WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

Baby born with no blood..

MIRACLE baby Oliver Morgan was brought back from the dead — after being born with no blood in his body. A rare condition drained his tiny frame of virtually every drop while in the womb.

When he was delivered he looked pale and stillborn — and doctors were unable to find a heartbeat for an astonishing 25 MINUTES.

read more...

HairHats made in Japan

1.jpg

When the Japanese hairstylist Shinji Konishi first molded wigs into the likenesses of assorted animals for a gallery show in Tokyo in 2008, he hoped repulsion would trump all else. “I wanted something poisonous,†says Konishi. “I’m interested in things that make people look away.†Well, then you’d better try making some things that are shitty, Shinji. Because we want to mount these wigs on our wall and start a hundred-year staring contest with them.

Konishi’s animal wigs are carefully researched. “I look into their facial expressions,†he says. “Also the shape of a face, how wide a mouth is open, the number of teeth…†Konishi selects animals with bold detail and strong three-dimensional elements, like elephants, dogs, and rabbits, which he has cast in polystyrene molds. These structures are then quartered so that dyed hair can be meticulously attached. Konishi’s wigs are completed in a marathon of chemical huffing and sleep deprivation. “I finish a project in three days without sleep,†he says. “If I sleep, it would take me a week.†So gas masks are used to protect against hyperventilating and overexposure, and protective wear and goggles are worn to prevent splattered acids from eating away at the skin and eyes. Sounds less like a hair salon than it does a meth lab, and more like full-blown psychosis than it does a labor of love, right? Konishi shrugs: “I’m interested in strange and dark stuff.†You sure are, you crazy bastard. You sure are.

3.jpg

You gotta see the insane video...:rolleyes:

Accused teacher blindfolded kids for ‘tasting’ test, source says

The "game" conceived by Miramonte Elementary School teacher Mark Berndt, 61, was a tasting test during which he kept the children blindfolded, sources familiar with the investigation said.Berndt is accused of committing lewd acts on at least 23 children, including blindfolding them and spoon-feeding them a white substance that authorities say was the teacher's semen.

This is ******* grim

Accused teacher blindfolded kids for ‘tasting’ test, source says

The "game" conceived by Miramonte Elementary School teacher Mark Berndt, 61, was a tasting test during which he kept the children blindfolded, sources familiar with the investigation said.Berndt is accused of committing lewd acts on at least 23 children, including blindfolding them and spoon-feeding them a white substance that authorities say was the teacher's semen.

This is ******* grim

After reading that article I was left almost speechless...

WTF?

This is not really a WTF?

but...

if this video doesn't get your eyes all watery eyed... son you got a problem...:twisted:

Sgt. Adam Page has served in the U.S. Army for several years, most recently in Afghanistan. Today, the soldier surprised his five year old daughter, Bailey, during reading time in her kindergarten class.

This is not really a WTF?

but...

if this video doesn't get your eyes all watery eyed... son you got a problem...:twisted:

When I read what you wrote, I was thinking it was just going to be one of those welcome home videos that makes you feel kind of warm. I actually did get a bit teary eyed when she said, "How did you ever make it?"

PATTAYA: -- Two Irish men went on a drunken rampage early this morning, stabbing and injuring a total of 4 people. The claimed they were forced to defend themselves after they were attacked by local motorcycle taxi drivers in Pattaya.

At 4.30AM this morning, the Pattaya Police received a report of a public disturbance involving 2 foreign nationals in front of Boom Boom Beer Bar on Pattaya New Plaza Road in Banglamung, Chon Buri Province.

When police officers arrived at the scene, they found a security guard lying on the floor in front of the bar. The guard, Yongyuth Yaiying, 23 years old, sustained a serious injury from being stabbed once on his upper left thigh. He was immediately rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital for treatment. Another victim, 41 year old motorcycle taxi driver Phromma Traisawan, was also stabbed in his torso and neck. He had already been transported to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital by the time the police arrived at the crime scene.

Witnesses at the bar told the police that the 2 men responsible for the stabbing had already fled the scene on a motorcycle. The bar owner identified one of the suspects as Darren Philip Delaney. According to the bar owner, Delaney, 40 years old, had paid for sexual services of 2 bar girls. However, the girls returned to the bar a short time later claiming they feared for their safety once they arrived at Delaney's house, seeing how intoxicated he and his friend, 40-year old Irish national, Thomas Plunkett were.

