Shutternuts

pandorea

Many thanks to Admin for the new forum "Shutternuts". Now any topic relates to photography has a place of it own. How lovely. :D

I've moved all photography related topics from "Arts & Literature" to "Shutternuts" . If I missed out any topic, please let me know.

How about give our Admin some votes or V-kisses, I'm sure he will like that (specially a V-kiss from English_Bob).

8)

Many thanks to Admin for the new forum "Shutternuts". Now any topic relates to photography has a place of it own. How lovely. :D

I've moved all photography related topics from "Arts & Literature" to "Shutternuts" . If I missed out any topic, please let me know.

How about give our Admin some votes or V-kisses, I'm sure he will like that (specially a V-kiss from English_Bob).

I think Dave prefers his kisses with Rob to be more substantial than virtual...

:wink:

virtual blow jobs however...

:twisted:

Yikes and boring. a virtual b.j is for a desperate man. Pay USD20 to any hooker, and get the real thing.

surely the 20 dollar hooker bj is truly the sign of the desperate man. The virtual blow job is just a brilliant way of winding up non premium members - I mean; some of the dorks on this site get a hard on (non virtual) when they get sent a virtual kiss!!! Imagine the number of sticky screens and keyboards if the kisses were upgraded to bj's!!!

virtual blow jobs however...

:twisted:

Yikes and boring. a virtual b.j is for a desperate man. Pay USD20 to any hooker, and get the real thing.

surely the 20 dollar hooker bj is truly the sign of the desperate man. The virtual blow job is just a brilliant way of winding up non premium members - I mean; some of the dorks on this site get a hard on (non virtual) when they get sent a virtual kiss!!! Imagine the number of sticky screens and keyboards if the kisses were upgraded to bj's!!!

:lol:

Admin must get richer because of your idea.

You can get your eyeballs sucked out through your a*s in most streets but you can't post a nipple....

:shock: ***

Could you demonstrate ?

Could you please not ?? amfuckedifiknow how you get your eyeballs sucked out through your arse and i will saaleep happy never knowing how it is done....shocking you cant post pics of **** tho :shock: