Your favorite junk food.

pandorea

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'd really like to eat now, and will indulge in next week, is an English style doner kebab.

An open pitta bread stuffed with lamb doner meat, some salad and drowned in a potent garlic sauce. That is some good sh*t!

The next morning, the combined dehydration due to the garlic sauce and alcohol is terrible, as is the bad breath, but I'd kill for one right now.... lol

What I'd really like to eat now, and will indulge in next week, is an English style doner kebab.

An open pitta bread stuffed with lamb doner meat, some salad and drowned in a potent garlic sauce. That is some good sh*t!

The next morning, the combined dehydration due to the garlic sauce and alcohol is terrible, as is the bad breath, but I'd kill for one right now.... lol

SHUTTTTT UPPP AND EAT MY ****** THAI OMLETTE....AND MY ****** SAAAAPICY NOODLEEEEEE.... :twisted: :twisted: U R UK ****..!!!! :evil:

SHUTTTTT UPPP AND EAT MY ****** THAI OMLETTE....AND MY ****** SAAAAPICY NOODLEEEEEE.... :twisted: :twisted: U R UK ****..!!!! :evil:

Yeah ok tiirak, I like to eat that also, and thai oyster.... but as your sat next to me saying your gonna reply to everything I write with some drunken bollox I'll stop now....

Don't you need to go be sick again????? 555

Yeah ok tiirak, I like to eat that also, and thai oyster.... but as your sat next to me saying your gonna reply to everything I write with some drunken bollox I'll stop now....

Don't you need to go be sick again????? 555

Sick???? :roll: what da *** u talking about? never ever....Thai oyster? nah u don't!!!! but who cars...U just pay for me that all i so grrrr happy yippyyy..ieieieie :lol:

Blimey, get to bed you two will ya? :roll:

what u talking about huh? this is just 6.23am and i got back room not long ago!!! how can i seep that early morning!!?? i try to not take 3 sleeping pills..i don't want to be like my last journal again!!!! :evil:

:shock: :shock:

:?

:roll:

Those early morning munchies mixed with the effects of sleeping pills can lead to all sorts of ramblings......

Blimey, get to bed you two will ya? :roll:

what u talking about huh? this is just 6.23am and i got back room not long ago!!! how can i seep that early morning!!?? i try to not take 3 sleeping pills..i don't want to be like my last journal again!!!! :evil:

:shock: :shock:

:?

:roll:

Those early morning munchies mixed with the effects of sleeping pills can lead to all sorts of ramblings......

I was more concerned about early morning seepage; leaves a hell of a puddle.

:wink:

• 1 month later...