According to the bar owner, Delaney who seemed badly intoxicated, followed the girl back to the bar and angrily demanded his money back. The bar owner quickly complied to Delaney's request but that did not calm him down. He attacked 2 bar patrons and a handful of motorcycle taxi drivers who tried to restrain him.

Delaney then fled the scene on a motorcycle. The bar owner immediately shut down the bar and accompanied the two patrons to the hospital and filed a police report against Delaney.

Later that night, Delaney, accompanied by his friend, Thomas Plunkett, came back and began to attack the motorcycle taxi drivers and security guards in front of the bar. Witnesses told the police that Plunkett was responsible for stabbing the 2 victims.

Plunkett and Delaney later fled the scene once again.

The police rushed to the place of residence of the two suspects at a house in the South Pattaya area. The two suspects were reportedly badly intoxicated and attempted to resist arrest. The police, however, were unable to recover the knife that was used to stab both the security guard and the motorcycle taxi driver.

Both Delaney and Plunkett claimed they acted out of self-defence after they were attacked by the security guard and the motorcycle taxi drivers. The two are now being interrogated and detained by the Pattaya Police.

[h=1]Modified Turntable Reads Tree-Rings as Music (Video)[/h]

Aside from the gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze, or the creaking of a bough in a winter gale, a tree's character may best be described as 'the strong and silent type' -- but, as so often is the case with such personalities, they just might have the most hauntingly beautiful stories to tell.For nearly a century, dendrochronologists have practiced reading tree-rings for clues about the lives of trees. And though the field of study has helped immensely to shed light on historic growth cycles for scientists, it's all been rather dry and clinical. But now, thanks to a special turntable designed to read tree-rings like tracks on an LP, a tree's biography can now actually be heard as its discography.

German artist Bartholomäus Traubeck recently debuted a record-player he developed which is capable of digitally reading tree-slices and translating them into surprisingly moving piano music. Tree-rings, of course, considered to be annual records of a tree's growth rate -- which in turn offer clues to the hardships and fruitful periods experienced over the life of the tree.

A description of Traubeck's project, fittingly entitled 'Years', from Creative Applications:

A tree’s year rings are analysed for their strength, thickness and rate of growth. This data serves as basis for a generative process that outputs piano music based on the year ring data. Those are analyzed for their thickness and growth rate and are then mapped to a scale which is again defined by the overall appearance of the wood (ranging from dark to light and from strong texture to light texture). The foundation for the music is certainly found in the defined ruleset of programming and hardware setup, but the data acquired from every tree interprets this ruleset very differently.

Like any great composition, the sounds produced from reading tree-rings are both aesthetically beautiful while at the same time a strangely ethereal glimpse into the otherwise silent life of our planet's most essential organisms. And likewise, when presented in such a visceral way, it becomes difficult to imagine Earth's pristine forests as merely places where life can thrive, and not as quiet musicians recording, in their own way, what it means to be alive.

http://www.treehugger.com/sustainable-product-design/record-play-adapted-play-music-tree-rings.html

16165156.jpg

[h=2]"Amazing" and "pretty enjoyable" - the words a US teenager who stabbed, strangled and slit the throat of her young neighbour wrote in her diary shortly after the killing.[/h]Alyssa Bustamante, then 15, told Missouri police in 2009 that she murdered her nine-year-old neighbour, Elizabeth Olten, because she "wanted to know what it felt like" to kill someone.

She wrote: "I just ----ing killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. I don't know how to feel atm [at the moment]. It was ahmazing.

"As soon as you get over the "ohmygawd I can't do this" feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay [OK], I gotta go to church now ... lol."

Read More

Very disturbing

16165156.jpg

"Amazing" and "pretty enjoyable" - the words a US teenager who stabbed, strangled and slit the throat of her young neighbour wrote in her diary shortly after the killing.

Alyssa Bustamante, then 15, told Missouri police in 2009 that she murdered her nine-year-old neighbour, Elizabeth Olten, because she "wanted to know what it felt like" to kill someone.

She wrote: "I just ----ing killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. I don't know how to feel atm [at the moment]. It was ahmazing.

"As soon as you get over the "ohmygawd I can't do this" feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay [OK], I gotta go to church now ... lol."

Read More

Very disturbing

Some strange evil people in this world. Just dealt with a case that almost makes this normal. What a waste of 2 lives...