TF Photo Competition *August*

Hobbes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ÃÃäáѹ ÃÃäà ¨Ãºè¹¡Ñ¹·ÓäÃ¹Ñ¡Ë¹Ò äÃèÃÕã¤ÃÊè§ÃÙ»à¢éÒá¢è§à´×ù¹Õé ¡çàÅ×èùä»ÊÔ¤à ËÃ×ÃäÃè¡ç¨Ñ´áºº 3 à´×ù¤ÃÑé§ÊÔ :lol:

¤Ñ¹»Ò¡ ÃÂÒ¡àÃé¹µì áµèäÃèàÃÒ´Õ¡èÒ ¢Õéà¡Õ¨ à´ÕëÂǧҹà¢éÒ

àÃé¹µìàËÃà §Ò¹à¢éÒ´Õ ¾Õèªéú ªÃº :winky:

SB those pics bring back memories for me of long ago.

I was with a buddy on the start of our ride (mountain bikes) up the west coast of India. We had flown in from Sri Lanka to Travandrum on the southern tip of India and arrived at sunset. It was a 10 km ride from the airport into town.

I had never been to India before, and really had no idea what to expect. The sun going down combined with all the scenes I saw along that ride were like a completely sensory overload. But then, as we got to the outskirts of town, the chaos emerged. We rode into this festival in it's full swing. A million or more people filling the streets. They has been celebrating all day and everywhere and everyone was splashed in incredible colours like these pics. And soon we were too as we rode into it. I doubt that LSD would have made it any more of an insane trip :)

This guys a legend and all round top bloke, check these.....

http://www.jeffantebi.com/

:thumbleft: thumb up!

I agree with smskun:::beej -- those are good very raw feel to them.. :wink:

especially the ones about the roma..madonna got scolded on stage in Bucharest the other day for mentioning the roma...

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Madonna-Booed-On-Stage-In-Bucharest-693900.html