The TFers happiness scale

pandorea

The TFers happiness scale...  

249 members have voted

1. 1. The TFers happiness scale...

• 1 : my life is miserable, screw happiness!!!
    • 2 : sucks most of the time
    • 3 : f**k life
    • 4 : I?m trying to be happy
    • 5 : No reason, I just like nr.5
    • 6 : I?m happy I think.
    • 7 : I?m very happy, I think
    • 8 : I?m a happy person (my partner told me)
    • 9 : I know I?m happy.
    • 10 : I?m as happy as one can be. Life is goooood!!!!
    • 10.0938 : BEER!!!!

let me do some mathematic here. Total score so far 182.6566, 24 voted. so our cozy community happiness scale is 7.611. We're such happy people, aren't we? (thanks for the BEER option)

you dont have any neutral or crazy options...

crazy doesnt mean bad, just crazy.

my mood depends on the day or the situation, generally good.

BUT if I dont take my meds...

sorry DI, no crazy options. I stop smoking bongs since 1985.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me do some mathematic here. Total score so far 182.6566, 24 voted. so our cozy community happiness scale is 7.611. We're such happy people, aren't we? (thanks for the BEER option)

Um this has nothing to do with drugs. I don't drink, indulge in illicit substances or abuse prescriptions.

Your feelings are your mind reacting to your thoughts by stimulating your brain to release certain chemicals.

Emotions such as happiness are linked to chemical such as serotonin. Lack there of cause a depression.

Are you dismissing those with chemical imbalances? HOW DARE YOU? If I could I would throw the DSM4 at you! j/k

What I was saying that overall no one is happy or sad. Moods fluctuate and at any given moment a person can feel different emotions based on their thoughts or environment. If you are at work you may feel unhappy, but when you go out with your friends after work, you may feel happy.

And beatch love that list!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

this image springs to mind;

nun-bong.jpg

A few edits:

a) all girls between 23 and 33 should stay indoors

B) Lock up your best food or All You Can Eat places

c) He starts threads that unleash Maidai's illiterate tard brother.

d) the D&B/Jungle gets cranked up to full volume

e) Soi dogs everywhere cower and whimper in the shadows

pedantic barsteward :lol::lol:

A few edits:

comes with being a virgo.

A few edits:

comes with being a virgo.

I know mate; it's why I'm such a pedantic barsteward too. :)

Um this has nothing to do with drugs. I don't drink, indulge in illicit substances or abuse prescriptions.

Your feelings are your mind reacting to your thoughts by stimulating your brain to release certain chemicals.

Emotions such as happiness are linked to chemical such as serotonin. Lack there of cause a depression.

Are you dismissing those with chemical imbalances? HOW DARE YOU? If I could I would throw the DSM4 at you! j/k

What I was saying that overall no one is happy or sad. Moods fluctuate and at any given moment a person can feel different emotions based on their thoughts or environment. If you are at work you may feel unhappy, but when you go out with your friends after work, you may feel happy.

Throw it at me, DI. Throw it hard. :lol: DSM4 is such a baby. Try DSM-II + DSM 295.3.

Throw it at me, DI. Throw it hard. :lol: DSM4 is such a baby. Try DSM-II + DSM 295.3.

forget that. I just realized you haven't smoked pot, but judging from your art and craft I'd say you have a healthy supply of LSD in your spine - hehe.

Mushroom tea and pot marmalade anyone?

forget that. I just realized you haven't smoked pot, but judging from your art and craft I'd say you have a healthy supply of LSD in your spine - hehe.

Mushroom tea and pot marmalade anyone?

The idea of Nicky smoking bongs is akin to George W Bush choosing Dostoevsky as bedtime reading... :lol:

Personally, I find mushroom and honey far more palatable than tea. The tea usually requires around 8 spoons of sugar to make it taste nice, whereas the honey works with nothing else added.

Afghan black and seville orange marmalade however...

now, where's my jam pan?

:twisted:

and for those who like their mushrooms with an alcoholic kick, here's a great recipe. I once saw someone give a drink of this stuff to an unsuspecting young police officer at Beltane a few years back...

Blue Mead:

First off, this is a mead (honey wine) that has, in addition to yeast, blue "'shroom" spoors added to the mix. The end result of this is a pale blue, psychoactive mead and a clump of 'shrooms about the size of your hand. The recepie is for 1 gallon, but you can expand/contract at will. WARNING: as with all brewing, and this one more than most, keep everything STERILE!!! I don't want any of you getting sick(er) because of stray bacteria.

