Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

That reminded me of the police force in Japan...except that the batons were longer.

@ least it didn't take 30 japanese cops to bring the other guy down..no mace or stun gun?? That part I didn't get.... The funny part was when the officer was trying to subdue the guy with the garbage can - kinda keystone cop esque.. if you will...

anyway the guy was obviously nutts

It was funny until the assholes arrived and started making it into a big deal. Then it was just sad.

Who didn't want to see the big guy get his ass kicked?

I know. The first part that is sad is that they circled back and had a plan on how to swipe the purse by blocking the path with the vehicle. The second part was wanting to fight, possibly ending up in jail for assault, and being a total douche.

I know. The first part that is sad is that they circled back and had a plan on how to swipe the purse by blocking the path with the vehicle. The second part was wanting to fight, possibly ending up in jail for assault, and being a total douche.

Everyone else took it as a funny prank. Then these idiots made a big deal about it. And they STILL wanted the purse, even though it was clear there was nothing valuable in it.

Too bad the little guy wasn't a hard case and beat him down.

Everyone else took it as a funny prank. Then these idiots made a big deal about it. And they STILL wanted the purse, even though it was clear there was nothing valuable in it.

Too bad the little guy wasn't a hard case and beat him down.

I thought it was funny...it's always someone who just doesn't know how to take a joke geeze...LOL

just as this guy didn't know how to take a joke either

Edited by GoodKarma

Not so much funny as cool...

The photo is the Space Shuttle through the clouds. The best part is, it was taken by a woman passenger on a passenger plane with her mobile phone!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115584[/ATTACH]

PS Admin Problem loading pictures. I am directed to a box that offers 'from computer or URL' Then I get the link above...

When I post, I can come back and 'Edit' and attach the picture.

Space_Shuttle_Photos.sff_APPRE1_20110517173253.jpg

PS Admin Problem loading pictures. I am directed to a box that offers 'from computer or URL' Then I get the link above...

When I post, I can come back and 'Edit' and attach the picture.

Yea, I've been getting the same thing.

PS. Cool pic.

Hello TF'ers,

This is JWOW and yes once again it is time for another Japanese lesson. Today's lesson is Undousuru

Undousuru - means To Exercise..please enjoy the lesson...LOL WTF?

However, watching this I must admit my Japanese is getting better and doing pushups my right arm got strong too...

"jah.. jah.. JWOW!!!"

Hello TF'ers,

This is JWOW and yes once again it is time for another Japanese lesson. Today's lesson is Undousuru

Undousuru - means To Exercise..please enjoy the lesson...LOL WTF?

However, watching this I must admit my Japanese is getting better and doing pushups my right arm got strong too...

"jah.. jah.. JWOW!!!"

That was disturbing.