USA - Scotland war???

Stramash

http://www.boycottscotland.com/

bring it on ya b*stards!!!!

we'll f*cking have the lot of you!!

:lol:

the most hilarious, statement, among many others, has to be the following;

'You have shown to the international community that your government and the United Kingdom as a whole will stop at nothing to pursue the neverending and relentless acquisition of oil revenues'

now hold on a minute...

that statement FROM AN AMERICAN????????????

oh god I think I just wet myself....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iain, I'm sure that those were Americans of the liberal persuasion.

If they can't call Brits out on following dogtail behind America, then Germany can never criticize anyone for anything ever.

Or is there a statute of limitations on Jewish holocausts and starting world wars

Evin Prison - whenever some fool brings up Guantanamo or Abu Graib, I always have to wonder where they stand on Evin Prison. Where do these grand ayatollahs of progress in the west stand on the rights of women in muslim countries such as Iran? The hanging of women for the crime of being a rape victim.

Or are all of those excused as cultural differences.

conspiracies, conspiracies

they let an old man go home to die

qaddafi is still an ass but you guys glorified and empowered arafat. what is the diff?

Iain, I'm sure that those were Americans of the liberal persuasion.

If they can't call Brits out on following dogtail behind America, then Germany can never criticize anyone for anything ever.

Or is there a statute of limitations on Jewish holocausts and starting world wars

Evin Prison - whenever some fool brings up Guantanamo or Abu Graib, I always have to wonder where they stand on Evin Prison. Where do these grand ayatollahs of progress in the west stand on the rights of women in muslim countries such as Iran? The hanging of women for the crime of being a rape victim.

Or are all of those excused as cultural differences.

conspiracies, conspiracies

they let an old man go home to die

qaddafi is still an a*s but you guys glorified and empowered . what is the diff?

Think they were probably as liberal as Stalin Dave, to be honest.

I have said before; I would have preferred a prisoner transfer to release, but my concern is that too many truths have remained hidden in this case. And I am not just pointing the finger at America, though the shifting of blame from Syria to Libya just as Gulf War I started is more than coincidental.

I do think there is a lot more going on in this case than we can know.

Libya is a comparatively civilised and educated country, with a far lesser amount living in poverty than most African countries; a ripe market for the corporations of the West.

But this boycott call is as pathetic as the renamed freedom fries.

As with all blanket boycotts, it would not be the politicians and corporate heads who would suffer, but the small business men and women and the people on everyday wages.

I know that site does not represent the common views of the American public, just as I know for fact that not every family of Lockerbie victims was opposed to Megrahi's release.

There are now rising calls for a public enquiry into Lockerbie; something there has never been, but also something the UK Government seem reluctant to call in case things come out that damage both themselves and their US allies.

And as to prison conditions, having visited Greenock Prison (where Megrahi was held) it makes Guantanamo seem like a picnic!! :wink:

My basic training was more difficult than Guantanamo

Any boycott will be about as effective and lasting as the re-christening of fried potatoes as freedom fries and about as stupid.

when are you guys going to realize that it has always been based on corporate greed

Dutch East Indies Company

British East Indies Company

Anglo-Iranian Oil

ARAMCO

ETC, ETC, ETC

And yes Germans, follow the money in the beloved fatherland and you will find the same patterns despite your current "civility" and glossy shumanitarian cover.

HAHA

HO HO

HEE HEE

I say we take all of the Gitmo Fellows and drop them off in Hanau or Paris. They'd blend right in and disappear.

A few years later, we'll find 90% of them back at it again. But hopefully, they'll find new targets in frogland and smellypitland.