Ingredients/equipment:

For Mushroom starter:

* 1 fresh blue 'shroom (Psilocybe Mexicana)*

* growth media (sterile solution of sugar/water)

* 2-3 petri dishes (The more you have, the better the chances of at least 1 success)

* Dried may work. What you really want are active spoors

For Mead:

* 3-5 lbs honey

* Yeast nutient *

* Wine yeast*

* kettle

* 1 gallon bottle

* cotton wad

* fermentation lock(optional)*

* anti-foam (optional)*

* Campdem Tabs*

* indicates something available at a decent brewing store.

Directions:

1 Week Before:

Make a mixture of 3 tbs sugar to 1 cup water. Boil, put in petri dishes, cover, let cool. Take 'shroom, quicly open each petri dish & add spoors from underside of 'shroom (a tap on the top should do it).Cover. Let sit for a week. By then, you should have at least one good culture going. If not, then try again with another batch of 'shrooms.

The Brewing Session:

Take the honey & mix with enough water to make 1 gallon. Bring to a boil and skim off the thick froth on top. Crush 1 Campdem tab, stir in, add yeast nutrient as per directions on the container, pour into bottle, put a wad of cotton in the top. Leave at least 2" of space at the top of the bottle. Let cool & settle 24 hrs.

Take the successful petri dish of psilocybe and a sharp knife. In rapid sequence: sterilize the point of the knife in flame, open the petri dish, cut out a 1"square section of the growing culture, remove the cotton from the mouth of the bottle, drop in the culture, and replace the cotton. Move as quickly as possible as to avoid contamination.

Wait one week (during which the culture should grow fairly rapidly (if not, repeat the above paragraph)) and add the yeast as per the directions on the packet. (I find champagne yeast works well.) Fit fermentation lock, and wait until all activity has stopped. Rack (i.e. pour off and save the liquid part, leaving the solids behind (including the mass of psilocybe mushroom (which can be used as normal))) and let age min 4 months in a cool, dark place.

Potency:

varies. Try a shot first, wait for an hour or so, repeat. Make a note of what happens when, so that you can gage future experiments. Please note: this is alcoholic as well as psychoactive. Use in moderation

WARNING: as with all brewing, and this one more than most, keep everything STERILE!!! I don't want any of you getting sick(er) because of stray bacteria.

is about the smartest thing to say when it comes to my fav mushroom delicacies

i usually mix a batch with Nestle chocolate (chocolate first heated and melted)

pour them into little shape pallets, like fish or bugs or signs and letters

then freeze em in the freezer bout 3 hrs

hand em out at a fun party ( meaning collective intelligent individuals, ones that dont need "sitters" usually )

sitters being babysitters to help them out of a , oops i ate the whole bag , walk me through this , trip

anyway get together, watch the game or video game it

consume the treats

and after about 40 minutes to an hour when u see colors a bit more intensely and u may get the giggles

have a beer and level it out or boost

enjoy!

WARNING: as with all brewing, and this one more than most, keep everything STERILE!!! I don't want any of you getting sick(er) because of stray bacteria.

is about the smartest thing to say when it comes to my fav mushroom delicacies

i usually mix a batch with Nestle chocolate (chocolate first heated and melted)

pour them into little shape pallets, like fish or bugs or signs and letters

then freeze em in the freezer bout 3 hrs

hand em out at a fun party ( meaning collective intelligent individuals, ones that dont need "sitters" usually )

sitters being babysitters to help them out of a , oops i ate the whole bag , walk me through this , trip

anyway get together, watch the game or video game it

consume the treats

and after about 40 minutes to an hour when u see colors a bit more intensely and u may get the giggles

have a beer and level it out or boost

enjoy!

#

sniff, sniff...I'm just so proud of ya son!!! :D

My happiness index today is 10. It's summer and I just got money return from pension saving (and that's enough to buy me some shoes.) :D

My happiness index today is a 10 as well. It was our first day open selling FotoBooks at True Coffee, and the response has been awesome...They took me to some other store managers and we will be opening an additional two more shops shortly...woah baby.

My happiness index today is 10. It's summer and I just got money return from pension saving (and that's enough to buy me some shoes.) :D

My happiness index today is a 10 as well. It was our first day open selling FotoBooks at True Coffee, and the response has been awesome...They took me to some other store managers and we will be opening an additional two more shops shortly...woah baby.

..because it's a great business concept.. especially in asia.

If you ever want "the" perfect business partner, you know how to find me. :lol:

I picked the beer option because I could really murder a pint or two right about now but have to wait until I finished those pesky antibiotics.

:sweatdrop:

How bad can it be, Hobbes. Take that antibiotic with beer, it's a win-win situation.

Have to agree pandorea! My ex-gf is a doctor... she said "antibiotics + alcohol + rat poison is a great healer".. after I left her.