What men want? just sex?

raininsky

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case of that guy perhaps the girls know and they dont care or perhaps you should let it slip... Tuesday girlfriend wanted her underwear back when hes with the Wednesday one.

:twisted:

Had that happen once at Princess Bel Aire a couple years back. I was leaving with one gal and the gal from the night before showed up looking for her t-shirt. Luckily, I had left it at the desk for her.

And I made a quick get away with the new gal.

This is first time for me to post the topic here. As I work in hospitality service, I met many kind of foreginer who come to Bangkok for Business , holiday or maybe some reason. By the way, last night I had one question with myself about relationship.

One guy contact me and said that tonight his girlfriend will come here and collect room key so he would like to give her name to me. Seem it 's normal if I found that we already had Thai lady name in system but the problem is it's not same name which he gave me.

Finally, he said "That was my gf 's name last night , this is my new gf tonight and tomorrow I will have my new gf again , and I will let you know later!" You can see that's normal for man and it was not my business to know about that. But for me I have some question with the life.

What a couple want after they already be bf & gf? finally, man invited girl to his place " Would you like to see my place? blah blah blah" So which mean all will finish at sex.

As the above message, I just wonder that if that man has many thai gfs. Do thai girls know that he is butterfly? Maybe he lie her and said " Oh darling I will available on Tuesday night only, because many work on Wednesday". And he will use same word with his next gf but just change the date to be avilable on Wednesday nigth instead.

Morover, one word that he said to me before drop his key at my counter, he said " This is the reason that why I came to Bangkok to meet my girls, otherwise I won't to come here!" When he said like that it like he slap my face.

Actually, I know sex is normal for human who attract for each other but I just feel it's not right if we willbe sex toy for man who just want to take advanctage from us like this!

You don't think that these girls are just bar girls ???

Actually, I know sex is normal for human who attract for each other but I just feel it's not right if we willbe sex toy for man who just want to take advanctage from us like this!

Where did that come from?

All women who are attracted to men and want to have sex but not be used as a sex toy are bar girls? HUH?

All women who are attracted to men and want to have sex but not be used as a sex toy are bar girls? HUH?

She was talking about a foreigner,that has a different gf on different nights. She also mentioned that she works in the hospitality industry, so it's quite likely that he's just bringing back different bar girls to his hotel room and just joking that they are his gf's.

Maybe, the guy hasn't even lied to the girls at all. They're happy, coz they're making money.

The words that I quoted should be read in the context that they were written in. I'll just edit and quote her entire post to make it clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister Moobs wrote:

luckyphil247 wrote:

raininsky wrote:

She was talking about a foreigner,that has a different gf on different nights. She also mentioned that she works in the hospitality industry, so it's quite likely that he's just bringing back different bar girls to his hotel room and just joking that they are his gf's.

Maybe, the guy hasn't even lied to the girls at all. They're happy, coz they're making money.

The words that I quoted should be read in the context that they were written in. I'll just edit and quote her entire post to make it clear.

Thank you :)

No.

I think what he wanted to say was that none of all of the girls who didn't not want not to be bargilrls aren't not into sex but aren't not bargirls either.

You're not reading between the lines.

I think that's cleared that up.

on the real all of us want just sex. but we want just sex in different ways.

when it comes to men, some say what they want out right. Some play silly games and lie. Some pay for it.

I find the easiest way to just be honest. Hence, I don't get around too much.

To be honest girls are not all that better than men, they just brag about it less.

he's a man *****

probably ???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and not all men are bad...ive seen some women who use some guys as sex toys as well.....

its like one of my friends say 'pasa thai is difficult to understand' when he only speaks to his Nana gf !!!!!!

Ok...lets rate them....so far your hangin out with 2/10.....move up to a 3/10 and see if they perform better?......

No.

I think what he wanted to say was that none of all of the girls who didn't not want not to be bargilrls aren't not into sex but aren't not bargirls either.

You're not reading between the lines.

I think that's cleared that up.

He could have just been pulling a bunch of sluts