As far as calling for a boycott, it will not work. The whiskey is to good. Secondly most British companies care less what people think. This thing has nothing to do with Scotland or its people. Britian an its companies will not do anything unless something is in it for them, this includes standing by it's allies. The only reason England agreed to send troops to Afghanistan was to secure contracts for natural gas. They were willing to sacrifice lives for gas. In Iraq they agrred for troops for contracts on oil. British Petroleum has a one track mind"money" they have secured most contracts in Iraq not the USA. If anyone wants to start a boycott I would stick with British Petroleum and Total Oil out of France. The only reason of this is that they continue to be the largest trade partners with Burma. The Burmese population means nothing to them

If compassion was easy then it would not have the high value we place on it. he ability to rise above and show a greater humanity and compassion is something to be respected.

The irony of all this is that if the so called west and in particular the religious USA had a clue about its own "CHRISTIAN" values then they would/should be able to understand the concept of compassion and the teachings of JC which in essence would approve and applaud the choice made by the Scots.

What was VERY WRONG WAS THE WAY LIBYA RESPONDED! And all the clowns who made a big deal out of it.

If compassion was easy then it would not have the high value we place on it. he ability to rise above and show a greater humanity and compassion is something to be respected.

The irony of all this is that if the so called west and in particular the religious USA had a clue about its own "CHRISTIAN" values then they would/should be able to understand the concept of compassion and the teachings of JC which in essence would approve and applaud the choice made by the Scots.

What was VERY WRONG WAS THE WAY LIBYA RESPONDED! And all the clowns who made a big deal out of it.

wow.. gotta say Mr Allseasonsman you have a very good point.

My basic training was more difficult than Guantanamo

Any boycott will be about as effective and lasting as the re-christening of fried potatoes as freedom fries and about as stupid.

when are you guys going to realize that it has always been based on corporate greed

Dutch East Indies Company

British East Indies Company

Anglo-Iranian Oil

ARAMCO

ETC, ETC, ETC

And yes Germans, follow the money in the beloved fatherland and you will find the same patterns despite your current "civility" and glossy shumanitarian cover.

HAHA

HO HO

HEE HEE

I say we take all of the Gitmo Fellows and drop them off in Hanau or Paris. They'd blend right in and disappear.

A few years later, we'll find 90% of them back at it again. But hopefully, they'll find new targets in frogland and smellypitland.

Naahh, targeting Americans is just so much easier and more rewarding for them. :roll:

How are things in the 'stan...those Mujahideen, ooppss Taliban sound like a right hand full. Looking forward to the snapshots of the last helicopter taking off from the rooftop. :twisted:

I have to say, in a very surprised tone, that for the first time ever I agree with you, not just a little bit, but 100%!!!

Well said.

Incidentally, Gaddafi has explained the welcome home as 'unplanned', and has said that police and troops dispersed very large crowds and those shown on TV were what was left. Hmmmm

I am waiting to see what happens next week at the 40th Anniversary celebrations. If Megrahi is grandstanded, then it is a disgrace.

Also, Megrahi has stated that he will be releasing information through his Scottish defence team (just hope it's not the same one we had against Norway) that will prove his innocence.

AllSeason Man, The United States does not govern by Christian values or any religious values. That is why we have seperation of Church and State in our constitution. Secondly we are no longer a Christian society, we are a mixed religion society. Only George Bush ruled by insane ideologies of the Christian right. And as far as the other comments imed at Americans and back to my original post. Americans would never boycott Scotland or Ireland. Their is a reason the FBI and Justice Department never cracked down on the Irish mafia in Chicago, Boston, and New York when they were sending weapons, money and goods to the IRA. Most Americans did not have a problem with the conflict with England. We could care less what the English say of us, and the day they stop talking bad of the United States is the day I will get on my knees and lick the a** of the Queen Mum. The English have no room to talk about anything when it comes to try and colonize the world, and foam at the mouth with their moral high ground.

I guess I will make one more post on this before I end it. I need to go to 7-11 and get a new box of tissue after all these comments on the United States has made me shed a ocean of tears. Yeah Right. But as I said the USA will not boycott Scotland or Ireland, we will boycott England and its firms. Americans are fully aware of who pulls the strings. That is why we have started boycotts of England. In the last few days the US government and the Pentagon has canceled billions of dollars of contracts with British firms, more of this will follow in the next few weeks.

ramblingman wrote:

The United States does not govern by Christian values or any religious values.

