which activities that you cant do it alone?

AAAum

hide and seek

My older brother and sister made me play that game alone...that wasn't fun.

It ended when my mom found me under the bed. My brother and sister were watching TV.

poor you :lol::lol::lol: and lucky it was your mum found you not some faces cover with blood urgh!! scary!!

ok i mean ghosts!! its the reason why i dont like playing hide and seek! (maybe watched too much thai ghost stories ha!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which activities that you can't do alone

post on TF :P:P:P :twisted:

you need assistance to post??

:shock: :shock:

if TF had one member I would be posting to myself wouldn't I :? 8)

hence the term community :lol:

ssssh - 'community' sounds a little like 'communist'. You will have JD going all McCarthy on your a*s!!

:lol:

ssssh - 'community' sounds a little like 'communist'. You will have JD going all McCarthy on your a*s!!

dude all I can say for that statement is ~ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

one moment hold on - goodkarma is now whispering something into his lawyers ear and his lawyer whispers something back

and sudenly goodkarma says - your honor I plead the 5th

one moment hold on - goodkarma is now whispering something into his lawyers ear and his lawyer whispers something back

The 5th has been suspended by Homeland Security - you a*s is getting rendered to a secret base in Afghanistan!!

The 5th has been suspended by Homeland Security - you a*s is getting rendered to a secret base in Afghanistan!!

rotfl - lol

funny, funny man :wink:

putting all jokes aside that era wasn't funny at all a lot of lives were destroyed back then...

rotfl - lol

putting all jokes aside that era wasn't funny at all a lot of lives were destroyed back then...

Hey but it kept those Commie pinkos from polluting children's minds with their subversive literature and films!!

McCarthy and Hoover; if there is a god (or goddess) (or animal or mineral based deity) then hopefully they are both burning in their own personal hells.

rotfl - lol

Hey but it kept those Commie pinkos from polluting children's minds with their subversive literature and films!!

McCarthy and Hoover; if there is a god (or goddess) (or animal or mineral based deity) then hopefully they are both burning in their own personal hells.

true j edgar and mac were some real characters for sure and now that the 20 year quiet rule is lifted their images get nuttier and nuttier... but really it's hard for me to say anything bad about JD the dude is a soldier and fights for my country not that I agree with everything he says but he gets a lot of lattitude from me.. from that perspective...

rotfl - lol

true j edgar and mac were some real characters for sure and now that the 20 year quiet rule is lifted their images get nuttier and nuttier... but really it's hard for me to say anything bad about JD the dude is a soldier and fights for my country not that I agree with everything he says but he gets a lot of lattitude from me.. from that perspective...

em, not to stick my good mate JD in the proverbial sh*t, but he is not a soldier anymore GK; he works for a private company in the 'Stan but is doing some damn good work over there.

:)

rotfl - lol

em, not to stick my good mate JD in the proverbial sh*t, but he is not a soldier anymore GK; he works for a private company in the 'Stan but is doing some damn good work over there.

:)

sorry got the wrong impression from his posts...still good for him