• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Miss Bi

I can understand him..

Coz you have a nice pairs :oops:

- Dr. SBI

Dear Dr.SBI

thank you :wink:

but i think it's not enough... i better get more seduction...

since dildo thing would be a climax (or not :? ?)... i feel like i'm missing a path!!!

Regards,

Miss Bi

Dear. Dr TF Knowall

I'm falling in love with someone. He is gay. How can I be his gig?

Miss.Bi

Dear Miss. Bi

Buy a strap-on dildo and try to make him drunk..

And then... XXXXX

The next morning.. he might want to get drunk with you again...

-Dr. SBI

Dear Dr.SBI

interesting! i never think about a strap-on dildo before...

i did make him drunk once... and seduced him with my boobies...

yeah! I got his interest... he did touch them and ask whether he can get the same size as mine!

well, too early to use dildo?

:?

Regards

Miss Bi

Dear Ms Bi,

Another potential tactic would be to take him with friends to one of the foam parties on Silom soi 2. Give him the best dam BJ in the foam he has ever had and he should come back for more. All guys, gay straight or bi enjoy a good BJ.

And you know what they say, inside every straight guy is a gay guy wanting to come (out)......and inside every gay guy is a bi-guy is the women is right! :wink: (Don't ask waht is inside the Bi guys as I think they have the bases covered).

Good luck.

Dear Mister LG

appreciate your idea... but i would rather think it could lead to a high competition...

he is an attractive gay guy i would ever seen in my life... cant deny!

if I bring him to "the source", i'm afraid new sprout would come out!

so, what i gonna do after

Regards.

Miss (poor) Bi

Dear. Dr TF Knowall

I'm falling in love with someone. He is gay. How can I be his gig?

Miss.Bi

Dear Miss. Bi

Buy a strap-on dildo and try to make him drunk..

And then... XXXXX

The next morning.. he might want to get drunk with you again...

-Dr. SBI

Dear Dr.SBI

interesting! i never think about a strap-on dildo before...

i did make him drunk once... and seduced him with my boobies...

yeah! I got his interest... he did touch them and ask whether he can get the same size as mine!

well, too early to use dildo?

Regards

Miss Bi

Dear Ms Bi,

Another potential tactic would be to take him with friends to one of the foam parties on Silom soi 2. Give him the best dam BJ in the foam he has ever had and he should come back for more. All guys, gay straight or bi enjoy a good BJ.

And you know what they say, inside every straight guy is a gay guy wanting to come (out)......and inside every gay guy is a bi-guy is the women is right! :wink: (Don't ask waht is inside the Bi guys as I think they have the bases covered).

Good luck.

Dear Mister LG

appreciate your idea... but i would rather think it could lead to a high competition...

he is an attractive gay guy i would ever seen in my life... cant deny!

if I bring him to "the source", i'm afraid new sprout would come out!

so, what i gonna do after

Regards.

Miss (poor) Bi

Plant a seed , fertilise it, watch it grow and see what happens.

If you love the guy your creativity, spirit and gusto should know no bounds of potential in whichever way is the most suitable to express your feelings at the time.

Don't hold back I say! (Especially if your surrounded by foam :wink: )

If you love the guy your creativity, spirit and gusto should know no bounds of potential in whichever way is the most suitable to express your feelings at the time.

Dear Mister LG

thank you for your kind support... i wont hold back, i promise

but hey! plant a seed , fertilise it, watch it grow (beautifully :?: )... what i gonna do IF a dog comes and pee on it?

should i hit a dog or pee on him?

Sincerely,

Miss (confused) Bi

Dear Mister LG

but hey! plant a seed , fertilise it, watch it grow (beautifully :?: )... what i gonna do IF a dog comes and pee on it?

Sincerely,

Miss (confused) Bi

Well if a dog is a metaphor for another ie. love competition then in time honoured female fashion one should be a *****, froth at the mouth, snarl & bite and not allow the competition to piss on your mutual growth. :wink:

Or you could just stand back and watch the gay guy kick the dog as if your BJ & initial planting was memorable then he will follow you wherever you go and want to experience more! In other words he wont want to be taken off the scent by some common, mangy soi dog.

Neo is shacked up with an aging Ladyboy and his 12 soi dogs behind a chilli paste factory.

He has just purchasd the land next door coz he has it on good authority that a company wants to buy it and build a processing plant to make fermented shrimp paste.

He figures with the profits from the sale of said land he can upgrade his existing accommadation :wink:

Dear. Dr TF Knowall

Why do westerners think that cook-it-yourself Asian cuisine restaurants are mediocre ? Asian people seems to like it a lot as such korean bbq and hotpot suki while farangs don't seem to enjoy it. How come?

Miss Toodleloo

i like korean bbq ... just not too keen on the dog steaks !! :roll: :roll:

Dear Mister LG

Sincerely,

Miss (confused) Bi

Well if a dog is a metaphor for another ie. love competition then in time honoured female fashion one should be a b*tch, froth at the mouth, snarl & bite and not allow the competition to piss on your mutual growth. :wink:

Or you could just stand back and watch the gay guy kick the dog as if your BJ & initial planting was memorable then he will follow you wherever you go and want to experience more! In other words he wont want to be taken off the scent by some common, mangy soi dog.

Dear Dr.LG

wow! thank you so much... i will keep you posting... how well it grows

:wink:

Miss Bi

Dear Dr TF knowall,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for disturbing. This question has been buzzing in my head since my new year holiday with the family and meeting him.

Is it ok to named a dog 'dog' ?

Thanks, i appreciate your kind attention and answer.

Doggie lover.

Ps. this is him..

doggie11.jpg

Neo is shacked up with an aging Ladyboy and his 12 soi dogs behind a chilli paste factory.

He has just purchasd the land next door coz he has it on good authority that a company wants to buy it and build a processing plant to make fermented shrimp paste.

He figures with the profits from the sale of said land he can upgrade his existing accommadation :wink:

Dear Dr. TF Know-All:

My friend and I were just wondering whether an aging ladyboy would spend more on cosmetics or on Minoxidil. My friend says cosmetics; I say Minoxidil. What say you?

Sincerely,

Boy "Any love is good love" George