Christianity is used to put on a moral front but the true religion of government is MONEY. Not just in the US. I would say the universal god of the modern age is called Profit. :twisted:

Scottland to England is like the Issan/Lanna to Bangkok/Central Thai. Central Thailand controls all aspects of power within the Country, as England control all aspects of Scottish life.

So i agree that Scottland has no power, All the power is with England. When England told Scotts to bend over, Scottland raises up their mini skirts(kilts) and says have at it.

America should go slapp the Britts around and show them whose the real boss

I still don't see how he was convicted, did they really have a case against him?

Convicted ? case? he's a bloody terrorist the scourge of the modern age. With the slightest smell of Arab flatulence they are allowed to take you from your family put you in jail and even endure strange information extraction ceremonies. Get with the times beej :twisted:

I still don't see how he was convicted, did they really have a case against him?

Yes it was convicted and his co-accused was aquitted at trail from memory. However, any suggestion that they acted alone is patently absurd.

From memory the trial cost US$250 million to conduct at the time. That is nearly the combined cost of the 3 international war crimes courts which costs about US$100m a year to run each (ICTY, ICTR & ICC).

Obviously, Libya as a state admitted a degree of culpabilitygiven the huge compensation payments that they made to family members of the victims. That was part of the package in order to normalise their relations with the international community.

Whatever your view on the actual merit of the release, the heros welcoming home in Tripoli really stank!

Someone should kick Gadaffi a kick in the head - if they can get past his sexy bodyguards and through all that plastic surgery done on his face.

Scottland to England is like the Issan/Lanna to Bangkok/Central Thai. Central Thailand controls all aspects of power within the Country, as England control all aspects of Scottish life.

So i agree that Scottland has no power, All the power is with England. When England told Scotts to bend over, Scottland raises up their mini skirts(kilts) and says have at it.

America should go slapp the Britts around and show them whose the real boss

hahahahha

the pretend Thai b*tch is back!!! Avoids all the questions asked of him then pops back with his glaringly inaccurate understanding of...well, anything.

You remind me of Ned Beatty in Deliverance - you probably spend half your time on your knees squealing like a piggy.

And please, learn to spell. Your regular simplistic spelling mistakes show you up for the imbecilic a**hole you are.

I was wondering; what is the Thai equivalent of an Uncle Tom?

I guess I will make one more post on this before I end it. I need to go to 7-11 and get a new box of tissue after all these comments on the United States has made me shed a ocean of tears. Yeah Right. But as I said the USA will not boycott Scotland or Ireland, we will boycott England and its firms. Americans are fully aware of who pulls the strings. That is why we have started boycotts of England. In the last few days the US government and the Pentagon has canceled billions of dollars of contracts with British firms, more of this will follow in the next few weeks.

can you link to evidence of this??

Because there has been nothing regarding that on any of the news channels.

Or do you live in your own little fantasy land?

Obviously, Libya as a state admitted a degree of culpabilitygiven the huge compensation payments that they made to family members of the victims. That was part of the package in order to normalise their relations with the international community.

Admitting culpability is not the same as actually being culpable LG. The compensation paid by Libya, which allowed them to re-enter the international community is/was dwarfed by the income they will receive for oil now that they are accepted back into the world community. From Gaddafi's perspective, that is perhaps a small price to pay.

What has come out in this thread is a common disgust, whether you think Megrahi/Liby guilty or innocent, in the way he was welcomed home. And I think this will be exacerbated next week on the 40th anniversary celebrations.

It would have been understandable had his innocence been proven, but the jury is out (excuse the pun) until Megrahi's defence team release his supposedly startling new evidence (that is if the UK and US governments don't suppress it as they have suppressed a lot of other information on Lockerbie)

:)