in the paddies. According to police, although all the acts were consensual, they have warned Noon to be more careful in the future.

The creepy weatherman stalker.-News 8 Las Vegas

This was a very bizarre article it even had the taped messages.

LAS VEGAS --John Fredericks had a 12-year career on the Las Vegas airwaves and was immensely popular, but he left Channel 3 some 11 months ago after a series of unusual events involving his dog.

According to a Las Vegas woman, who asked that her real name not be used, Fredericks played on her love of dogs to wrangle a date. That's when things got a little crazy and she was compelled to call the police.

Vegas is 'puttin' the brakes on the stripper mobile. -News 8 Las Vegas

Art casket store. no article --

no article just an online art casket webpage store -- weird or WTF? which one...i'm not sure ... (o_O)

JFK's last autograph nets big bucks.-CNN

Last signed autograph of John F. Kennedy sells for a sum that could blow your mind. Jack Ruby's gray fedora sold for nearly $54,000 at same auction

blank.gif

Million-Dollar Car Crashes in Marsh.-Aol News

LA MARQUE, Texas (Nov. 14) -- A man blamed a low-flying pelican and a dropped cell phone for his veering his million-dollar sports car a French-built Bugatti Veyron off a road and into a salt marsh near Galveston. The accident happened about 3 p.m. Wednesday on the frontage road of Interstate 45 northbound in La Marque, about 35 miles southeast of Houston.

the youtube video- AP News

Looking for more bodyguards perhaps?

Women paid to listen to Gaddafi speech, AFP 17/11/09

Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi has given a speech to 100 young Italian women recruited by a model agency and urged them to convert to Islam.

The young women selected for Gaddafi's speech in Rome late Sunday each had to be at least 1.70 metres tall, "pleasant" and "well dressed" but low cut tops and mini-skirts were banned. Each woman was paid between $80 and $100 and was hired by the Hostessweb agency, the reports said.

The women were told to got to a luxury hotel in the Via Veneto, without knowing why, and were then taken in buses to the Libyan ambassador's residence. Gaddafi is in Rome for the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) summit.

The leader of the Libyan revolution arrived one hour late at 10.30pm to the amazement of the women who had expected a party rather than a lesson on the history of relations between Islam and the West and the role of women.

"It is not true that Islam is against women," he reportedly said, with the Libyan ambassador, an interpreter and two of his "Amazon" female body guards in military uniform at his side, said the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

Before offering each woman a copy of the Koran, he shouted at them: "Convert to Islam, Jesus was sent for the Hebrews, not for you. But Mohammed was sent for all humans," La Stampa newspaper reported.

"You think that Jesus was crucified, but this is not true. God took him to heaven. They crucified someone who looked like him. The Jews tried to kill Jesus because they wanted to put the religion of Moses on the true path," ANSA news agency quoted him as saying.

Corriere della Sera said the speech finished about midnight and the women were given a copy of the "Green Book" of the Libyan revolution and another work on "How To Be Muslim?"

The Gaddafi show is not over yet. The reports said Hostessweb has recruited another 400 women for two new evenings with the Libyan leader on Monday and Tuesday.

Brown to apologise to all children forced to grow up in the UK

Gordon Brown is planning an apology to those children left to be raised in the UK instead of being offered the chance of living in a far nicer country, somewhere sunny.

Under the Child Migrants Programme - which ended just 40 years ago - many children were rejected and left to face a life of dreary weather, miserable citizens and truly terrible national sports teams.

59 year old Gerry Owen is one of the unfortunate children of the fifties left behind in the UK, and he told us, “I was born in 1950, and in 1959 my application to go ‘absolutely anywhere else at all’ was rejected out of hand.â€

“Since then, I’ve been subjected to a miserable existence on these Isles, consisting mainly of drizzling grey monotony interspersed with abject disappointment after stunningly predictable abject disappointment.â€

“It’s all the Government’s fault, and I still blame them for not sending me somewhere much, much nicer all those years ago.â€

“The irony is, I’m a borderline alcoholic who genuinely loves cricket and utterly despises football, I’d have made a brilliant Australian.â€

Apology

The Prime Minister is planning to formally apologise to the lost generation of approximately 20 million post-war children who have been forced to endure a life in modern Britain instead of perpetual summers, surfing and barbecues.

“We can only apologise for the mistakes of the past,†said Brown.

“I realise that due to these past human rights infringements, there are literally millions of Britons who have absolutely no idea that a dip in the sea shouldn’t always be at the risk of rapid onset hypothermia.â€

“Or that a sickly pallor reminiscent of a Chernobyl victim isn’t actually a pre-existing genetic disposition, but simply a product of being left behind to grow up in Huddersfield.â€

“Still, I’m sure they’ll feel much better once I’ve said sorry in this nice open letter I’ve spent the morning scribbling.â€

(na) :twisted:

ooohhh come on Ant, he can't possibly be as smug, pompous, selfish, big headed, vain, boring, as you make him out to be?

You forget mate.

He is quite tall.

I've met very few people in my life that I've hated. I've met even fewer that I'd wish dead. But, I've met maybe 1 or 2 that I'd be wiling to face a firing squad over.

And, then, I've met this arsewipe.

"Seattle police say a man who thought he was ninja was impaled on a metal fence when he tried to leap over it. An officer who was looking for an assault victim nearby Monday night heard the man screaming for help. Police supported him to prevent further injuries until medics arrived and took him to a hospital, where he was in serious condition in intensive care on Tuesday.

Police spokeswoman Renee Witt wrote in a department Web site posting that officers thought the man might have been involved in the reported assault, but he insisted he was just a ninja trying to clear a 4- to 5-foot-tall fence.

Witt says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role.

His name was not released."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33995283/

"Seattle police say a man who thought he was ninja was impaled on a metal fence when he tried to leap over it. An officer who was looking for an assault victim nearby Monday night heard the man screaming for help. Police supported him to prevent further injuries until medics arrived and took him to a hospital, where he was in serious condition in intensive care on Tuesday.

Police spokeswoman Renee Witt wrote in a department Web site posting that officers thought the man might have been involved in the reported assault, but he insisted he was just a ninja trying to clear a 4- to 5-foot-tall fence.

Witt says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role.

His name was not released."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33995283/

wasn't new Warrior trying out for a cameo part in Brad and Angie's new movie: Seattle Ninja ??? :wink:

what did I miss??

:roll:

ah..Yeah...WTF ??

You missed Ant ruining his last chance to be on TF.

the western hemisphere demands a replay in all its detail

Any last chance for the return of Mr. Moobs?

There is a price for everything, my friend.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Johnnie Walker black

Black Jack

or something cold and hard ...(cash that is) ? you nasty young people!