• 8) stare
    • 9) Face Off
    • 10) Shy smile
    • 11) Doh!
    • 12) My Happy Prius!
    • 13) Little face
    • 14) Who i am
    • 15) Gimme a Cracker!

ok i said thank you too soon i guess, 5 days after voting began, and revealed my secret identity because i had some free time and wanted to take it to say thank you because i really appreciated any votes or comments. This idea to say thank u was not something that i thought over for hours or days, it just seemed normal to say thank u after reading comments about my photo, and had nothing to do with how many votes i did or did not have. Then i said sorry for saying thank u because my error was so quickly pointed out, and comments were made about my lack of common sense. Now somehow im a stupid person who doesn't deserve the votes that i said thank u for? Its nov 8 and voting is still going ? Im done with TF photos, and totally disgraced by being a part of anything like this.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i said thank you too soon i guess, 5 days after voting began, and revealed my secret identity because i had some free time and wanted to take it to say thank you because i really appreciated any votes or comments. This idea to say thank u was not something that i thought over for hours or days, it just seemed normal to say thank u after reading comments about my photo, and had nothing to do with how many votes i did or did not have. Then i said sorry for saying thank u because my error was so quickly pointed out, and comments were made about my lack of common sense. Now somehow im a stupid person who doesn't deserve the votes that i said thank u for? Its nov 8 and voting is still going ? Im done with TF photos, and totally disgraced by being a part of anything like this.

:roll:

Alright alright clam down, I haven't even taken the piss yet.

Come down the pub and watch the football tonight.

May I suggest that we forget October and go to November with those who do want to participate. Whats done is done no sense dwelling on the negative. move to November pleeeease !

And maybe get Hobbes to give Prudorea the log in details to the email just incase he gets stuck in Pattaya again.

May I suggest that we forget October and go to November with those who do want to participate. Whats done is done no sense dwelling on the negative. move to November pleeeease !

And maybe get Hobbes to give Prudorea the log in details to the email just incase he gets stuck in Pattaya again.

good idea November 9th its time ..

no wonder you take great photos, you're definitely an artist... if i get all temperamental and sensitive will someone buy me the new nikon so i can fully express my inner b*tch?

you just did :lol:

no wonder you take great photos, you're definitely an artist... if i get all temperamental and sensitive will someone buy me the new nikon so i can fully express my inner b*tch?

you just did :lol:

that's my inner Brit :oops: like a b*tch but with more whining and complaining

I've always found your wit justified no matter the gender :lol:

and drama queen of the month award goes to ..... :roll: :roll:

Just so the competition knows, velvet is deleting his account. I don't know how the competition wants to proceed since he was the winner.

Hobbess?

Just so the competition knows, velvet is deleting his account. I don't know how the competition wants to proceed since he was the winner.

Hobbess?

He probably can't stand some insane people around here.

I tried explaining that it all wasn't that serious. It's an honest mistake to not know about waiting to reveal which photo is yours, but what happened after that was overly sensitive. Ciaran calling his actions stupid was pretty tame for Ciaran, though...

So are we moving to November yet?

:roll:

is meant to be a fun comp, deleting yourself off the whole site is a bit extreme

I do not think it's the only reason. but ok, whatever. A grown man has a mind of his own.

Judging from his e-mails, this was the only reason. Shame as I really liked his photo.

Then he wouldn't have lasted too long any way.

Hobbess?

Goodness. :shock: What would have been his reaction if no one voted for the pic and people trashed it on the forum?

I suggest that we give him a little bit of time to reflect (say a few days) and consider coming back as he made a valuable contribution to the comp and then we all move on to next month. At the end of the day we all have our 'moments' but the reality is no one is really going to care about a one off little drama. If it became a regular event then it would be tiresome.

If he doesn't return we should still use his theme ('in memory of') as he did win the comp. One of the advantages of Hobbes's system of prenominating the theme.

What do you say Velvet? You obviously have talent and it would be a shame to lose you.

Hobbess?

Overreaction? The words toys and pram come to mind. :) Good pic though.

awwww... you are so mean :(

TF forums should come with a public health warning just in case anyone remotely normal happens accross them.

Might be nice to have the comments or opinion of someone who isn't jaded?

Ok, sorry. Totally out of line.

Gaaarnn yer big wooly woofter.

Come on Dave, efdbjhlnmxc vwefdkjnvcm ;sdfkjcvnm ;xkjc.

is meant to be a fun comp, deleting yourself off the whole site is a bit extreme

I do not think it's the only reason. but ok, whatever. A grown man has a mind of his own.

Judging from his e-mails, this was the only reason. Shame as I really liked his photo.

I've only been gone 24hrs, did i just sleep through a TF winter again?

Teds gone

cool a's pulling the sword from the stone

and Beej didn't even say *****...

So i get a silver now then? result for Mao!! woohooo