Republican Retards...

Stramash

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a little clue for U .... if U claim it to be a "FACT that Obama is lying" then it's up to U to produce some evidence to back up this "FACT" !!!!

otherwise i'll be inclined to assume u really r as f**king dumb as u appear !!!!

for some strange reason FACTS and EVIDENCE r something the republican retards really do struggle to comprehend !!!

Another amusing post. I hope it doesnt blow your mind into another dimension if I tell you that Iam no republican , if you did read the thread that was mentioned more then just 1 time.

it' won't blow anyone's mind. it's obvious you're a conspiracy nut.

Its true that I didnt present any evidence for what I said, yet you fail to present any evidence that what I say isnt true. You just assume it is if I dont spoonfeed you like a little child.

"can you prove it didn't happen?" ah. no. but resorting to that line of argument is the last refuge of the complete and total moron. just sayin'.

"can you prove it didn't happen?" ah. no. but resorting to that line of argument is the last refuge of the complete and total moron. just sayin'.

Okay, you say " ah no , I cant prove it aint true also " but you cant leave with that then you say BUT ...and go on how iam a moron because I ask you the same questions Iam beeing asked. Following your logic you are then a moron yourself also by your standards, hmm.... interesting.

Also I wonder ( not really ) why youre constantly calling me names and use nasty words in your clean and fact based argumentation.

just sayin'.

here's a little clue for U .... if U claim it to be a "FACT that Obama is lying" then it's up to U to produce some evidence to back up this "FACT" !!!!

otherwise i'll be inclined to assume u really r as f**king dumb as u appear !!!!

for some strange reason FACTS and EVIDENCE r something the republican retards really do struggle to comprehend !!!

Another amusing post. I hope it doesnt blow your mind into another dimension if I tell you that Iam no republican , if you did read the thread that was mentioned more then just 1 time.

Its true that I didnt present any evidence for what I said, yet you fail to present any evidence that what I say isnt true. You just assume it is if I dont spoonfeed you like a little child.

Do you want one of these?:

32065-TeenyRoundPop.jpg

ehhh .... excuse me mister retard U r the one claiming statements as facts, i'm NOT ... therefore it is up to U to present evidence to prove what u said was actually a fact ... otherwise u really do look like the stupidest ***** on TF .... not that for 1 minute i an actually suggesting that, but just pointing out that ur posts would lead one to believe that may actually be the case !!

and there's poor paul the turd and JD who thought they had that title well and truely sown up !!!

Hmm..something I dont understand

Why do Americans seperate themselves into two seperate groups..Liberals..or Republicans? And, be so adamant about it?

Its not just for politics, but everyday life.."I'm a republican"..or "I'm a liberal"..or "stop that bleeding heart liberal thinking"..or "stop that backwards republican thinking"

Can't we all just get along? 8)

Why do Americans seperate themselves into two seperate groups..Liberals..or Republicans? And, be so adamant about it?

Its not just for politics, but everyday life.."I'm a republican"..or "I'm a liberal"..or "stop that bleeding heart liberal thinking"..or "stop that backwards republican thinking"

well said T-Man :wink:

Okay, you say " ah no , I cant prove it aint true also " but you cant leave with that then you say BUT ...and go on how iam a moron because I ask you the same questions Iam beeing asked. Following your logic you are then a moron yourself also by your standards, hmm.... interesting.

Also I wonder ( not really ) why youre constantly calling me names and use nasty words in your clean and fact based argumentation.

just sayin'.

Mustardeggs, if you were politically as left as they, they'd love ya. Since you are not, they will call you names. On the other hand, if you call them names, you should be banned. It's called tolerance in their world. Also, anything that Obama does is good. He's their hero. Even the guy you quote above. He'll state that he's not this or that. But he always complains about the right and defends the left. He says it so it must be true. Hell, one guy will even make up lies about you and post it over and over again to get his jollies. lol And if you have a gf on here, apparently she'll be looked down upon and pitied because of her association with you. I got that in a groovy email from a person whom I will not name. lol

TF is a funny place.

Because these are, by and large, inane and stupid forums and it wouldn't be very entertaining.

Get over it.

Funny. You weren't saying that a couple of days ago. You and Neo were crying like a babies over name calling and the use of nasty words.

I can't believe people can think so differently to have 2 parties. 2 completely different lines of thinking and both think they are right and often even god is on their side too. Kinda scary :twisted:

Because these are, by and large, inane and stupid forums and it wouldn't be very entertaining.

Get over it.

Funny. You weren't saying that a couple of days ago. You and Neo were crying like a babies over name calling and the use of nasty words.

nope. Look back. All the name calling was mainly ignored and you got carded. Very entertaining :)

Mr Obama told Congress that the US was the only rich country that allowed millions of its people to endure the hardship of going without healthcare.

"Everyone understands the extraordinary hardships that are placed on the uninsured, who live every day just one accident or illness away from bankruptcy," he said.

"These are not primarily people on welfare. These are middle-class Americans."

Mr Obama told Congress that the US was the only rich country that allowed millions of its people to endure the hardship of going without healthcare.

"Everyone understands the extraordinary hardships that are placed on the uninsured, who live every day just one accident or illness away from bankruptcy," he said.

"These are not primarily people on welfare. These are middle-class Americans."

lets see how the truth faces up to cash. I haven't yet heard his speech thanks for the update.